Womens Fantasies

itsallfake

Legendary Member
Media
I live in Ireland. I am from Laois which is a cou
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was discussing fantasies with my gf. She says she only has one she uses.
Its a 3some with 2 guys. She says the guys dont have faces and its just the whole idea of the 3some she likes and its not about the guys.

I was just wondering if this is normal for women. Is it the situation of the fantasy ye like and not really who you are using in the fantasy.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not me either. Never had a desire for multiple partners regardless of sex. Just not into it. My fantasies usually involve places. ;-)

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Two men and one woman. Been there, done that; not feeling the need for a repeat performance. :cool:

Current fantasies involve me and HotRocker982 or Pitbull or MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK in a hammock in Tahiti or Bora Bora. Basically any place warm and tropical where I can get a pretty drink with an umbrella in it. :biggrin1:

Last edited:

D_Ellerby Eatsprick

Experimental Member
Media
I was discussing fantasies with my gf. She says she only has one she uses.
Its a 3some with 2 guys. She says the guys dont have faces and its just the whole idea of the 3some she likes and its not about the guys.

I was just wondering if this is normal for women. Is it the situation of the fantasy ye like and not really who you are using in the fantasy.

I have that one fantasy a lot though there are many variations of that one.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The OP isn't asking us if we have threesome fantasies.

The question the OP is asking is this: When we women fantasize, is it the SITUATION that is the fantasy (elephants wearing tutus, giant cock with a pirate hat, whatever), as opposed to there being a SPECIFIC person in the fantasy (Brad Pitt, Anthony Hopkins, whoever).

Short answer (as eloquently put by Dolfette): Yes.

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My fantasies are usually situational and when I have feelings for someone the man in those fantasies are them.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
My fantasies are 100% about the scenario rather then the person involved. I have had the same fantasy for years with the same guy, same thing happens but i have never seen his face. He is nothing more to me then a faceless black figure who knows how to fuck well

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Two men and one woman. Been there, done that; not feeling the need for a repeat performance. :cool:

Current fantasies involve me and HotRocker982 or Pitbull or MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK in a hammock in Tahiti or Bora Bora. Basically any place warm and tropical where I can get a pretty drink with an umbrella in it. :biggrin1:
Yes, well you certain are one of the top women I'd want in that hammock/lawnchair/inflatable bed raft too, there, Principessa!:wink:
Altho, I'd rather if I had the money fly us to one of the unknown Hawaiian islands and rig up a temporary cabana for a few hrs of sweaty carnal lust.:naughty: