Women with Tattoos?

voidout

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
as a woman with multiple tattoos i'm of course going to say yes because i'm biased.

if i really think about it, though...who cares if it's hott or not? you should be getting it because it's something you're into, and because it's something meaningful. also, if someone decided not to date you or found you unattractive based on a tattoo, then i probably wouldn't want to be with someone so judgmental in the first place.

finally, i think both women with tattoos and without are absolutely beautiful.

cdarro

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hot or not? I'm thinking about getting a tattoo (I don't have any)...I'd be getting it done by an extremely good artist. Any opinions?

Depends on where they are and what they're of. No real strong pro or con feelings, though I don't like the generic tramp stamps or arm bands. The most interesting ones I've seen have been on women for whom the tat had some kind of personal meaning, and was not merely decoration. I would only caution you to be very careful where you put it, as it will not look the same at age 50 as it does at 25.

StraightCock4Her

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Also, if someone decided not to date you or found you unattractive based on a tattoo, then i probably wouldn't want to be with someone so judgmental in the first place.

So, if you got a big green splotch that looks like puke on your face then me not dating you because of that would make me judgemental?

I'll take that and I'll run with it because the fact of the matter is tattoos are not always pretty nor are they always even unfaded or unaltered by time.

In fact 90% of the time tattoos are ugly or stupid. << which is the main reason they're a turn off. The other 10% of the time they're a turn on because they aren't.. Ugly nor stupid. Duh.

B_Artful Dodger

Experimental Member
Media
For me... I would prefer my eventual partner not to have any. But if she does, fair enough. I can live with most things if they are feminin (not massive and on your bicep is what i'm thinking) and in places that are easily concealed when necessary.

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So don't shave, don't bother wearing any pretty clothes, never use any make-up, don't pierce your ears or anything else for that matter and never dye your hair or get a haircut. Underwear is unnescesary, so are bra's.

I feel surrounded by idiots on here.. God bless America, eh? Lol!!

I <3 you Katt

klyn67

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Who cares if a middle aged woman wants to get a tattoo, and where she puts it...... it's everyone's right to do what they want with their body. What's "trashy" and unacceptable for one person may be the artistic expression that someone else needs. Who looks good when they're old anyway? Everyone gets droopy and saggy, no matter what weight. I say go for it, do the research and really decide on a design that suits YOU as an individual, and don't listen to the naysayers. It's YOUR decision, ultimately. Best wishes with whatever you decide! :smile:

Last edited:

B_ILIW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i don't have a problem with tattoos per se. i think the lower back tattoo looks nice and is a certain doggy style treat.:redface: but i don't find extensive tattoing attractive at all.

i guess we cannot prescribe for others though, but i wouldn't date a woman with tattoos across her body. the odd one here or there though is nice.

B_Over_Endowed_EMT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like tattoos. That being said it cant be something lame, trashy, or looks like it was done in lock up. Ive seen tatts on women that covered from neck to ankle that looked like art and i found it to be very attractive. I think my personal favorite is a woman with the tattoo style you'd find on a member of the japanese mafia (yakuza). The artwork on them is so beautiful. Id love seeing that on a woman.

(I have a guilty pleasure in stereotypical "tramp stamps". I know Im horrible)

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I've had tattoos for longer than I haven't - the most recent is 22 years old. Yeah, they fade a little, that's true. The other thing they do is become part of you. Mine are mainly on my upper arms and I really do not see them anymore. I know they are there, but they don't really register, like scars, birthmarks or stretch marks. I don't think Hickboy really sees them either.

Other people probably do, people I don't know, but I don't particularly care whether they like them or not. I get stared at sometimes - less so in the last 10 years since tattoos have become a lot more mainstream - in terms of comments, I only ever get polite compliments or asked where I got them done.

So Fleur, did you get the tat? What was it? Do you still like it?

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
I've had tattoos for longer than I haven't - the most recent is 22 years old. Yeah, they fade a little, that's true. The other thing they do is become part of you. Mine are mainly on my upper arms and I really do not see them anymore. I know they are there, but they don't really register, like scars, birthmarks or stretch marks. I don't think Hickboy really sees them either.

Other people probably do, people I don't know, but I don't particularly care whether they like them or not. I get stared at sometimes - less so in the last 10 years since tattoos have become a lot more mainstream - in terms of comments, I only ever get polite compliments or asked where I got them done.

So Fleur, did you get the tat? What was it? Do you still like it?

I saw your spider, bouncing up and down while I was fucking you this morning, looking liked it was holding on for dear life. :kiss:

D_Balls Cezanne

Account Disabled
Media
I'm a lover of tattoos on women. Combine that with piercings, an aesthetically pleasing form (in my opinion) and a great personality and I'm in Heaven. Where you place the tattoos matters not to me, as long as you are happy with it then go for it.

D_Terry_Tugnuts

Account Disabled
Media
Women with artistic, well placed tats are hot. A couple of small ones, or a really big one - whole arm/shoulder, for instance, are very erotic. What is not so nice are 'prison type' amateur tattoos, lots of little ones, or crude ones. We've seen women in swinger clubs with ones like these, maybe the worst was a tramp stamp tat that said "FUCK ME!" in large gothic letters - she'll regret that when she's a pensioner!

Agree, tats on tits are pretty naff. So are dolphins and fairies.

$0.02

If a tattoo is done horribly, I don't like it no matter how hot the individual. It is good to consider placement for a variety of reasons. Whether or not it can be easily concealed for professional/job requirements as well as taking into account the places where people tend to gain/lose weight the most. People age, people gain weight, lose weight, skin gets less awesome, blah blah blah.

I have one tattoo thus far, and it's probably 10" from top to bottom, along my spine and going across my shoulder blades. I adore it and have been waiting since shortly after getting it done, to get more. Definitely take the time to make sure you're going to somewhere reputable, because it's a new permanent thing you're adding to your body. I've only had my ink for about 3 years, but it looks pristine still. Anytime that it would be getting sunlight/isn't covered by clothing, I apply sunscreen.

My personal sense of aesthetics does find tattoos and piercings attractive. WITHIN REASON. If you look like you're going to set off a metal detector from a mile away... not so much. Placement? Eh. I'm not really fond of lower back work because it has been done so much. Not only that, it does tend to be done by ladies who aren't especially classy. I'm much more prone to like it if it's part of a larger piece of ink as a whole. I'm not personally fond of a person going to a tattoo place and picking a piece of art off the wall either, though. It's a permanent, individual choice. Just because any ink I get will have a deeply personal meaning to me, doesn't mean anybody else has to do the same thing.