Women: Your b/fs or husbands get penetrated?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by ramwella, Dec 21, 2007.

1. ramwella

ramwella Member

Jun 1, 2007
    A lot of men are turned on my two women having sex together, and many want their wives or g/fs to do it. I was curious about flipping the roles.

Women: Have you ever witnessed your b/f or husband getting penetrated by another man?-- or want it to happen? I'd also be curious about women giving anal penetration with dildoes.

If it did happen, was it planned or unplanned? Were you actively involved, or did you just watch? Were there rules or deal-breakers?

Afterwards, did it change your relationship at all?
  2. The Dragon

The Dragon New Member

Sep 11, 2007
    I have introduced my male partners to the darker pleasures(pardon the pun) of being penetrated anally.
    It is always something that is discussed before hand and is something that is introduced very slowly.
    Starting with me giving him oral and gently sliding my fingers down to rub that spot between his scrotum and anus.
    It is a natural progression to applying pressure to the anus with the tip of a finger or thumb...all the while looking for signs or revulsion or refusal in your partner.
    Acceptance and indications of pleasure lead to pressing fingers and penetration.(this is all happening while oral is happening).
    It also helps if your able to give wonderful oral without the use of your hands..it leaves them free to pleasure your partner in other ways.
    The combination of good oral, massaging that spot between scrotum and anus with one hand and pressure and or penetration of his anus with the other, on a guy who is relaxed or just so into the whole sensation will lead to a ejaculation that hits him like a lightning bolt and his pleasure will last a whole lot longer than a ejaculation by normal means.
    Some male partners have been open enough to allow me to introduce a small dildo (with lube) into the anal play with simalar results.
    All and all it very much depends on what the partner is comfortable with.
    The ones who have liked it have not seen it as an attack on their hetrosexual status but more as another facet to increasing their pleasure and enjoyment of sex.
  3. B_blackkid

B_blackkid New Member

Sep 24, 2007
    I wish I Was one of the men turned on by two women. :/ I fail hormonally.
Draft saved Draft deleted