Women??

sammygirly: ~grins and waves to all the ladies~

I knew there were more of us.

Me_Likey: 1 more here! (BIG) Penis envy is alive and well...

Lovembig: Oh brother.......Ladies, watch out for the fakes in here. I just got a message from a guy who claimed to be over 10". He sent me a pic of someone that has been on the net for years. I cant believe someone would go through the trouble of joining here just to feel like he's one of the few so endowed. I thought I was passed all the immaturity in the chat rooms (every guy in there is over 8"). I realize not every guy is like that in here, but jeez.

AnonyMs: [quote author=Lovembig link=board=meetgreet;num=1042663473;start=15#22 date=02/05/03 at 14:09:31]I thought I was passed all the immaturity in the chat rooms (every guy in there is over 8"). [/quote]And they are all thick, too.... what a hoot!

aussiechick63: And they all look like Ken and they are all so good in bed

And all the girls look like barbie. Don't you just love chat rooms.

sammygirly: ~fluffs my blonde, wavy hair and juts out my perky plastic boobies, fighting vainly not to fall off my spindly 4 foot legs~

Don't hate me because i'm cyber-beautiful.

55498_9993_main.jpg

janec2000uk: Hmmm ... Perhaps us chicks really AREN'T welcome around here - just received a message from a member telling me that as a woman I was "intruding" on this site.

-- Jane

jay_too

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
pussycat..

ladies are always welcome. i appreciate the insight...some of us are pretty stupid about this relationship stuff....er, just make that stupid. :-/

maybe future notes asking you to leave the group should be posted...would this be "outing" disrespect and attempts to intimidate? you betcha.

jay

sammygirly: Aw, I've had nothing but positive feedback in my IM from quite a few of the men welcoming and thanking me for my input. That's really too bad that you'd get that.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Shoot, I'm gay, but even I appreciate the women's presence here. I've gained a few 'girlfriends' thanks to the IM! The women's points of view are useful because being 'on the outside looking in', so to speak, they notice things that we guys take for granted and overlook. The same for the men who are admittedly average in endowment; they provide a perception that we can't experience except by hearsay. This board is for everyone interested in or affected by large penes. Our ladies often identify with that 'affected by' category, especially. Ladies, I, for one, am glad you're here. Anyone who feels differently is cordially invited to kiss my ass!

sammygirly: ~looks around a bit~

Something's wrong - DMW and I agree again??

Seriously, but thank you to all the men who welcome us. We're really very harmless and usually have good reason to come here...

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=sammygirly link=board=meetgreet;num=1042663473;start=30#30 date=02/12/03 at 09:20:49]

Something's wrong - DMW and I agree again??
[/quote]

Well, you know ... shit happens! (Or as we say in college,'excrement eventuates'!) ;)

janec2000uk: Thanks everyone, for reassuring me with your positive feedback -- sounds like the general consensus towards women being on here is pretty favourable after all :) I was worried there, thinking we really weren't welcome (perhaps my message was from someone who holds the minority view). Cheers :)

-- Jane

BIGBOYDAVE: Hi
My understanding is that everyone is welcome here especially the ladies your insight has been invaluable keep at it Girls. I wish a lot of the others would contribute too .
I keep checking who is on all the time and very few say anything.
Please don't stop because of a few jerks. I have learned a lot through life listining to a woman's perspective. Espically My Mom's and x wife { we are still the best of Friends }

suzyq: Hey everyone. Cool site. Hope I have something to contribute :)

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=christia link=board=meetgreet;num=1042663473;start=30#33 date=02/12/03 at 10:36:28]DMW,

You've gained a new fan here :)[/quote]
[flash=200,200]URL[/flash]
{{{BLUSH}}} Well, thanks! Just saying what I think! ::)

7x6andchg: Well keep on saying what you think, DMW.

Your candor and eloquence are appreciated by most regular posters (and regular lurkers, I'm sure).

Everyone brings a different aspect to this board...be it relationships, sexual preference, location, job...generally by and large (pardon the unintended pun) I think this place is pretty accepting and I, for one, am glad there are women posting here.

Paul
7x6&c

bustyredhead: I believe we women help keep the straight male members' hormones in check, and perhaps their members erect. lol :)

- Nene