Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not sure whether this has been posted before but how thick does a penis have to be before you can't touch your index finger to your thumb around it. this is aimed at women or men's experiences with women, but all inputs are welcome

D

deleted136887

This must depend entirely on the size of the person's hand to the circumference of the cock in question, surely?

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
I'm obsessed with anthropometry and what I found is that my girl (whose hand is 17,5 cm from wrist crease to fingertip with average length fingers) barely touches with her index tip the thumb tip when gripping my shaft at midpoint and my girth is 13,5-14 cm at my best... she is a little girl (160 cm tall or 5'' 3') but her hands are almost average for a girl I think... Hope this helps ;-)

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
how tall are you? and how long is your hand?? I'm a bit curious now... I never met a girl with such a little hand... your hand would stay open if you'd grip my hard penis...

I don't think I've ever met a penis I COULD close my hand around when hard. I'm 5' tall. If I spread my fingers out, my hand is exactly seven inches from little finger tip to thumb tip (it makes a handy measuring tool :biggrin1:).

NoFear

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My thumb to pinky spread is 9 1/4 inches. At 6 in girth I my thumb and index don't touch when I have a relaxed grip. With a tight grip I can get a slight overlap. My off hand the thumb and index can touch in a normal relax grip.

I guess there is a little more muscle around the inside of the thumb on my primary hand.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
How about the thumb and middle finger? I have known girls that topped out there at 5.5 to 7.5, I never measured the index finger.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Maybe I'm measuring wrong because my grip between index and thumb is 5.0 inches, grip between thumb and middle finger is 6.0 inches and I'm 5'7 tall.

Ahhh, when i measured just using the tape it seemed like the numbers were 4 and 5, but I pulled out a toy I can get my thumb and index to just touch around a 5 inch toy.

Last edited by a moderator:

idesofmarch

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here you can find instructions only how to measure penis size. Who would tell us how to do this correctly?

For the thumb/indexfinger thing I used a bottle of liquid shoe polish, and for the thumb/middle finger a bottle of facial wash.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Maybe I'm measuring wrong because my grip between index and thumb is 5.0 inches, grip between thumb and middle finger is 6.0 inches and I'm 5'7 tall.

Ahhh, when i measured just using the tape it seemed like the numbers were 4 and 5, but I pulled out a toy I can get my thumb and index to just touch around a 5 inch toy.
It is tough to measure due to the contours of your hand better to find the real thing to see :biggrin1:

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Women with small hands are HOT. My hands are huge, I'm 6'-6" tall, and my cock looks pathetically small when I grip it. Add to that the disproportionately large girth to length ratio and it looks like a stub when I take pictures. Grr

someone1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
don't most women have small hands? ive never had a girl who can grip mine the whole way round

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
don't most women have small hands? ive never had a girl who can grip mine the whole way round
Nope. Puerto Rican women especially tend towards long fingers. Knew one who probably could get her hand around a 7.5 dick....and yes she was all woman.

Edit: Looking at your pics I could see why you haven't had a girl wrap her fingers around it, nice long and thick one

someone1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Nope. Puerto Rican women especially tend towards long fingers. Knew one who probably could get her hand around a 7.5 dick....and yes she was all woman.

Edit: Looking at your pics I could see why you haven't had a girl wrap her fingers around it, nice long and thick one

hmm i am curious, would bigger hands feel better?
and thanks man but compared to alot of guys here it's not THAT thick