Women's auxiliary expanding...

Valkyrie: Hi everyone.

Been lurking around for some time, but decided to jump into the fray with the rest of you. Let's see what will come out of this...

Female, as you may have gathered from the subject line. At the tender/mature (take you pick) age of 33. Scandinavian by descent and upbringing but a frequent traveler and I've lived longer periods of time outside of Scandinavia as well.

Valkyrie - not my name, but inspired by the warrior maidens who guided slain heroes to Valhalla - a small tribute to the old Norse mythology. Prefer to stay anonymous - like many others - as my professional life is not necessarily in sync with what the topic of this forum is... ;)

So - larger than average equipment - yes, please. :) Some might call me a size queen and I do prefer them erring on the larger side, but it's the total package that counts. Hubby since eight years back is on the larger end of average - but not in the category most would define as large - just shy of 7" and about 5.5" around. I didn't choose him for size, nor would I ever consider trading him for an above average size if that was all there was to it. Sex is an important part of life yes, but not the be-all-end-all.

And yes, hubby knows about my size preferences, has from day number one and is not scared speechless by it. They can quite easily be satisified both with dildos when playing just the two of us, or through a more or less active swinger's lifestyle (safe, sane and consensual of course) - allowing me both the opportunity to live out my need to be with women and be together with larger men. Speaking of sexual "kinks" (as I personally define this as - I don't _need_ the bigger size, but I like it) - D/s is also a turn on. Up until now only in milder settings, but the concepts and thoughts are at least to me incredibly arousing. More of a submissive than a Dominant - even though I can switch at times...

When it comes to size preferences I guess you might say I was spoiled from the beginning - the guy who took my virginity was not huge, but well above average with something like 8" in length and probably close to 6" around. Not exact measurements, but I remember how much of my fingers I could get around him, and how much of my palm and forearm he covered... (that's usually how I measure anyway - there are only _that_ many men appreciating a tape measure whipped out during the act)

I knew he was larger than average as I had played around with quite a few guys before that, not just all the way. It was with some apprehension that I went along with it but it did hurt surprisingly little - looking back I realize that he understood the importance of getting me thoroughly aroused before entering and the importance of being gentle when being equipped above average. I can still remember the feeling of being filled as far as I could take it and the incredible sensations it created. I guess you might say that was what got me "hooked" - it felt so good... ;D ;D

Since then I've had the opportunity to try various sizes, from those around 5" in length and probably no more than 4.5" around, to the largest one to date at close to 10" and 6.5" around. At least for me - at those sizes it does take some relaxing and concentration on my behalf to accomodate the size. Once inside and once fully penetrated, it is one of the best feelings sexuality is able to produce... :)

Lot's of talking about sex, but it _is_ one of my preferred activities and I get the feeling it won't be frowned upon in this company. 8) And as you see from my history - the preference for size started from an early stage. It's not an addiction I've been able to break, nor an addiction I try particularly hard to break...

Looking forward to talk more to you later on.

/Valkyrie

Ralexx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
[move]WELCOME !!! [/move]

You just corrupted my soul. Loved your text. :-*
Raal

Krowax: Suddenly my dick feels very small, lol. *cough*new pics up*cough*

I'm from sweden btw. =)

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Welcome, Valkyrie!  

I'm gonna need a pic avatar to erase this vision I have of a large, blonde, pigtailed woman on a huge white steed and wearing a silver helmet with large horns, singing through loudspeakers on the sides of a helicopter in a strange war movie.

"Kill da wabbit!  Kill da wabbit!"

Pecker

(Our police station's toilet was stolen - the cops have nothing to go on.)

GreenEyes: Bringing some coffee and straberry cheesecake over to you. Welcome to the boards!

7x6andchg: @ DMW
Great...now all I can hear is Wagner, too.

Welcome Valkyrie. Did you bring Loki?

7x6&C

wvalady1968: [quote author=Krowax link=board=meetgreet;num=1064236913;start=0#3 date=09/22/03 at 09:25:42]*cough*new pics up*cough*

[/quote]

Yes, there are.
Small? I don't THINK so!
::)

9cyclops9: Welcome Valkyrie! All we need now is Wodin. (I think that's the right set of mythology?)

Yes, indeed. I'm in the same boat as Krowax here. I feel small. I'm on my way though! You may get "hubby" to check out my post entitled "My Gains" in the Making It Bigger forum if he feels insecure about it or just wants to beef up. Penis enlargement works, I promise!

Anyway, welcome to the gang! Er...club...society...organization... ???

Oh! Support group! We're here to help. ;)

John (also a fairly new member)

Valkyrie: Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. I have a feeling this is going to be fun...  :)

Krowax and John - as far as size goes. I'd never consider you small at 7" or slightly above. Quite widely stated (and verified in clinical research) is that the average is somewhere between 5-6" with 7" being in the upper ranges of a "normal" size. Even though I've had bigger, I'm not the one to scoff a size in the upper average regions - which I firmly state that your size is.

As much as I love the really big sizes they do take their toll on my body - I _am_ sore after a big one, I'm not especially interested in penetrating sex for a couple of days, up to a week depending on how much of it I have taken. It goes with the territory... Anything above say 8.5ishx6ish is guaranteed to leave some tracks that require a couple of days healing.

At about 7" it's a nice "everyday" size that I can enjoy and have fun with mostly as often as I like to. And that counts a lot in my book too.

Raal - corrupting souls is kind of a speciality of mine... ~*slightly evil grin*~

Hopefully without sounding too conceited I've been called everything from "the woman dreams are made of" to "a man's worst nightmare" - depending on my mood and whims. My own personal motto - "my wings may be somewhat black around the edges, but they are fully functioning"

And I do love writing (as if you hadn't noticed already...)

DMW, 7by6&C and others - I kind of guessed that the Wagner references would come up somewhere along the line... Not my favorite type of opera, but will do in a pinch.  ;)

And yes - Loki, Odin and Freya are right next to me. They all said you were really nice guys/gals and told me to say hello. ;)

Pecker - as for the blonde, pigtailed, blue eyed amazon you're envisioning - I'm afraid I have to disappoint you... I've got the size at close to 5'8" - but not much more of the stereotype. You'd probably not think I was scandinavian if you saw me - long red hair, dark eyes and fair complexion. Blame it on a mixture of native Scandinavians (lapp/sami), Russian and probably some French and Irish thrown in for good measure.

GreenEyes - yummy cheesecake, may I have seconds?

/Valkyrie

7x6andchg: So no trip to Valhalla? :'(

Seriously...welcome. I'm glad to see that you enter our fray knowing that it will be fun. Might even be educational too...I know it has been for me.

7x6&C

sammygirly: Holy!

I was late welcoming a new Auxilary member?? Good lawd I should have my licenses revoked!

~hurriedly pins a "I (heart) the big penis" pin on Val and distributes the appropriate learners permits~

Now, one word of warning...if you're taking any kinds of mood altering drugs, operate with caution. We're talking about a LOT of heavy machinery up in here!

Welcome sister!

jackinman: Welcome Valkyrie, hope you have a wonderful time here.

jackinman: Welcome Valkyrie, hope you have a wonderful time here.