Women with Tattoos?

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm a huge fan of Max and her Dragons.

I also love Courtney Cruz and her floral sleeve.

Attachments

Last edited:

D_Harry_Ballz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As someone that has two quarter sleeve tattoos and a back tat as well let me say this:

DO NOT BE CHEAP

You pay for what you get. I recommend going to a professional tattoo place to get your ink done by professionals with premium quality ink. The place I go to charges $150 dollars an hour and is done by folks with degrees from Art Colleges. Something that is going to be on your body for the rest of your life should not be seen as something to be paid in pennies or done by a "friend". Do yourself a favor, shell out the extra cash, and get it done right.

The artwork I have had done is amazing. Fully colored, vibrant, bright, and has not faded at all.

Remember this:

-H2Ocean and Tattoo Goo are ideal for after your ink is done. No Lanacane or Neosporin.
-Do NOT pick your tattoo when it scabs and peels. It will scar. Let it slough off
-Listen to your artist, run ideas by him/her first. Schedule a consult first. Bring pictures of what you are thinking. If a tattoo artist recommends changing around your idea because they think it will look better, trust them.

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had tattoos for longer than I haven't - the most recent is 22 years old. Yeah, they fade a little, that's true. The other thing they do is become part of you. Mine are mainly on my upper arms and I really do not see them anymore. I know they are there, but they don't really register, like scars, birthmarks or stretch marks. I don't think Hickboy really sees them either.

Other people probably do, people I don't know, but I don't particularly care whether they like them or not. I get stared at sometimes - less so in the last 10 years since tattoos have become a lot more mainstream - in terms of comments, I only ever get polite compliments or asked where I got them done.

So Fleur, did you get the tat? What was it? Do you still like it?

Oh, this ol' thread. I never actually went through with it. I imagine one day I might. I'd still get generally what I was speaking about--colorful, realistic cherry blossoms (cliche these days though) but it holds meaning to me.

And of course, if I ever went through with it...it's not a case where I'd go somewhere to save money or use a coupon!

man69

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Fleur, you're one hell of a beautiful lady :) I like flower tattoo's myself like the one on mason moore. By the way are you dutch ?

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Fleur, you're one hell of a beautiful lady :) I like flower tattoo's myself like the one on mason moore. By the way are you dutch ?

Thank you. :) I never got the tattoo and for now don't intend to. I kind of have moved on from it since I originally made this thread.

For all I know, possibly part of me is Dutch, but as far as I know, no. I've been mistaken for Irish, Scottish, Swedish, Dutch etc. Probably because I'm pale with blonde hair and blue eyes. My ancestry is Northern Italian (50%), Polish and Czech (50%).

I've also been asked if I'm Dutch because of my name here and honestly I just have the name because it's my dog's middle name and the name of someone in a novel I like (who was French by the way).

Sorry for the late reply. :)

Last edited:

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have a tattoo but I want, desire a larger tattoo on my back. I only lack the right artist to render the image upon my skin.

FullKilt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife has large tattoos on the insides of both her wrists. They are very beautiful and fit her body well. Even though she is very much in an authority position and in the public view at work, her credibility as a professional and ladylike demeanor have made them a non-issue.

I love tattoos on women, especially large ones that follow the lines of the body.

FK

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've seen very masculine tattoos on women (on biceps) and very feminine tattoos on men (the ones on the lower back). Both very unfortunate choices, in my opinion.

My ex and I had a concept once of getting matching tattoos. Me on my right forearm and she on her left forearm. They'd be awesome alone, but once we clasped hands, like lovers walking hand in hand, the artwork would overlap and form another, more complete piece. (Think vines growing)

We also had a similar concept, but this time on our lower abdomen/pubic area.

Glad the relationship didn't last long enough for us to implement that.

For now I have one circling my left bicep. Our martial arts school has a tradition once you get your black belt, you get one tattooed on your arm as well (individual design), unless you were a female then it would go around your ankle. A friend had hers done that way and it was mighty sexy.

Last edited:

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
First off, badly done tattoos are never hot. But even well crafted ones have a big problem: what might look amazing sexy on a twenty year old can often look anything but when you're in your mid forties. I have a couple of friends who had full sleaves when they were young, and looked great, but now that they've hit middle age, it just looks bad. I wish it was otherwise. And god knows what these women will look like when they move into the seniors' center.

Tattoos, generic ones? Hah. Only original ones for me. Those that have individual meaning. Fuck everything else.

bigo4show

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
First off, badly done tattoos are never hot. But even well crafted ones have a big problem: what might look amazing sexy on a twenty year old can often look anything but when you're in your mid forties. I have a couple of friends who had full sleaves when they were young, and looked great, but now that they've hit middle age, it just looks bad. I wish it was otherwise. And god knows what these women will look like when they move into the seniors' center.

Very true! Also weight gain or weight loss can really effect the look on a tattoo. I've had a lot of tattoo work done over the years and many of them I got when I was heavier and out of shape. But when I lost a lot of weight and bulked up didn't affect them to much. But now that I've leaned down quite a bit, I've noticed some of them just don't look right. As far as tattoos on a woman is concerned, I think a woman can look sexy with one or many as long as she doesn't get any on her face. Plus the tramp stamp is so played out!

Opalite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I dont think all tattoos should have that "miami ink, I got a butterfly because my dog died" story behind them. Sure, some of my tattoos do have some personal meaning. Others are based on paintings, sculptures, symbolism or complete and utter randomness. For me, tattoos are art. I like to collect pieces by artists that inspire me. Art that isnt nescesarily self-centered or obvious, but can become that over time, as some pieces grow with you. The mere fact the body changes and ages over time, and the artwork does to, just makes the canvas all the more interesting in my opinion. If growing old with your tattoo really seems like such an issue, chances are you arent getting it done for the right reasons.