Women's Feet

thehighheelsgirl

Sexy Member
Media
My boyfriend has a foot fetish, so I always have a fresh pedi. I find them really enjoyable and relaxing. You can def take care of your own feet and it def saves money, but I def think it's worth it to get it done at the salon.

Jen

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't have a foot fetish and I know there are many women that are just born with not so good loking feet but darn if you are going to wear flip flops at least put some care to your feet
AMEN! :lmao:
yea a friend of mine was a ballet dancer and the all the abuse did was make her feet wide so she doesn't have slender feet
:confused: Okay, now that is odd to me. I bet she started out with wide feet. Toe shoes don't usually come in wide withs so I can't imagine how dancing would have made her feet wider even with that constant, pressure and pounding of the boards.

FWIW: My feet have always been narrow (9 AA)

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
cross your legs,
now rotate your ankle around while you read a book,
I'll be lovestruck.

nice feet are nice.

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Eew I hate feet! :eek:

I have Trolls feet with long, knobbly toes. Dont all rush to suck them!

Stacy, I love the way you manage your threads. Such care & attention. I bet you make a great Dinner party host! :tongue:

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[/b]AMEN! :lmao:
:confused: Okay, now that is odd to me. I bet she started out with wide feet. Toe shoes don't usually come in wide withs so I can't imagine how dancing would have made her feet wider even with that constant, pressure and pounding of the boards.

FWIW: My feet have always been narrow (9 AA)

I was thinking that too. My feet have always been wide and I've never taken ballet. My mom kind of wanted me to take ballet but I didn't want to. I would've had problems with the toe shoes not coming in wide widths anyway! I had wide feet as a kid (even though I was very thin back then) and my parents had to go to a specialty store to buy my shoes.

NJ says my feet are square! :biggrin1: I wear a 7D.

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
I absolutely detest women that don't put some care to their feet lol
A female firend of mine always says "who cares about feet" etc etc (yet she takes care of her feet ) but ugh.... nothing worst than sitting beside or in front of a women that has her legs crossed and has her crusty feet in the air for you to see.....or a girl that you are interested in has crusty nasty feet

I don't have a foot fetish and I know there are many women that are just born with not so good loking feet but darn if you are going to wear flip flops at least put some care to your feet

omg yes, crusty feet in flip flops should be illegal!

As a man who recently had a pedicure; okay, well I was out with a bunch of friends, mostly female and they all decided to get pedicures and said come on why don't you get one too? So, I bowed to peer pressure. It was actually kind of fun. I didn't feel too bad because I was not the only guy getting a pedicure either.

I do obsess about clean well-kept feet actually. The way I see it, you ought to care enough about your body to stay healthy and keep yourself clean. Not taking care of your feet is like only cleaning the lip of a drinking glass or only cleaning the top half of a dish.

To me it says something about how much a person cares about herself and her attitude towards cleanliness in general. And, yes, filthy feet are a big turn-off for me.

yay! congrats on your first pedicure!!! i'm happy you enjoyed the experience! :cool: i totally see where you're coming from about the cleanliness thing. if a woman keeps her feet nice and clean, then you know she's keeping herself nice and clean in OTHER places as well :biggrin1:

Eew I hate feet! :eek:

I have Trolls feet with long, knobbly toes. Dont all rush to suck them!

Stacy, I love the way you manage your threads. Such care & attention. I bet you make a great Dinner party host! :tongue:

awww, thank you baby! i'm sure you don't have nasty hobbit feet, lol. i'm telling ya, go get a pedicure! it'll boost your confidence and you'll wanna wear flip flops all year long.

cross your legs,
now rotate your ankle around while you read a book,
I'll be lovestruck.

i do that sometimes :redface: i never knew it could be such a turn on.