womens' ideal penis size

hoggindaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ladies,
i just bought a new type of water at safeway the "smartwater" from glaceau, and when i looked at the bottle, i thought that, i would like to have that penis size as my "ideal" size, i used a piece of a4 paper to measure and the bottle is 10.5" long by 9" girth. which is ridiculous. anyway, heres something you could do; take an object around your house that is the size of your ideal penis, then measure it. i think this would be a more accurate idea of how to get your ideal penis dimensions, as you only get the number of inches measurement after you can visualize and feel the object, instead of speaking from how many inches you want and not realizing exactly how big that is.

B_erical866

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
To be honest boys, as long as its not smaller than 6", and it stays hard for more than 13 minutes, almost any size will do.

XOXO
Erica

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My ideal is 9" by 7" because that was the measurement of the love of my life, and he filled me up (am largish). Could feel him inside me for hours after we made love and I adored that feeling.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The perfect penis is girthy enough to touch and stretch all sides of my pussy simultaneously and long enough to touch bottom.:cool:

Mike7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
clock queen never heard that one before hehehe. Erical is right though decent stamina factors in too.

My guess is 6+ - 8 long x 5.5 - 6+ girth is probably pretty ideal for most women.

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that NO woman's "ideal size" is 10.5 x 9. Any man unlucky enough to be that size would be doubly cursed if he were straight.

Actual surveys suggest women's preferences are surprisingly modest (in contrast to what men want, and/or what men think women want). Most say they prefer 6-7" ... merely above average, not off-the-charts huge.

Steve

The Chosen One

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The ideal size, would only occur in a matched pair. Even then, it wouldn't be ideal, at all times, or for all orifices.

:smile: The old PenisSizeDebate chart.
Data compiled by the Sexual Research Center @ Someguys Fantasy University.
:rolleyes: I wish it was true. I'm a green bordering a red.

dolce_miel

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that NO woman's "ideal size" is 10.5 x 9. Any man unlucky enough to be that size would be doubly cursed if he were straight.

Actual surveys suggest women's preferences are surprisingly modest (in contrast to what men want, and/or what men think women want). Most say they prefer 6-7" ... merely above average, not off-the-charts huge.

Steve

well said. pelvic bones ARE an issue. LOL.

unless you don't have a cervix, the line's gonna end somewhere...:wink:

D

deleted356736

hah yea cause 1 chart can sum up every woman in the world right? ;)

You understand mathematics and statistics? You even understand that the opinions of the women who post here don't represent every single woman in the world too?

I have seen the chart that was posted, and it was compiled from three experiments. One was based on pupil dilation when observing erect men of different sizes, and two were based on measuring vaginal arousal and wetness while being stimulated with dildoes of different sizes.

The chart seems to line up with some of the comments from women on this forum in this thread and other threads: a good size is around 7" long x 6" girth, or perhaps a little larger if this is possible. It also lines up with a few women who have commented on my size, and what they like (girth and length) and what they don't like (length without girth).

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yep, sounds about right but I prefer larger than the red area. I don't like length without girth; need both because of my size.

Last edited: