Women's interest in sex and initiating it

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Ramsey, May 2, 2011.

1. Ramsey

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm curious how women's desire for sex works. With me it's like hunger, every few hours (or less) I crave sexual activity. Unless it's satisfied in some way (or unless I'm really busy or my partner has turned me off due to her uninterest or being snarky with me or whatever) the desire doesn't go away. It stays there, just like hunger. Is it the same for some of you ladies?

And regarding initiating sex, do some of you always make your man initiate sex? Or do you initiate it at least part of the time? How do you go about doing so if you do? I'm not just talking spontaneous "you're going to fuck me now" sex but planned out for later that day, week, whatever. Do you send him messages or tell him things that you want him to do or you want to do to him?

2. molotovmuffin

Gold Member

I sent my boyfriend an email that said, "I have lace panties on, you should come take them off...with your teeth." I met him at the door in said lace panties and was stripping his clothes off of him as I was shutting the door. This is not an uncommon practice for me, I continually let him know that I want him.

For me...sexual desire is a constant and feels more like an ache...steady and throbbing...unless otherwise distracted.

3. CrookedHalo

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

Yes, what MM said. The exception of me being single considered of course. Otherwise, I concur....nearly always have a rather high level of interest.

4. missannethrope

missannethrope New Member

Yeah that. Always a desire there for me too. For me there is never enough sex, if I lived in my perfect world I would be getting laid at least a couple times a day.

5. MickeyLee

Gold Member

the boy lives under a constant threat of sex muggings :biggrin:

he is so my bitch. :cool:

6. kinda_hung

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I can fill in for you! I'm very interested and in the Midwest.

7. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

8. EllieP

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    I like sex... a lot!!! And I'm not shy about initiating it either. In fact, if you ask him point blank, I initiated our first time together with my husband. And I was pretty blatant about it. It's not that I thought he might be gay, but he was almost too much of a gentleman about it. In fact, he told me he didn't want to scare me away because he knew most guys probably just wanted to get in my pants, and he was trying to show me he was different.

Well, he wasn't. He wanted to get in my pants, too, so it all worked out nicely!!! LOL!

9. D_Gallalye Goodlolly

if im horny, i initiate sex.i grab him and start taking off his clothes, thanfully, men hardly say no to anythn sex

10. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    Interesting. Carving my initials on penii has never occurred to me.... Oh! You mean INITIATE, not initial...

OKOKOKOK, bad word play.,..

I haven't initiated as much lately. Living in two places while completing a whole-house renovation. :eek:

I like M-M's idea about the lace panties, however. Will try that soon!!! :biggrin:

11. Incocknito

Gold Member

I think if you put them on they wouldn't just be plain old lace panties. They'd be ace panties!

:redface:

In my personal experience every woman is different. I mean I had the worst night ever last night. But then other women you send them a pic of your cock or send a suggestive/innuendo-laden text and they're super horny.

12. D_Hillary_Clitton

D_Hillary_Clitton Account Disabled

I usually initiate, I have a crazy sex drive. For me it is also like an ache, but also an incurable NEED, something I MUST HAVE TO FUNCTION. And if I don't get sex when I want it, my emotions turn ugly.

13. Ramsey

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I know for myself I'm the only one who ever initiates it so I feel like I'm being a pest and like I'm the only one who wants it. Once I get her worked up she is usually ok but sometimes I just want it and don't have to always give her a massage or something like that to work her into the mood. I'm happy to do that for her, but when it's every time then I feel like her desire for me is quite low.

And we dont get to see each other more than 2 or 3 times a week sometimes less so I get really horny for her. But last time we were together when we made plans to get together next time she mentioned needing a nice backrub from me and I just told her that "that may not be the only thing I rub" just being silly and playful and I just got a "we'll see how I feel" in response. Not very sexy and a bit of a turn off.

14. LaFemme

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I am pretty much always up for it. Sometimes I think I'm not, but one word or look and I go from 0 to 60 in two seconds. I think I'm waaay too easily aroused! I like to seduce and I like to be seduced; I like to rip his clothes off and I like to have my clothes ripped off. It is all good to me :)

Also, my doctor told me that orgasm is good for migraines, so actually one might say I have a prescription for sex.

15. D_Harry_Pitts

D_Harry_Pitts Account Disabled

Dude, your girl sounds like my ex. There are plenty of women out there who will initiate things and can keep up or exceed our sexual drives. I made the mistake of hunting down a mostly lesbian bisexual woman. Didn't work so well lol.
    It is very nice to hear women feeling comfortable verbalizing their needs, to know that it is normal. Gahhh

16. The Dragon

The Dragon New Member

I'm down right sexually aggressive....:wink:..no really! :biggrin1:

17. sexualnapalm

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I am so with LaFemme here. And I have migraines to and a good orgasm is always good for making them go away!

However, I too am single so there is not much seducing or being seduced going on in my world, nor is there any rippage of clothing, sadly. But boy would there be.....:cool:

18. D_Rosalind Mussell

D_Rosalind Mussell New Member

I've always been the sexual aggressor, never been the type to wait around until I'm given some type of signal. I very much get off on my partner's responses and love to push the limits of pleasure and creativity. Waiting for someone else to be the aggressor blunts the creativity, plus the hunt is half the fun.

19. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

I'm pretty much permanently horny, and I can easily be convinced on the rare times I'm not. I've always been an initiator, except in the later part of the relationship with an ex. With him I eventually got tired of being rejected so I stopped initiating.

20. Ramsey

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I wish my woman was more like you girls. At times I feel women use sex as a piece of gator bait, then once youre hooked they give up on it. I treat her the same as before and most of my flirting is rejected. Only been going out for 3 1/2-4 months.

Draft saved Draft deleted