Women: Would you consider this too tall?

cyanide13

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This is something I've been wondering about lately. I'm 6'7" tall; is this just too much in your opinion? I hope that women aren't intimidated by my height, causing them to be unattracted to me....

cyanide13

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Thanks for the reply! Let me be a bit more specific, though. Say you just met someone of that height, how would their tallness affect your initial judgements about that person?

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Nope...you'd naturally stand out in a crowd because you are so tall and so you would get more appraisals that someone who was average height.
If I liked the way you looked, the way you dressed, the way you behaved ...if there was that physical attraction.

Height has never put me off.

I'm 5'4". I've been interested in/dated/fucked guys who were everywhere from 5'2" to 6'6". I had no problems at all with the tall guy's height, other than it making some sexual positions a bit more difficult.

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
For me, yes but that's only cos I'm 5'2. I once had a bf that was 6'3, that didn't bother me cos I really liked him, but I couldn't kiss him standing up which was a bit bothersome. I like guys 6ft of under, but that's just a personal preference and does not reflect a lot of other women's opinions.

Solvejg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am a 6'3.5" female. You are usually the shortest i go for. The tallest guy i have been with is 7'2". My current boyfriend is only 6'4". I am not used to people as short as my current man.

ThickMeatJacker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am a 6'3.5" female. You are usually the shortest i go for. The tallest guy i have been with is 7'2". My current boyfriend is only 6'4". I am not used to people as short as my current man.

Holy cow 6' 3.5" where were you when I was single? I am 6' 8". I would have loved to date a woman your height. we'd have been two tall peas in a pod.

B_Nia88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is something I've been wondering about lately. I'm 6'7" tall; is this just too much in your opinion? I hope that women aren't intimidated by my height, causing them to be unattracted to me....

no i love tall men. i love feeling safe and protected with tall men.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've come to learn that size means nothing if the chemistry is right. I always loved tall men, but Cap is just a couple of inches taller than me and he's the least tall of all the men I've dated. (noticed how I discretely avoided the "s" word?)

ClawdineKitten

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I love tall men it's one of my favorite things. I'm only 5'1 and it has never bothered me to be with taller men. The guy I am dating now is the shortest man I have ever been with, he is 5'7. Normally tho I prefer tall, To quote the movie Bridesmaids.

Meg: I'm glad he's single because I'm going to climb that like a tree.