Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Or it could just be that women are as big liars as men.

Oh, and yesitsbig; even if women experience different cocks -- far more than the average heterosexual man ever will -- that doesn't make them more skilled at attaching the correct NUMBERS(inches and centimeters) to each of these individual penises; especially if they've been lied to in the past.

AlbertCunning

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I bet I can estimate any cock better than the guy attached to the cock can estimate my boob size...

When men think of breasts(and we often do), we usually don't think in numeric terms, you know...

"Hey, those are 85Bs! While those over there are 78 Cs!"

It's more like: "Cor, look at the size of those!"

Qua

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When men think of breasts(and we often do), we usually don't think in numeric terms, you know...

"Hey, those are 85Bs! While those over there are 78 Cs!"

It's more like: "Cor, look at the size of those!"

Precisely why I don't fault women for attaching the wrong numbers to dicks. They simply judge visually. But it is amusing when they overestimate. I like to correct them just so they have a perspective on what 7" actually is. Apparently a lot more than they thought.

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Honey and njqt are both good judges of size.

Just throwing that out there. (Sorry Honey & njqt... expect fuller inboxes! :tongue:)

That's just 'cuz I guessed you right on the money when you asked baby

Oh, and yesitsbig; even if women experience different cocks -- far more than the average heterosexual man ever will -- that doesn't make them more skilled at attaching the correct NUMBERS(inches and centimeters) to each of these individual penises; especially if they've been lied to in the past.

Kinda sorta, sometimes yes. My ex had this thing about me having not been a virgin when we got married (he's from a culture where marriage is arranged and if the girl is not a virgin on her wedding night can be sent back home to her family). He used to ask if he was the biggest I'd ever seen - of course I said yes, duh, but really, no he wasn't, not by a long shot.

Last edited:

yesitsbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Very much so :biggrin1:

I bet I can estimate any cock better than the guy attached to the cock can estimate my boob size...

Thanks.

I know guys lie about their size. I see it here a lot. The guys who are on the smaller size of the scale are the ones who seem to exaggerate the most and ask the strangest questions about large cocks. It seems like they are secretly getting off on hearing the responses.

I'm not a woman and I don't know how a cock feels inside - big or small, thin or thick. Women (Gay guys too) are the better judges of saying whether a cock is small or large.

AlbertCunning

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks.

I know guys lie about their size. I see it here a lot. The guys who are on the smaller size of the scale are the ones who seem to exaggerate the most and ask the strangest questions about large cocks. It seems like they are secretly getting off on hearing the responses.

I'm not a woman and I don't know how a cock feels inside - big or small, thin or thick. Women (Gay guys too) are the better judges of saying whether a cock is small or large.

That's all very well, but if a woman should refer to a penis, that she truly thinks of as average, as 9 inches, there is obviously something wrong with her perception; although it need not necessarily be entirely her fault.

Last edited:

yesitsbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

AC, it really doesn't matter because if a man is small, I think he'll know and the woman will know too. A five or six inch penis can never perpetrate an eight or nine inch penis, except for on pictures.

A man standing in front of a woman holding a six inch penis, saying, "What do you think about my 8" dick, baby?" I guarantee the woman will just humor him.

yesitsbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's all very well, but if a woman should refer to a penis, that she truly thinks of as average, as 9 inches, there is obviously something wrong with her perception; although it need not necessarily be entirely her fault.

Then, to her, nine inches is average - until she runs into a real nine incher or measure the perpetrator's cock. Either way she'll find out the truth and somebody is going to be embarrassed.

yesitsbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's just 'cuz I guessed you right on the money when you asked baby

Kinda sorta, sometimes yes. My ex had this thing about me having not been a virgin when we got married (he's from a culture where marriage is arranged and if the girl is not a virgin on her wedding night can be sent back home to her family). He used to ask if he was the biggest I'd ever seen - of course I said yes, duh, but really, no he wasn't, not by a long shot.

My point exactly. It doesn't really matter how long or thick he is, all you know, you've seen bigger and obviously had bigger. You simply humored him and he believed you.

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OK ...your boob size is....yummmy :biggrin1:

Thanks, Catch :smlove2:

If you guys stopped lying to use about size then we would be a lot better at guessing :biggrin1:

Well, as long as they lie they can't complain if we misjudge the distance while parking the car - "honey, you always tell me this |---| is 10 inches"... :rolleyes:

AlbertCunning

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Then, to her, nine inches is average - until she runs into a real nine incher or measure the perpetrator's cock. Either way she'll find out the truth and somebody is going to be embarrassed.

Most women don't run into 9 inch penises.
So the charade continues.

Capt_obivous

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Very much so :biggrin1:

I'm gonna take you up on that, and say around about 32(30?)C-D, based on the one underside shot in your gallery.

Now lets see how close you get :p

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's like when a guys guesses that a woman is 38FF - OK, it's just that it isn't a real size. I just think it's funny when guys write about bra size and have no idea the way sizing works. At least sizing up a cock is length and girth only.

I had some guy just tonight get all bent cuz I said his dick wasn't 8x6. Yes it was above average but I'd honestly have to see a measuring tape wrapped on that dick by my own two hands to believe it was 8. And if he's 8 then Guy-Jin needs to remeasure cuz you're a good inch or two longer.

The thing I don't understand is if a woman calls a man on a lie about how big he says he is, why does he get so upset?

The boss's drunken wife leaving office party with husband "Oh look honey it snowed almost a foot."
Slightly annoyed boss "Sweetheart, it only snowed about 4 inches."
Drunken wife "then why have you been telling me this much is 8 inches for 20 years?" holding up hand to indicate about 3-4 inches

OhCanada

1st Like
Media
Most women i've seen aren't very good at estimating cock size. I would guess that men "could" be ok at it (generalizing of course) IF we didn't all lie to ourselves. I think most guys know what size they are but think they can "pull off" something a little bigger.
I also think that because there are some feelings at play, the number will never be accurate. I think women find the need to "defend their man" that they are fucking. Funny to see a girl go "oh ya Tim is huge. He's seriously like 10 inches!" Then the next year they've broken up and "Oh well he wasn't very good in bed and he was too small anyway!" Ask her then how big he was. Funny stuff.
Next time someone spouts of a number. Ask them to show you what an inch looks like. Good fun.

openwde07

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Most women estimate/judge size of a cock the same way they: use a crescent wrench, fix the door knob, change the oil, replace a stove part, or talk to a car salesman: they botch the job. I dated a clothing seamstress who knew how to use a tape measure and ruler with her gorgeous hands/fingers, and I must say, there are exceptions to every standard in life known to man.

yesitsbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Most women don't run into 9 inch penises.
So the charade continues.

You're right; but they do run into small and average ones. And I bet they have seen bigger ones in videos and pictures. OH, maybe at a bachelorette party, too. Either way, women have seen bigger, and humoring a liar is just one of the things they do not to hurt the little boy's feeling.

Anyway AC, what point are you trying to make? Are you saying a woman don't know what a big cock looks like?