Women??

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Nov 3, 2002.

1. Imported

Gold Member

likebeingbig: We need some more women here for their input on these topics....well or if there are women here, stop lurking and post something :)

2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Yes! ;D

Pleeeeeze! :-*

Pecker

3. Imported

Gold Member

bastian: They may not post, but they do chat. had a great conversation with one today. Hope she joins in again sometime.

4. Imported

Gold Member

PetitePnut: I'll be honest enough to say, that its hard for me to jump into some of these discussions because I don't feel it's my place. It's almost as if Im invading 'Guy-Town' or something. But I do enjoy reading the posts, and how you guys express yourselves! Im always curious as to how men feel about everything, and I'd like to stick around, even if I dont have much to contribute to the conversation. :)

5. Imported

Gold Member

palladen: Your input, as always, is much appreciated Ms. Pnut. Even some of us 'guys' tend to just observe until something interesting comes along. ;D

6. Imported

Gold Member

blak9: Pnut,

Don't be scuured. Jump in anytime. Your opinion (and other women) is welcome.

7. Imported

Gold Member

PetitePnut: THANK YOU!

8. Imported

Gold Member

Late_Bloomer: Yo Pnut yer back! :eek:

How'd things go with that guy??

9. Imported

Gold Member

PetitePnut: Im shocked you remember :eek:! Oh, and by the way - HI! To answer your question, he's here (not right here at this moment) but he's still with me...Its been a series of 'head-games' the past couple years, and I tried to eliminate all that from my life for a period of time, but I can't seem to do it, I'm weak! I figure Im better off trying to understand why he is the way he is, that's why Im kinda here.

10. Imported

Gold Member

janec2000uk: Hi there,

I feel somewhat the same as 'Pnut', that this is a guy's forum for the most part. I also enjoy reading all the posts, though.

-- Jane

11. Imported

Gold Member

lilAmy: ive started adding :)

12. Imported

Gold Member

oldman9x7: To all of the ladies:

Don't lay back because you feel this is an all-male forum.  If they're honest, most men will admit that they don't have  ALL the answers.  As a for instance, I'm 83 y.o. and I'm curious about any sensations experienced by females when giving head.

I visit with a woman  in Kansas several times a year who always wants to do me orally (sometimes twice in a row) but when we first got into doing sexual things I found that SHE had never ever been given "tongue".  Thereafter, she asked if she could do me "that" way.  Guess what???  I let her.  Now she doesn't know why she always refused to do  it with her husband because she claims that has a great reaction when she sucks me and that she frequently has a near orgasm when she feels me swelling to climax.

Does this sound familiar to any of you gals?  Have you had the same or a different reaction?
                Gramps

13. Imported

Gold Member

Lovembig: Hi guys, Ive been around this site reading posts for about a year. I figure its been long enough to write my first post. I guess I was just like the other women who come here......didnt want to invade the guys territory. Thanks for the invite, i enjoy sitting back and reading alot of the posts. Its kinda like hiding in a locker room and seeing what guys do and talk about. I must say, Im liking what I see so far. :p

14. Imported

Gold Member

thebigguy: to the chicks/

why are you in the large penis site?? is it because you never have been with a big guy or you wish you had a penis yourself?? and also what i would like to ask is are you also a member of an affiliated site regarding those who are less then credibly endowed, ie small penis support group????

15. jay_too

jay_too New Member

thebigguy is far outta line...ain'cha got no couth? ???

jay

16. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

[quote author=jay_too link=board=meetgreet;num=1036363866;start=0#14 date=01/02/03 at 18:46:55]thebigguy is far outta line...ain'cha got no couth? ???

jay[/quote]

Jay is exactly right. LPSG is open to anyone interested in, curious about, or affected by large penes ... not just us dudes who are packing. Women are certainly welcome here!

17. benderten2001

Gold Member

For the record....I am delighted to have women participate in this forum....Simply put:

WE NEED THEM!

Too often, we tend to lose the valuable insight of women in many of our discussions. Each and everyone of us members (big, or not) can learn from their wisdom!
    their insight, their experiences, their advice !

Regardless of "why" they are here (or, what other groups they might belong to regarding "size topics" I am grateful the LPSG welcomes anyone and everyone with an interest in the topic of "large"--whatever the reason. That's one of the secrets to our success--we try not to discriminate...a great heritage in itself for a long-running forum like this! Welcome ladies. :)

18. Imported

Gold Member

Jim22cm: I welcome all women on this board ...
    Being a str8 guy I'm interested in what the women
    can teach me, being a gut I'm interested in what the gays can teach me ... Being a human being I'm interested in whet anyone can teach me.

To all the guys not wanting the women around, just skip their posts and start wondering what rest of the discussions are about ...

19. Imported

Gold Member

missvelvet03: i love reading the posts, guys! i'm one who doesn't have a lot of experience but who's curious. i've been in the chat room a few times too. feel free to sent me a private message if anyone wants to chat more ;-)

missv

20. Imported

Gold Member

hung: [quote author=Jim22cm link=board=meetgreet;num=1036363866;start=15#17 date=01/02/03 at 23:22:52]I welcome all women on this board ...
    Being a str8 guy I'm interested in what the women
    can teach  me, being a gut I'm interested in what the gays can teach  me ... Being a human being I'm interested in whet anyone can teach  me.

To all the guys not wanting the women around, just skip their posts and start wondering what rest of the discussions are about ...[/quote] I appreciate this reply and agree. Thanks.

Draft saved Draft deleted