Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I have a close family member that when she crushes on someone, she gets too affectionate too quickly and runs everyone off. With some professional therapy she has been working hard to read into non-verbal cues to help her notice when someone gets uncomfortable.

The last guy I was with was too affectionate for my taste and it came off as pushy and desperate.

My husband is not that openly affectionate and I rarely get a compliment. I'm used to that. He is by no means rude.

Cuddling and affection creates oxytocin which can make people feel emotional. I'd say if this happens everytime then the common denominator is you.

If you find that every time you are yourself around a woman and she runs away, you need to evaluate yourself. Have you asked friends and family about their opinions on what they think you could be doing wrong.

I'd split real fast if someone got too affectionate before I was ready. I've even lied to myself and played along hoping my feelings will become stronger for the person. When I do that I can tell right away if I'm ever going to date that person again.

If you run all women off, maybe you just need a good thorough dental cleaning or something.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have a close family member that when she crushes on someone, she gets too affectionate too quickly and runs everyone off. With some professional therapy she has been working hard to read into non-verbal cues to help her notice when someone gets uncomfortable.

The last guy I was with was too affectionate for my taste and it came off as pushy and desperate.

My husband is not that openly affectionate and I rarely get a compliment. I'm used to that. He is by no means rude.

Cuddling and affection creates oxytocin which can make people feel emotional. I'd say if this happens everytime then the common denominator is you.

If you find that every time you are yourself around a woman and she runs away, you need to evaluate yourself. Have you asked friends and family about their opinions on what they think you could be doing wrong.

I'd split real fast if someone got too affectionate before I was ready. I've even lied to myself and played along hoping my feelings will become stronger for the person. When I do that I can tell right away if I'm ever going to date that person again.

If you run all women off, maybe you just need a good thorough dental cleaning or something.
He's autistic, according to posts in another thread. He thinks people, particularly women should indulge his obsessions and fixations for as long as he can, but I bet he's neither sought a cognitive or behavioral therapeutic method, and I bet he's not yet been attracted to an autistic woman with his same obsessions in common.

I have run across my share of men who wanted more out of a relationship than I did. Like the guy who wanted me to commit to a cruise before we even had gone on one date. I was considering his invitation, when it came out in the wash that his mother was coming too. Too much, too soon.

On the other hand, all of my boyfriends and many of my casual partners have been very affectionate and attentive. I eat that up, if it is done right. I love snuggles and kisses. I like holding hands, and sitting closely. I like little surprises, and grand gestures. I like to be sung to or played for, and I like do.be danced for. I like little creative tokens. A casual lover gave me a sketch. An ex, while we were still together, used to drop off daisies and love letters at my house for me to find. A casual partner who became a close friend used to hack my network and fix my computer problems.

Affection can take many forms, but it to be received well, it must take a form the recipient recognizes as affection, and it must be appropriate to to stage of the relationship. That dude I barely knew wanted me to go on a cruise with him and his mother. Gross. My dude wants me to go on a cruise with him and his mother. He'll be lucky if he gets any time alone with me. I'm gonna lay out by the pool and gossip with his mama, like we do on her bed at her house. She's my mama too, now. Family vacay. I suspect thereally is a lot of nuance that just flies over this dude's head.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I used to struggle with cuddle cues. My teenage daughter calls me a Smother. I just always want to hug on her and kiss her head.

I am married to a more Asperger's type so we dish out affection in weird ways. I give him a hand job and he keeps my car full of gas. We don't have a traditional affection. Lol

I'd rather someone be more aloof than too physically affectionate. I guess I'm more like my kid than I realize. I don't like to be smothered.

The OP might be talking about worm anatomy over dinner and lean in for a kiss after liver and onions. How are we supposed to know how to help him. Some people come off "normal" in text but can be amazingly awkward in person.

The super affectionate guy was on the spectrum too. He'd also try to baby talk me and tickle me like a toddler. It gave me immense anxiety.

Mercurygirl

Superior Member
Media
Synthetic babes and female sex robots are now coming in so fast its not even funny.

What are your thoughts and opinions on them?

Here are my perspectives as a guy who absolutely LOVES synthetic women and some food for discussion:

Sure, there will always be sex between organics. Of course there will be. There will always be "real human" love present in the world and those who prefer "organic" people over robots and dolls.
Also true, there will always be some man out there interested in having sex with you, being in a relationship with you, etc.
But, the tide will shift into the synthetics favor by a HUGE margin and here is exactly why:

ADVANTAGES OF SYNTHETIC SEX ROBOTS AND WHY YOU HAVE MAJOR COMPETITION:

THE NUMBER ONE REASON SYNTHETIC WOMEN WILL WIN THE DAY BY A LONG SHOT:

All I have ever done is treat women with as much respect as I can, and it has been genuine. But that has NEVER lead to them respecting me back mutually to the same degree in return. Women LOSE sexual interest directly proportionate to the respect I have shown them.

Ah, but when I have been LESS respectful to organic women, THEN all of as sudden they show more sexual interest and respect me more and I HATE THAT FACT. Many, many, many men feel the same way I do about this and this is going to be THE #1 top reason, most men will lose interest in you if you keep that shit up.

Personally I'd program a synthetic girl to be always respectful and uplifting.

1: They provide sex on the spot. No waiting.
2: They play no mind games, no bullshit testing of men to test our masculinity, no avoiding our calls just to see how we respond, no lies, no bitchy attitudes, no lock down commitments desired by them, no manipulation, no ulterior motives
3: They are perfectly attractive in their figures at all times and will stay that way indefinitely as long as they are taken care of and can be easily replaced once they are worn out.
4: They will only do what they are programmed to do and nothing more, nothing less.

NOTES: Similar things can be said about the synthetic men coming in but this discussion is about the female sex dolls and robots that are sweeping our society by storm.
I am only referring to sex robots specifically here. NOT to full-fledged robots programmed to have the full range of imitated human emotions and consciousness.

I'm all for sex dolls. Certainly not threatened by them. Inherently antisocial, sure, but if used in moderation, while maintaining a normal healthy sex and social life, are simply expensive sex toys. People masturbate. People use adult toys to enhance/alter the experience, men and women. Big whoop.

^ That how this conversation could have gone if you hadn't begun it by vilifying an entire sex as an excuse to abuse dolls.

But since you've revealed yourself as someone who clearly hates women, you get this ...

I'm all for sex dolls if they reduce the number of incidents of sexual harassment and assaults on real women by socially retarded misogynistic perverts.

And let us all thank god they can't get pregnant. One of you is surely enough.

After reading what you've written in this thread I am not at all surprised you find yourself alone in a room with an inanimate object projecting your fears and insecurities onto it.

It's sad really as you're creating a self imposed prison of social, emotional, detachment and loneliness. Nothing good can come from spending exorbitant amounts of time forming bizarre relationships with dolls. Which in reality, considering you're projecting, makes you the doll. It's simple a vehicle for your own neurosis that over time has the real potential to develop into a more serious mental illness.

You have my pity, as do the dolls.

Scotty Pecker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

He's autistic, according to posts in another thread. He thinks people, particularly women should indulge his obsessions and fixations for as long as he can, but I bet he's neither sought a cognitive or behavioral therapeutic method, and I bet he's not yet been attracted to an autistic woman with his same obsessions in common.

I have run across my share of men who wanted more out of a relationship than I did. Like the guy who wanted me to commit to a cruise before we even had gone on one date. I was considering his invitation, when it came out in the wash that his mother was coming too. Too much, too soon.

On the other hand, all of my boyfriends and many of my casual partners have been very affectionate and attentive. I eat that up, if it is done right. I love snuggles and kisses. I like holding hands, and sitting closely. I like little surprises, and grand gestures. I like to be sung to or played for, and I like do.be danced for. I like little creative tokens. A casual lover gave me a sketch. An ex, while we were still together, used to drop off daisies and love letters at my house for me to find. A casual partner who became a close friend used to hack my network and fix my computer problems.

