womens insight would be much appreciated

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not sure why your bashing yourself bud. People have opinions, and you asked for them. Sure some were harsh, but on the whole I can see some real honest answers and opinions. And there is nothing wrong with realizing that something you do or have done may be sexist or racist or "insert title here". If you can realize it, you can make the choice to change it. I've done and still do some things that may be labeled misogynistic, but if my wife points them out or I notice them I make a choice to change that. There is no right way, or wrong way just how YOU handle your life. Its all subjective. Your not emotionally handicapped. I am not sure where ya got that. I believe you have made the mature decision but that is my opinion based on my life experience, everyone else may have a different opinion. That's what makes the world awesome, all the different views. So buck up, be yourself and don't stop progressing. Don't concern yourself with making a good or bad impression here. Its just the web.

Last edited:

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Dear OP, it is not 'weak' to want to love only one person at a time. In fact for many it is a desirable and attractive quality! Let us hope that you find one of the women who would love to be the object of your devotion, and who can enchant you even more than this game-player you called Anna.