Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I used to really enjoy going to Sephora and Ultra but I rarely go anymore because all of their tester makeup is torn up and it's a mess. So many mom types in there with small children sticking their grubby little fingers into everything.

Ulta is more like the Kmart of makeup stores. They put them on the ritzy side of town but their stuff is all messy and torn up too. Most of their stuff is too pricey for me but they do carry some gems that can only be found there and no place else.

Reactions: AlteredEgo

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I used to really enjoy going to Sephora and Ultra but I rarely go anymore because all of their tester makeup is torn up and it's a mess. So many mom types in there with small children sticking their grubby little fingers into everything.

Ulta is more like the Kmart of makeup stores. They put them on the ritzy side of town but their stuff is all messy and torn up too. Most of their stuff is too pricey for me but they do carry some gems that can only be found there and no place else.
The two Ulta stores near me are not so poorly managed. That sounds gross!

aheidla

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Found this thread by searching "robot" on here. Hilarious read. Anyway, the OP made me think of this delightful episode:

ibex231

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This thread is amazing and hilarious.

I’m sure it’s been pointed out but I bet most women would very happy for the OP to restrict himself to fucking robots. No, please, don’t stop creeping us women out! It’s not fair robots get all your sadness and utter unfuckability to themselves! lol

SubbySlutForBigDick

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This thread is amazing and hilarious.

I’m sure it’s been pointed out but I bet most women would very happy for the OP to restrict himself to fucking robots. No, please, don’t stop creeping us women out! It’s not fair robots get all your sadness and utter unfuckability to themselves! lol
The dude who created the thread back in 2017 hasn't been on site since plus it also come out if u actually read his post history that he is on the spectrum