Women, would you date a shorter guy?

Would you date a guy shorter than yourself?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

D_lkjhgfdsa1234

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm 5'9", my hubby is 5'8". Doesn't bother either of us, and he's secure enough he doesn't even mind me wearing heels. I dated a guy in college who was shorter than me, he hated it, wouldn't let me wear heels.

Actually, I love women when they wear heels and I don't mind if they are a foot taller than me. Although, I hope you don't mind me considering you a trophy date (or wife it I were to make it that far). Heels make a girl look sexier but I don't force the issue because other girls may hate wearing them like a cyclist girl I dated who only liked to wear sneakers and was 2" taller than me who thought they were too uncomfortable. However, if a woman loves wearing heels, I would be more than happy to see them in them. I especially love open toe heels because it shows more of what women worked so hard for in salons with pedicures and in the gym. I am very secure about a being next to taller women. However, I don't know if women like Not_Punny is secure about herself being next to a shorter man. At least cookiesweet83 is secure about herself when dating a shorter guy.

Last edited:

LACJohn

Experimental Member
Media
Women care less about height and more about a man not having a complex about his height.

Yes, Even if you dont verbally say it, girls can kinda sense insecurities about height. Especially if you look around sizing everyone up. I'm sorta short (5'8") so I used to have the height problem a TON. All my friends were taller than me.

I couldnt score a single girl until I overcame that.

Most of the girls I were attracted to, who had builds of a model (skinny, tall, and busty) were 5'8"-5'10" so that was also a huge problem for me because they would overlook me and date the 6'0-6'5" guys. Plus, some of the extremely hot girls would only date people over 6 feet tall, even though they were 5'0-5'6" themselves.

MagicTongue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm very short (about 5' 0" without shoes on) so it's tough being with a guy who is taller. However, there are perks to being with a taller guy like for example, they can easily reach the top shelf of the closet/shelf/cupboard. They can change the light bulbs when needed.

But it would be nice not to have to strain my neck to kiss. So long as the guy is into me, and I am attracted to them, then anything goes really.

Last edited:

D_lkjhgfdsa1234

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm very short (about 5' 0" without shoes on) so it's tough being with a guy who is taller. However, there are perks to being with a taller guy like for example, they can easily reach the top shelf of the closet/shelf/cupboard. They can change the light bulbs when needed.

But it would be nice not to have to strain my neck to kiss. So long as the guy is into me, and I am attracted to them, then anything goes really.

I like shorter women as well. I don't discriminate because there is beauty in short and tall people. I just wish taller women would see that and not miss out on great men they could have dated. It seems you and I are the right height. At least you don't need to look up to kiss me. If you wear heels, I would have to look up to kiss you (assuming heels are 6".) As far as the tall advantage, you don't need that. Just stand on a stool and get the object. I think being a tall guy is overrated anyway. They bump their heads on ceilings or short doorways, they can't fit their legs on planes, and they fall harder and have heart attacks earlier.