Affection can take many forms, but it to be received well, it must take a form the recipient recognizes as affection, and it must be appropriate to to stage of the relationship. That dude I barely knew wanted me to go on a cruise with him and his mother. Gross. My dude wants me to go on a cruise with him and his mother. He'll be lucky if he gets any time alone with me. I'm gonna lay out by the pool and gossip with his mama, like we do on her bed at her house. She's my mama too, now. Family vacay. I suspect thereally is a lot of nuance that just flies over this dude's head.
I used to struggle with cuddle cues. My teenage daughter calls me a Smother. I just always want to hug on her and kiss her head.

I am married to a more Asperger's type so we dish out affection in weird ways. I give him a hand job and he keeps my car full of gas. We don't have a traditional affection. Lol

I'd rather someone be more aloof than too physically affectionate. I guess I'm more like my kid than I realize. I don't like to be smothered.

The OP might be talking about worm anatomy over dinner and lean in for a kiss after liver and onions. How are we supposed to know how to help him. Some people come off "normal" in text but can be amazingly awkward in person.

The super affectionate guy was on the spectrum too. He'd also try to baby talk me and tickle me like a toddler. It gave me immense anxiety.

Asperger's was my specific diagnosis (now "Autism Spectrum Disorder") But anyway, that is exactly what I am saying. Those of us who do prefer to always remain really affectionate have no place in mainstream relationships, period. Because everything we say and do is always mis-processed as too much too fast, no matter what it is.

People with autism get treated like shit by women, that's how it is girls, it is bullshit, and we are honestly tired of it. I lack nothing in the looks department or anywhere else, my hygiene is always very good. I have always felt confident in all those areas, but looks and abilities have practically ZERO to do with a man being seen as desirable. Its all about how we make you feel in the moment at every moment. So yesterday could have been 100% perfect but TODAY if the man messes up in your mind, says something you don't like, etc. immediately you feel turned off and vice versa. Female psychology is very easy to understand, its just annoying all the emotional triggers they require to remain stimulated romantically.
The men that "get-it" and you flow with are ones that had a conducive upbringing for it and/or studied the topic like crazy (like I had to), genuinely are more aloof about the affection side of the equation and perceived by you as focused more on their passions in life slightly MORE than they are on you.

The main problem is that even when a guy realizes he screwed up behaving that way, the woman never actually explains to him WHY she all of a sudden goes cold and distant, just leaving him to guess. You confirm yourselves the same points. We as men do know exactly where we come across wrong, but the problem with women's behavior is they go all silent and shit out of nowhere based on one or 2 little incidents of a guy seeming a little too much too soon.
Guy's can adjust fast in any area if you just EXPLAIN to them what it is you are feeling when he does certain things instead of behaving in cold, distant ways, which just lead to men getting confused as hell and worrying more.

Even after a guy realizes his mistake, and would be quite fine with it all and happily adjust his behavior if you just explained clearly your perspective, life could go on smoothly between both people still, romance or not, clear communication is the key.
The annoying part is that I and many men can analyze all the facts of it very easy, but when you are a really deep person, you do not have any inclination to artificially behave in ways that women find emotionally stimulating, its that simple. Why? Because we see it as unnecessary. If someone is deep enough they just focus on the big picture of every relationship. If you are a guy who is to some degree or another on the shallower "in the moment" mindset towards life overall, THESE are the men who have no problem emotionally stimulating women. People with Aspergers/Autism are not like that and that is why women behave like bitches to us in most cases, when we are fully being ourselves they get turned off, it doesn't matter how good looking you are or how long your penis is. Autism is on the rise and we will be opting out from organics in ever increasing numbers, likely creating our own communities in the process.

And that is why all of these issues can be practically 100% eliminated with dolls and robots. Or you as women can just tweak and adjust those little areas that are not necessary in your behavior, because when the robots are mainstream, men will be leaving you faster than they can turn off a light-bulb, if you keep up the: "I'm gonna go silent and test his masculinity and level of desperateness" game, then men are not gonna waste time with you once they have sex robot options. Its coming and its gonna be here faster than you realize.

