womens' ideal penis size

Screwsalot

Just Browsing
Media
A woman's ideal penis size is her love for the fucker.

I vote on this answer. Even if your small, she enjoys you, even if your huge she enjoys you, if your average she enjoys you. Sex isn't all about the insertions of the penis but the love making that comes from it.

Give awesome head and no one will dump you easily.

D

deleted356736

Seems that there should be some sort of statistical evidence that supports this chart somewhere; but I can’t find any. So I guess, you’re right… it’s worthless.

This is one of the few psychological studies I have seen which was an experiment rather than based on observation. It was, as I stated above, compiled from the total of three different experiments, and I have seen the way the experiments were conducted and they are sound to me.

Don't dismiss something because you don't read and follow the latest trends in psychology. Google isn't the answer to everything, you know.

kiwimarty

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This is one of the few psychological studies I have seen which was an experiment rather than based on observation. It was, as I stated above, compiled from the total of three different experiments, and I have seen the way the experiments were conducted and they are sound to me.

Don't dismiss something because you don't read and follow the latest trends in psychology. Google isn't the answer to everything, you know.

Are you for real? that is a scam penis enlargement/sph site. With shonky everything and some of the worst CGI you will see in the first world.

ejection_handle

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
To be honest boys, as long as its not smaller than 6", and it stays hard for more than 13 minutes, almost any size will do.

XOXO
Erica

This is the best answer this question could ever get from a female to the majority of the males here. Hell its one of the best answers to any question I've ever seen about anything; its professor type shite. The nature of how the question was asked really belongs in the male forums, only we think like that. I've never had a gf share my fasination with measuring and comparing objects to my penis. Well except when she was mad and I was pencil dick etc....

kazooplayer

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Are you for real? that is a scam penis enlargement/sph site. With shonky everything and some of the worst CGI you will see in the first world.

Ditto what he said. Look at the language used - "Enjoyable," "Satisfying," - what the fuck? Some would place enjoyable above satisfying; it's completely subjective criteria. Considering where that chart came from, namely a site with penis enlargement links on it, I refuse to even discuss that shit further.