womens clothes for men...

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Jan 6, 2005.

1. Imported

Gold Member

dellflower2: hey everyone! i was talking to my boy friend recently and some how we got to talking about men wearing womens clothes; mainly thongs. He said for a little while when he was 13-14 that he went through a phase where if he had a chance he would take the thongs of his friends moms if he thought they were hot (if he thought the mom was hot). normally this would have been a small turn off but i like him a lot so i just laughed and changed the conversation. he said that he liked it alot he didnt know why but he just liked the feel. so what does anyone think about this kind of thing? Women, (or men not to discriminate B)) what do u think about your boyfriend wearing a womens thong and men have you ever done that or known some1 that has...

just wondering...

2. Imported

Gold Member

dellflower2: just wanted to add that this was over 15 years ago for my bf he is around 30 now.

3. KinkGuy

Gold Member

I guess the question is....is he still wearing them? Or yours? And if he is...so what? And if he is, how does he get his "junk" in them? Had to ask! :lol:

4. ashlar

Gold Member

Albums:
    The male anatomy does not fit in womens thongs, no matter how small, it has to hang out of the sides. The attraction was probably at having the strip of material wedged up his ass, in which case male things would do the same thing, also the feeling that he was doing something "dirty" or "forbidden" was probably a large turn on for him as well.

Draft saved Draft deleted