Scotty Pecker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm all for sex dolls. Certainly not threatened by them. Inherently antisocial, sure, but if used in moderation, while maintaining a normal healthy sex and social life, are simply expensive sex toys. People masturbate. People use adult toys to enhance/alter the experience, men and women. Big whoop.

^ That how this conversation could have gone if you hadn't begun it by vilifying an entire sex as an excuse to abuse dolls.

But since you've revealed yourself as someone who clearly hates women, you get this ...

I'm all for sex dolls if they reduce the number of incidents of sexual harassment and assaults on real women by socially retarded misogynistic perverts.

And let us all thank god they can't get pregnant. One of you is surely enough.

After reading what you've written in this thread I am not at all surprised you find yourself alone in a room with an inanimate object projecting your fears and insecurities onto it.

It's sad really as you're creating a self imposed prison of social, emotional, detachment and loneliness. Nothing good can come from spending exorbitant amounts of time forming bizarre relationships with dolls. Which in reality, considering you're projecting, makes you the doll. It's simple a vehicle for your own neurosis that over time has the real potential to develop into a more serious mental illness.

You have my pity, as do the dolls.

I do not hate women, I and many men are simply tired of the standard, run of the mill, poor communication skills behavior that so many women exude, which is most from my experience. Many other men in vastly increasing numbers feel the same. I post the way I do to ignite passionate responses to get the brain thinking critically and to check out the forum, its what works to get discussions going.
If you do not feel that synthetics are competition that is great, you should feel confident in yourself and relationships. I am simply putting to your attention issues that your boyfriends and/or husbands or men in general are avoiding discussing with you regarding the stuff you do that pisses them off. I do not care personally being called names and being shown disgust and hatred as that has practically been my full time job. You say stuff that is hard to stomach, people get pissed.
Most people keep their mouths shut like pussies because they KNOW they will be hated if they express what they really think out loud or online.
I need no pity, nor do the girls, my life is very happy.
I am just testing to see if even one girl on here can go against the grain, get past the initial emotional triggers and see what I am really trying to get at here. So far there have been none that I can see, but someone may surprise me.

nailz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Every time I've tried to type a serious response to this thread, I ended up just deleting it :oops:
It would just be like trying to stop a Hoover Dam's worth of torrential stupidity by plugging one of many holes with my finger* :eek:
The stupidity is just insurmountable, I'm going to flee and watch this disaster from high ground instead.

*LPSG note: get your minds out of the gutter

I do not hate women, I and many men are simply tired of the standard, run of the mill, poor communication skills behavior that so many women exude, which is most from my experience. Many other men in vastly increasing numbers feel the same. I post the way I do to ignite passionate responses to get the brain thinking critically and to check out the forum, its what works to get discussions going.
If you do not feel that synthetics are competition that is great, you should feel confident in yourself and relationships. I am simply putting to your attention issues that your boyfriends and/or husbands or men in general are avoiding discussing with you regarding the stuff you do that pisses them off. I do not care personally being called names and being shown disgust and hatred as that has practically been my full time job. You say stuff that is hard to stomach, people get pissed.
Most people keep their mouths shut like pussies because they KNOW they will be hated if they express what they really think out loud or online.
I need no pity, nor do the girls, my life is very happy.
I am just testing to see if even one girl on here can go against the grain, get past the initial emotional triggers and see what I am really trying to get at here. So far there have been none that I can see, but someone may surprise me.
TG and AE are very kindly trying to understand, and help, and give you advice. Unfortunately, the problem here is not Asperger's, you are just a misogynist twat with a warped view of the world. My son and I get increasingly pissed off with the way Asperger's is used as an excuse or reason for poor behaviour. Murdered an escort? Made a bomb? - Probably Asperger's.
Most people have some kind of difficulties to overcome in their lives, if yours happen to centre around interpersonal skills, and you know that you have Asperger's, how does it make sense to blame women and write off all women as bitches?
It's up to you whether you choose to take this on board. If you are happy with your dolls, then I am happy for you, but they will not nurse you through cancer, and they will never love you back.
You are almost giving the impression that you see the dolls as real women, when the reality is that you see women as objects.
Have you ever felt lonely?

