women, your opinion please...

jf3413

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
how many of you have ever been with a cock that curves? Mine curves to the left and doesn't give me any problems, just wondering what your thoughts are when you pull down a guys pants and see one that's not straight as an arrow. Thanks.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I love it! I love when they have beautie marks, or any other type of 'not your everyday additions'.... that said, the best friend whom I slept with curves to the left hand side, not really enough to notice, but cool all the same.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My thoughts upon seeing my first cock with an up curve were "cool, never had that before lets have some fun." :smile: :biggrin1:

how many of you have ever been with a cock that curves? Mine curves to the left and doesn't give me any problems, just wondering what your thoughts are when you pull down a guys pants and see one that's not straight as an arrow. Thanks.

Victor

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm on the same boat. It slightly curves to the left. I'll upload pictures later of my meat and how I'm straighting it when I get home.

lilpeewee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love it! I love when they have beautie marks, or any other type of 'not your everyday additions'.... that said, the best friend whom I slept with curves to the left hand side, not really enough to notice, but cool all the same.

Mine has a beauty mark!!!!! YAY!!!:smile: :smile:

DGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
my ex had a CRAZY curve!! It REALLY hurt me...that is all I can say........."My hubby is curved..but not as much as my ex.." It does NOT hurt with him.." Thank God!!!:eek:

BremerChick

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm on the same boat. It slightly curves to the left. I'll upload pictures later of my meat and how I'm straighting it when I get home.

thanks im going to have dreams VICTOR ive hated that movie since i was little. get rid of that avatar of IT!!1 AAAHHHHHH

Victor

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thanks im going to have dreams VICTOR ive hated that movie since i was little. get rid of that avatar of IT!!1 AAAHHHHHH

and by the way i have been penis curve free.. all the straight ones

There you go senorita! I got rid of the avatar for you! So you've never been with a guy that has a curve? Are you trying to imply that you want to? :wink:

jf3413

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thanks for your replies. If anyone else has an opinion, please feel free to add.

B_hungnate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mine curves a little bit up. Not a whole lot but I get a lot of positive comments about it. I seem to have pretty good success making women cum from sex and I think the curve helps because it hits their g-spot and such.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
I like dead straight dicks..they are good from any angle and look so damn impressive and long. A slight curve i wouldnt care about but an extreme curve would seem weird the first time i seen it but as long as it still worked i'd be happy.. I guess unusual curves just makes for some experimenting of unsual positions, and no experimenting is bad :tongue: