Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Because some of the concerned members are no longer here, I feel it my duty to pass on this information about women's death sentences in Iran.

BBC News - Rallies for Iranian woman sentenced to death

When MR posted a thread about the Stoning of Saroya, some asked what they could do. Well here is a start.
We all should fight for human rights!

B_TonyK8483

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When it comes to women's rights, the middle-east is full of barbaric misogynists who feel that women having any rights will encroach upon their power so they have to keep them down at any cost.

I personally believe that it's wrong for one gender to subjugate the other

The_Dark_Prince

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Any one know what happend to the guy she was seeing? I'm willing to bet next to nothing if anything. Some one told me that In Iran you woman would have to "yeald" to your husbands twice a week by law.

Patchos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My flatmate is Iranian. She moved here to Australia and is waiting to get her permanent residency. She left Iran because she couldn't stand the way she was treated as a woman.

That said, misogyny exists EVERYWHERE not just in Iran/Middle East. Women are assaulted, beaten, raped, forced to become sex workers, etc all over the world. My point is, she and I were just as angry at the prejudice we each faced in our relative home countries. If you care to help women overcome misogyny there's plenty of it right under your nose. You don't even need to look to other countries for it.