Scotty Pecker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Every time I've tried to type a serious response to this thread, I ended up just deleting it :oops:
It would just be like trying to stop a Hoover Dam's worth of torrential stupidity by plugging one of many holes with my finger* :eek:
The stupidity is just insurmountable, I'm going to flee and watch this disaster from high ground instead.

*LPSG note: get your minds out of the gutter

Obviously, this thread has caught your attention to some degree, otherwise you would not state that you are going to watch from high ground as you put it, why even watch?. Because you've been emotionally triggered. Saying something is stupid without specifying what is stupid does not make much sense.
You ultimately know what I have posted above is true regarding how woman behave in their minds games and tests with men.
You know full well that men with disabilities are going to be treated poorly by the women they have some degree of romantic interest in, because they will mis-process social cues in most cases.
You also know full well that as a female all you really have to do is make yourself look "sexy" and the men will come running, then you just take your pick.
Lookin' sexy ain't gonna work if you bring mind games and BS tests along with it. Guys just won't waste their time with that shit, once better quality is available.

Scotty Pecker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
TG and AE are very kindly trying to understand, and help, and give you advice. Unfortunately, the problem here is not Asperger's, you are just a misogynist twat with a warped view of the world. My son and I get increasingly pissed off with the way Asperger's is used as an excuse or reason for poor behaviour. Murdered an escort? Made a bomb? - Probably Asperger's.
Most people have some kind of difficulties to overcome in their lives, if yours happen to centre around interpersonal skills, and you know that you have Asperger's, how does it make sense to blame women and write off all women as bitches?
It's up to you whether you choose to take this on board. If you are happy with your dolls, then I am happy for you, but they will not nurse you through cancer, and they will never love you back.
You are almost giving the impression that you see the dolls as real women, when the reality is that you see women as objects.
Have you ever felt lonely?

I am very close to hitting that ignore button due to the twat insult, but enough of your post is thoughtful for me to hold off. I have never said all women are bitches, you typed that. They have all behaved toward me in such a manner at some point that was not ataall based on me doing or saying anything unkind. The only single thing I am trying to make clear to you girls is there are little things that you can easily adjust, that will eliminate completely synthetic female robots becoming more desirable than you down the road. The stuff that women are doing now WON'T KEEP WORKING down the road.
Why keep using tactics on men that will remain dysfunctional? What purpose will it serve?

Of course, its lonely as fuck having hyper-fixation and mental challenges that are greater than most have to face.
Yeah, its fucking annoying as hell when no matter what you do, say, study up on, how good you look, what skills you have, your positive outlook on life, genuinely smiling and exuding happiness, NONE of these things make ANY difference when it comes to being able to have fluent, mutually loving, drama free relationships with females. Its all based on emotional triggers being used at the right or wrong times. The amount of insults and hatred I have been shown by women is fucking ridiculous, doesn't matter how kind I am or not, makes no difference, the hate just keeps getting thrown my way. I would love for a single girl on this planet to actually remain consistently kind, clearly communicative and respectful, but none ever do. That is the issue swoon, no excuses, just facts.
I am open arms to ANY woman who can step forward and not behave in a manipulative, deceitful, testing manner, any takers? Anyone? Crickets chirping...

The only single thing I am trying to make clear to you girls is there are little things that you can easily adjust, that will eliminate completely synthetic female robots becoming more desirable than you down the road. The stuff that women are doing now WON'T KEEP WORKING down the road.
Why keep using tactics on men that will remain dysfunctional? What purpose will it serve?
Well 'girls' (I think you meant women, didn't you?), are not likely to do that. When you say 'men' you are really just speaking for yourself, and not all men. Possibly your warped views are reinforced by interactions with, and the opinions of, other men with the same doll/robot fetish. On one hand you freely admit that it is you who has the problem, and that your 'tactics' don't work, and then on the other hand you are placing the blame for this entirely on women in general. Realistically and honestly you know that you are the one that needs to change, and not the rest of the world.
The amount of insults and hatred I have been shown by women is fucking ridiculous, doesn't matter how kind I am or not, makes no difference, the hate just keeps getting thrown my way.
I think there is a possibility that the amount of insults and hatred could be proportionate to the amount of insults and hatred you are dishing out, but perhaps you are not always aware that you are doing it, or just don't realise exactly how completely fucking offensive your general views seem to others.
I am open arms to ANY woman who can step forward and not behave in a manipulative, deceitful, testing manner, any takers?
Disgusting.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There are roughly 4 billion females in the world. Yet, when you write about women, they are always sharing the same umbrella, always homogenous. Do you know what that makes you? A bigot.

Look, I'll be honest. Every adult Aspie I ever met was annoying. (I have found the Aspie kids I met charming and fascinating.) I've let friendship run its course with some, but they were trying to learn to interact with someone like me, so I made the effort to interact with someone like them. It's a disability, and like any other disability, my relationship with the person requires accommodation of their needs. I know I don't likely have the personality for a romantic partnership with an Aspie. It's too much time and togetherness, more than I have ever been able to offer to any of my autistic friends and acquaintances. I can on take the rigidity and obsessiveness I've encountered for so long. I need spontaneity and flexibility.

If, after some time, I decide to excuse myself, I do so with a hug and I'm gone. I don't think the autistic people I've known would describe me as cold, but if they do that is their disordered perception of our interactions, not a realistic description of how they've been treated. I will admit once I have had enough of someone, I'm not going out of my way to speak to them until I recover from the energy loss. If they reach out to me, I will keep it short and sweet. There are very few people who can be allowed into my orbit once I have had enough of the world for a while. Four, in fact, and my dude was not immediately one of them. I loved him, but he was initially part of the world, more than a part of me. With time, that has changed.

While I don't have the limited attention span of a child as you've put forth that all women have, I do only want to be into one thing for only so long. I like to listen to and watch physics, chemistry, astrophysics, biochemistry, and autopsy lectures. I can do this for a few hours, because it is interesting to me. But after a few hours, it's time to decompress and do something else, preferably something less challenging, something that requires less active thinking. My high school sweetheart and I used to attend lectures at Hayden Planetarium, and then have sex, and burgers, for example. My dude is obsessed with marching bands, something I never really considered much before I met him, though I like parades and halftime shows. With him, I'll watch competitions and rehearsals for an hour or two, but then I'm bored and want to do something else. A video game, or a movie, for example. Because relationships are about mutual desires and compromise, he may move on to another activity with me, or he may encourage me to watch something else, while he continues to watch bands. We can do our own thing and still be in each other's company. We make it work. Similarly, I'm not going to insist that he delve any further into applied physics than he wants to. I want his company more than I want him to be my clone.

I learned a long time ago that affection and love are dealt in ways that fit into only a few categories. I feel most loved when Dude spends time with me, and touches me. Touching can be hugs, kisses, snuggles (I love, love, love, love, love snuggles- I was born to be the little spoon) flirtatious and furtive groping, sex, pretty much anything that is physical contact. Time can be spent in person, over the phone, chatting by text, video call, whatever. Time spent can be doing the same thing together, or just being in the same room, or on the phone doing our own thing and enjoying a sense of nearness. I dated a geek who hated lots of touching, but he'd allow me to briefly hug him, and occasionally kiss him. He showed me love by doing things for me that I couldn't do for myself, and giving me gifts I couldn't have given myself. My ex used to show love by surprising me. My dude shows love by moving mountains to spend time together one way or another, despite living 800 miles away. He seems to feel most loved when I do things to take care of him. Believe it or not, he feels slightly jealous of the time and affection I give to my animals, so time and touch must be very important to him too. People give and feel love in different ways, and autism doesn't change that. What people have to do if these means don't match, is compromise. If she feels love through affirming words and acts of service, it may absolutely be that no amount of cuddling, no amount of gifts, no amount of time spent with her will inspire her to keep showering you with her own version of love, and that after a while, all the snuggles and presents will frustrate her, as too many presents frustrates me. Being lavished with gifts frustrates my practical nature, for example, and I'm challenged to not see the giver as an irresponsible show-off who thinks he can treat me like a whore.

