womens grip size

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have large hands for a woman (then again, I am tall). The spread of my thumb and middle finger is 8.25" -- it would have to be a monster penis I couldn't get my hand around.

My husband loves my hands and my long fingers -- they have served me well playing piano and doing other things. :wink:

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
hmm i am curious, would bigger hands feel better?
and thanks man but compared to alot of guys here it's not THAT thick
I think it is a hotter situation when her hand can't reach. Maybe you need to go to PR to find out. I say PR girls, because the only PR girl I dated had huge hands and later I read an article about dating PR girls and it talked about their long fingers.

The bigger problem to me is when her mouth is too small.

Maybe not to here, but to the real world you are huge.

fire77

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I am 5'7 , from my the tip of my thumb to the tip of my index 5.5" and from my thumb to the middle finger just over 6.5", I can put wrap my thumb and middle finger with a bit of overlap around my husband's dick which is 6" girth.

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
Women with small hands are HOT. My hands are huge, I'm 6'-6" tall, and my cock looks pathetically small when I grip it. Add to that the disproportionately large girth to length ratio and it looks like a stub when I take pictures. Grr

hey mate! I didnt know you were that tall!! congrats you are a giant!! what's your foot length and inseam??

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
I don't think I've ever met a penis I COULD close my hand around when hard. I'm 5' tall. If I spread my fingers out, my hand is exactly seven inches from little finger tip to thumb tip (it makes a handy measuring tool :biggrin1:).

is your vagina really small to...that could be dangerous

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
I have large hands for a woman (then again, I am tall). The spread of my thumb and middle finger is 8.25" -- it would have to be a monster penis I couldn't get my hand around.

My husband loves my hands and my long fingers -- they have served me well playing piano and doing other things. :wink:

do you like monster penis

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Middle finger = 3.4"
Hand = 8.2" (I assume from the crease on the wrist to the tip of the middle finger)
Wrist girth = 8"

You better be keeping a chart of this. I'm not repeating this one again. I still can't believe I measured, but you asked nicely.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Middle finger = 3.4"
Hand = 8.2" (I assume from the crease on the wrist to the tip of the middle finger)
Wrist girth = 8"

You better be keeping a chart of this. I'm not repeating this one again. I still can't believe I measured, but you asked nicely.

Excuse me one moment while I go and fantasise about your hands again . . .

95racer

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media

Being involved in the golf industry I thought this was a golf club question :).

Many ladies fit men's golf club grip size or even bigger. I describe them as having 'piano fingers' because telling a lady she has big hands isn't too good.

joeym

Experimental Member
Media

I don't know about your hands, but you have a greatt ass :biggrin1:

ArtofDesire

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can easily touch index finger and thumb around a 5.75 inch toy and with middle finger and thumb I have no problem having them touch around a 6.25 inch toy.

ArtofDesire

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
...My hands are huge, I'm 6'-6" tall, and my cock looks pathetically small when I grip it. Add to that the disproportionately large girth to length ratio and it looks like a stub when I take pictures. Grr

Okay, I appologize for jacking the thread for a moment, but RawDog I had no idea you are so tall - 6'-6" wow! I just have to tell you that I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE really tall men. I find that kind of height a huge turn-on.

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
Middle finger = 3.4"
Wrist girth = 8"

Lol ! thank you very much.. you know I have got an obsession for measurements.. well you assumed right,I meant from the crease to the middle fingertip and for the middle finger from the palm crease to its fingertip..strange enough we have similar hands size and my middle finger is longer than yours!! very strange... btw you wrist is very large at 8 inches of girth!!! but it should look quite average on your very large stature... a friend of mine who is 6'3'' has a 7.5 inches of girth wirst and it look HUGE!!!