Women's hang ups

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
Its obvious men and their genitalia is a sensitive subject that the vast majority of women seem to be cognizant and kind about. But in the same vane do you worry about yours and how it looks or measures up? What do you like/dislike about yours?

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Very valid question Spiker. The answer (for me) is yes! Regular maintenance includes shaving and moisturizing, just like the rest of my body. Kegels for muscle tone. Of course cleanliness. There are things I'd change, like the size of my lips (a bit large) - but hey, no one's perfect. All in all I like mine very much. Hope that answers your question :wink:

Its obvious men and their genitalia is a sensitive subject that the vast majority of women seem to be cognizant and kind about. But in the same vane do you worry about yours and how it looks or measures up? What do you like/dislike about yours?

karmen

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm pleased with how I look. All of my "bits and pieces" seem to be perfectly proportionate and are a lovely color.

Hugs and Kisses,

Karmen

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
Very valid question Spiker. The answer (for me) is yes! Regular maintenance includes shaving and moisturizing, just like the rest of my body. Kegels for muscle tone. Of course cleanliness. There are things I'd change, like the size of my lips (a bit large) - but hey, no one's perfect. All in all I like mine very much. Hope that answers your question :wink:

Yeah, its nice to hear we are all doing what we can. I do find that I like the well built mons pubis backlit by a very fit lower abdomen. Makes me just want to run over and give it a pounding and see if keeps on ticking.

I've always enjoyed getting caught in that awkward, juvenile like, moment of the double crotch check at the gym or beach. Never gets old.

Feeling a little horny so sorry for the thick horny talk.