People are flawed. You wouldn't like a crampy, sleep-deprived version of myself. My dude certainly doesn't. I really hurt his feelings the other day. He greeted me playfully, but I couldn't take a joke, especially not at my expense, at the time. I lit into him. From my perspective at the time, he was badgering me while I was unhappy. From his, he was trying to be sunny when I was cloudy, and my response was bitchy. Luckily, he knows I'm only human, like he is, and doesn't expect me to be perfect. He won't tolerate my bad behavior, but he knows an instance of being an asshole doesn't make me an asshole. I'm still the good woman who loves him and takes care of him, I just had a momentary lapse. Once I could see that I was a jerk and sincerely apologized, he could forgive me. It won't be the last time he gets his feelings hurt, and so it won't be the last time I'm sorry I hurt him.

If you cannot accept that there's just as much wrong with you as there is with everyone else, and forgive people when they mess up, then people are not for you, and I hope they really do make phoney-baloney women to keep your company. But you have to realize that your bigotry and hypocrisy and related attitudes, your disordered thinking and refusal to accept your diagnosis or get help for it, put you in an extreme minority. As such, while robots and artificial people are perfect for you, they are never going to be able to compete with me, or most any other real women.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think there is a possibility that the amount of insults and hatred could be proportionate to the amount of insults and hatred you are dishing out, but perhaps you are not always aware that you are doing it, or just don't realise exactly how completely fucking offensive your general views seem to others
In my experience, people past a certain point on the "spectrum" have no idea why nor when they are rubbing people the wrong way.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am open arms to ANY woman who can step forward and not behave in a manipulative, deceitful, testing manner, any takers? Anyone? Crickets chirping...
I forgot to address this directly. I am not manipulative, deceitful, nor a game player, but I'm already involved with someone, and I do not like you. I suspect there's a lot of that going around.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I am a good catch. So is my man. Which is why we've not had issues like you speak of for the last 18 years we've been married. Compromise and flexibility and a little bit of flying by the seat of your pants on occasion does wonders.

As an adult Aspie, I'd like to say I break the mold about *some* of the stereotypes. But not before working intensely on myself.

What about finding another Asperger's person? That's sort of what I did. He understands me like no one else, vice versa. Then we went off and had an a kid on the spectrum.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As an adult Aspie, I'd like to say I break the mold about *some* of the stereotypes. But not before working intensely on myself.
That's the key. You had an interest in shedding any of your limitations, and you've busted your assistance (not to mention your brain, right?) to be your very best self. You wanted something specific out of life, and you pushed hard for it. Result? People love having you around.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I haven't always gotten along with females. I always had more guy friends than girlfriends. I would blame it on all those other people for being snobby if they didn't want to be my friend. Once I asked myself do I really want friends I can't be myself around? Then I thought long and hard about what kind of friends I wanted and I made myself appealing to them. Now I no longer see it as women being rude, I now think we just wouldn't be compatible and that's ok. She can find her friends and I will go off and find mine.

I have a wide age range around me in life from teenagers to the elderly. That's not always been the case. I am happy I let go of my bad attitude and blaming others for my short comings. It has opened up an array of friendships and adventures.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The main problem is that even when a guy realizes he screwed up behaving that way, the woman never actually explains to him WHY she all of a sudden goes cold and distant, just leaving him to guess. You confirm yourselves the same points. We as men do know exactly where we come across wrong, but the problem with women's behavior is they go all silent and shit out of nowhere based on one or 2 little incidents of a guy seeming a little too much too soon.
Guy's can adjust fast in any area if you just EXPLAIN to them what it is you are feeling when he does certain things instead of behaving in cold, distant ways, which just lead to men getting confused as hell and worrying more.
You are mistaken. Your bigotry has led to assumptions. Why assume that I dismissed that guy coldly, and without explanation? Why not ask what I did about his inappropriate overture?

