Women's experience of fisting

Magnum10x2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I’ve had some intense steamy sessions that began with a finger and escalated to a hand and ultimately a fist. I can assure you that the few times this has happened, it wasn’t planned and can’t be a goal when you begin as it requires a special set of circumstances and cant be rushed. I can also tell you that when aroused the vagina expands like the inside of a basketball and you can move your hand around until the orgasm happens. then its clamp time…

The ultimate result is a mind-blowing orgasm for your girl – anyone who tells you different simply hasn’t had the experience.

10orgasms

Just Browsing
Media
I find it funny someone would say "only a man would find this interesting" Either they are misinformed or turned off at the word "fisting" It is not done like it sounds. No one jabs their hand in a vagina. Fisting when done slowly or woman to woman is very pleasurable for both parties. I have witnessed fisting often and heard later about the feelings and multiple orgasms it produced. Most all women can be fisted by another woman unless they have the above mentioned hang ups or medical problems. Fisting isn't for all women because of their beliefs and misunderstandings. Personally my girlfriend and i are in the swinging lifestyle and we make it a point to introduce as many women as we can to the orgasms fisting produces. Using your whole hand to manipulate the g-spot gives incredible feelings. My Gf has become quite the expert at giving another woman multiples. And yes she does give lessons.. lol
Fisting "WILL NOT" make a woman become loose. Fisting actually strengthens and excersises your internal muscles.

BillyD

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think this is hot when done right. My experience was i fit my hand and fingers inside up to my knuckles area and she was pleased right there being i was giving oral at the same time. It was just at that point where one more small push and I think the knuckles would have got in, but I didnt want pain for her. We both agreed it was sexy and liked it and she had my hand drenched where it was actually dripping streams of it off. We talk and one day will try again in the heat of a moment being timing is everything. We are thinking it all gets in next time. Oh and may hands are not smally by any standards.