Womens Issue Forum

diamondmike

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
After looking at some of the other forums on here I find the womens issues forum to be the most exciting and informative so far.

I mean with me being 100% straight reading things about cocks dont excite me.

While on the subject, one thing that really excites me is bi-women.
I had sex with two girls at the sametime a couple of times and LOVED IT!!!

wseattle

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am 100% straight and wish there were more women on here as well but have to admit i fing lesbian sex boring as hell.. to each their own!! enjoy bud

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm glad that you are so excited about LPSG and the women here, but I think you may be making too many new threads.

For example, this one seems to be about nothing at all.

Maybe you could do a search and post in existing threads sometimes?

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Since the Women's Issues turn you on, i will go ahead and start talking about my larger than normal stringy menstrual clots. Those are pretty special and definitely more of a women's issue. I hope that turns you on.
do you ever look for faces & stuff in them?
i swear i once got the face of the virgin mary in a particularly large clot, but the local priest wouldn't even come to look!

I have never had a problem finding out what a woman does not like. Just give her a ring and move in with her...

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
do you ever look for faces & stuff in them?
i swear i once got the face of the virgin mary in a particularly large clot, but the local priest wouldn't even come to look!

LOL!

I have to admit, I'm a wimp and I do not look. I might have missed the face of Elvis!

diamondmike

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just give her a ring and move in with her...

God only knows since I was in the fine jewelry business before I hit the lotto I gave more than my share of diamond rings away.

Now I am just looking for a sex partner or two and if something develops from that than I guess I could spare another one.

Thats the thing about sex, They say it opens the heart for love.

diamondmike

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
why not just get a hooker? it's less insulting.

FORGET THAT!!!

For onething if the woman does not want sex than neither do I and a hooker is only in it for the money.

And the first time I have sex with a woman I get nervous and it takes me a couple times before I feel comfortable with her and a hooker is a one time thing.

And there is no faster way to catch a STD than with a hooker.

diamondmike

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you need a better class of hooker.

I would still have to pay for it.
I mean the money is not the issue but the sex would not be good because the hooker does not really want it.
Even if a woman would offer to have sex with me for a favor it would not be good sex for me because she does not really want it.

Now for example if I would meet a woman at a bar or some place and the only reason she was really there was to find a man for sex THEN YOUR TALKING.