I declined the invitation. When I did so, I asked him why he thought it was appropriate to spend so much money on a stranger. I asked him why he thought a woman who wasn't his girlfriend should meet his mother, let alone be trapped on a boat with her for two weeks. His response was that he knew what he wanted and was sure about me. I told him he didn't actually know me, but only my best face, and that based on things he'd said to me I assessed him as presently more excited about my potential than my reality. He said he had been looking for a woman like me, and described me as young, beautiful, industrious, gentle, and passionate. I said he seemed like a great guy, a good man, but that putting that amount of faith in me after a few emails, some phone calls, over the span of a couple of weeks made me think of him as illogical, a gambler, an impulsive user of poor judgement, a man with insufficient self-preservation drive to be compatible long-term with someone practical and cautious like I am. Moreover, as I'd told him countless times by then, I reminded him that I'd been in a long-term relationship for six years, which had ended less than two months prior. I was still hurting and mistrustful, and didn't want a commitment to monogamy at that time. He continued to press for me to go on the trip. He asked of I'd be more comfortable meeting his mother before we leave, reminding me that the trip was a couple of months away. I knew he had to make my booking immediately if it was to be made, and I declined the trip again.

I would have been willing to go on a date with him, and see how it went, but he kept insisting on seeing me as his potential girlfriend. To spare us both a monumental waste of time, I reiterated my position that I just wanted casual sex, not a commitment to anything other than safe sexual practices, and respecting each other's time. When he couldn't get past his idea that he would convince me to be his girlfriend, then marry me, and start a family business, then a family, I simply stopped taking his calls.

He was a really nice man, and I hope he found that match. It wasn't me though, not at that time, or ever. That was far too impulsive. I believe he mistakes infatuation for love, and impulsiveness for romance. Sure, I ghosted on him, technically. But I absolutely gave him my reasons for wanting to go our separate ways, many times. He didn't listen. I wonder if I'm just another story to him, about how women don't like nice guys, and can't commit to a good man. I hope not. I hope he realized we were just not compatible, and got on with his life. I hope he married well, started that real estate development company, and is raising the family he always wanted.

I don't go around claiming that men are too pushy, too impulsive, too reckless, and too desperate just because I think that of him. I certainly still appreciate a nice man when I meet one. Just ask my dude. He's wonderfully sweet, affectionate enough (I'm a little too much for him sometimes) kind to me, his parents, the younger folks he knows, and animals. He is good to his friends, even if they aren't always good to him. He knows he can only control what he does, not how others react, so he does his best. He's absolutely a nice guy. I only like nice men. I've been hot and heavy with a couple of men who'd be considered bad boys, but I never tried to life them up or anything, and they were always nice to me. It was just sex. I liked that they were nerds on the low. Plus, they were ridiculously easy to look at. But for partnering up potentially for life, nice men only need apply. Currently, no applications apply really being considered, as I'm happily attached. While I can't promise perfect behavior at all times, I can promise to be open to his constructive criticism when I'm not at my best, and to do my best by him and generally treat him with respect and dignity, and to believe in him when the odds are against him. He's my darling, and for the rest of his life, even if we don't stay together for the rest of our lives, he'll know for sure that I cherish him right now.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I am very leary of people who want a commitment right off the bat, talk about their ex like it's always that other persons fault, and act like they know me when they don't know much about me yet.

I'd love to be a fly on the wall on Scott's dates and be able to read his emails.

Ugh that affectionate dude I keep referring to also insisted on holding hands like we were high-school ers upon the first meeting. Inside alarm bells were going off. Things ended poorly for me because I didn't listen to my gut on that one.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Things ended poorly for me because I didn't listen to my gut on that one.
I keep learning the hard way to always trust my instincts. Jeebus. When will I learn? Hopefully, this last go-round with choosing to keep my word rather than break a verbal agreement to grant a lease when my gut told me to sever ties with the prospective tenant is the last time I have to be taught. Do you ever think back over the different times your gutime said no and you listened, and wonder what horrible fate you averted? I do, particularly with regard to leaving myself physically vulnerable to men I didn't know, but kinda liked. There's one instance I'm pretty sure my gut reaction is the reason I'm still alive. I am positive, based on the outcome, that he would have done something horrible to me. I just wonder what, and if I'd have ever been found.

Reactions: Scotty Pecker