Womens attitude to casual sex?

solidsteel

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ladies, me and my friend are having a discussion. He went to a speed dating event last month and one of the women there had very old fashioned views. She said to him (they were discussing modern day sex/relationship attitudes) that she doesn't like the bar/clubs scene because most women (and men) that go there only do for one night stands.

What do you think about that?

Do many women today go to bars/clubs just looking for casual encounters/one nighters or pick-ups?

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It's a matter of chemistry.

I have taken a man to a hotel after meeting at a club but that was only because there was an instant rapport and the lust was too intense to be ignored.

Going out specifically to pick up speaks of a certain lack of sexual discernment and while I wouldn't deride others who do, it's not my style.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Although I could find a ONS pretty much anywhere, I guess if I specifically wanted one, bars/night clubs would be a pretty good place to start.

I don't go now because it's too noisy, I prefer a good pub or lounge - some place to have a conversation, although when I used to go to bars/clubs, I went to dance - not get picked up.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My friends and I used to go to clubs/bars to get pissed and hang out with our mates. Sex occasionally ended up happening, but that wasn't why we went there.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I was single I rarely went to bars looking to hook up. I went to have fun and dance the night away. It was fun meeting guys there, and of course I knew what some of them wanted, but that's not why I was there. But I didn't feel like I could get a one night stand anytime I wanted.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
I think majority of people, men and women would agree if you want to pick up a one night stand you go to a bar. So therefore i would say yes most people are there to either flirt or pick up, regardless of if they want to admit.

And no i wouldn't go to a bar for this reason, it just isnt my scene or the type of guy i want to meet.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I think majority of people, men and women would agree if you want to pick up a one night stand you go to a bar. So therefore i would say yes most people are there to either flirt or pick up, regardless of if they want to admit.

And no i wouldn't go to a bar for this reason, it just isnt my scene or the type of guy i want to meet.

Hang on - there is a world of difference between saying a bar is a good place to go to fish for a casual sexual encounter and saying that most people who go there are there for that reason. I mean a large, spread out playground with loads of places from which kids can't be seen by their parents is a good place to go if you want to abduct a child but it would be a pretty fucking far stretch to say that most people there are looking to abduct a child!

D_Harry_Pitz

Experimental Member
Media

A pigeon is a bird, but most birds are not a pigeon.
Meaning: People looking for casual sex go to bars and clubs. But most people in clubs are not looking for casual sex.

In my experience the best place to pick up a woman for casual sex is at private parties or house parties. I think it is because of the vibe there. House parties and private parties are usually attended by friends and acquaintances of the host(s). Which means that the guests are probably more trustworthy than a random guy from a bar. Does this make any sense? Can the women relate to this?

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
Hey man you are a parasite!! dont even care to hijack threads for attempting to get your fucking money..an homeless has way more dignity than you...

Don't talk to me about dignity, earsling. If you had a shred of it, you would long ago have sent me a PM requesting my paypal info. Pay your fucking debt, the debt you willingly agreed to, and I will leave you alone. We had an agreement, which we made in public, and you are now publicly refusing to honor it.

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
Don't talk to me about dignity, earsling. If you had a shred of it, you would long ago have sent me a PM requesting my paypal info. Pay your fucking debt, the debt you willingly agreed to, and I will leave you alone. We had an agreement, which we made in public, and you are now publicly refusing to honor it.

I just reported you for stalking me... first we had no agreement on the end of the survey, secondly you would be looked a real man if acknowledging your virtual win without requesting anything... they are 5 fucking eagles man... and I m not keen to do any transaction over the internet with my credit card, especially for such a creep purpose

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
I just reported you for stalking me... first we had no agreement on the end of the survey, secondly you would be looked a real man if acknowledging your virtual win without requesting anything... they are 5 fucking eagles man... and I m not keen to do any transaction over the internet with my credit card, especially for such a creep purpose

That makes you a damnable dishonorable liar. You should not have entered into an agreement if you had no intention of abiding by it. You still have the option of doing the right thing. I'm not stalking you, not by any definition. You made a public agreement and have behaved dishonorably. Pay your debt.

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
That makes you a damnable dishonorable liar. You should not have entered into an agreement if you had no intention of abiding by it. You still have the option of doing the right thing. I'm not stalking you, not by any definition. You made a public agreement and have behaved dishonorably. Pay your debt.

you are a fool... I could have being lying... stating something on lpsg has no worth at all... you are a dangerous psycho and I hope this time I'll get rid of you