Womens issues form..what a club elite

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by B_chinagirl4u2, Nov 20, 2011.

1. B_chinagirl4u2

B_chinagirl4u2 New Member

I'm out of that place, its a clicky band of friends, who have written their own TOS for that subforum, they remind me of a pack of wolfs, any female with opinions different to theirs is eaten alive with the support of their willing male "betas"

:mad: :eek:uttahere:

2. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

I request this be moved to the Women's Issue Forum. It has no place here at the Etc. Forum. If it can't go to the Women's Issues, please call the Wambulance to come and pick it up.

3. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

So let me get this straight, china - you are taking the 'fight' (your personal one woman crusade) out of WI and bringing it to Etc..

People are going to disagree with you - if you can't take that then you do indeed need to fuck right off. Or grow up.

Oh, and I believe this thread counts as harassment and have reported it as such.

4. aninnymouse

Gold Member

Erm, no. Any place has it's own culture, and set of sub-rules. Even this entire site. There are a lot of people on this site with very strong views, who are not afraid to tell you about them. Many of them are women who take no crap.

I've noticed that you tend to come in with a bang, and stir stuff up. Sometimes, that goes against the culture that's been established already. It's all about content and process. It's not what you say or ask, but how you say it. That's why it's always better to lurk for awhile, and get the feel for a place. That way, you don't get torpedoed when you come in with six guns blazing.

For some levity, please see the attachments.

Attached Files:

#4 aninnymouse, Nov 20, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2011
  5. D_Kitten_Kaboodle

D_Kitten_Kaboodle Account Disabled

I agree with aninnymouse.... There are lots of opionions here.... if you can't honestly express yourself here (in a rational way) especially on the matters of sex, then where would you?

People disagree.... that is natural. I have great respect for the members here, but do not agree with everything that is said. Nor do I expect everyone to agree with me. However, I don't come in and tell people they are wrong... Not my job... and it's def not worth indigestion to try and argue certain points on an online site.

Chill, take a deep breath, find your own here. If you don't agree, there is no need to get nasty (and yes, it does happen from time to time) but you can chose to IGNORE certain individuals if they rub you the wrong way......

and I'm all about rubbing....:087:. (the right way)

6. Serial Kisser

Serial Kisser Well-Known Member

7. HiddenLacey

Gold Member

Albums:
  8. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

Laidey, I agree, I'm saving that one for future references!

9. B_chinagirl4u2

No, etc forum is where you can rant, thats my understanding...so i'm ranting. Manly thinks its harrassment..oh so pedictable..was she named.. no ..so no harrassment.

I agree with you Fancy Pants, but look at the threads...time after time certain unnamed members..say ..."do it our way "

Thats not a open sub forum.. its controlled and yes I have others on ignore as I hope they do me, thats life.

and yes lets rub happily

10. aninnymouse

Gold Member

Attached Files:

11. redz_rule

Gold Member

12. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

I guess you haven't been reading the Etc forum for very long. It's not for LPSG Ranting. Create a group for that. For rizzle. It is another harassment thread and I encourage anyone else (male or female) (in the cliquish group or not) to report it as such.

13. HiddenLacey

Gold Member

Albums:
    It IS an open sub forum, for women *and men who care to join,* in support of women. I would have left the site a long time ago if not for the wonderful women and a few men on this board.

I've yet to meet the click of women you are referring to.

Edit: Aninnymouse, thank you for the funnies:biggrin1:

#13 HiddenLacey, Nov 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2011
  14. B_chinagirl4u2

so I post a thread, you disagree and report me...

refere you to you own statement
    "People are going to disagree with you - if you can't take that then you do indeed need to fuck right off. "

15. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Did I say I thought you were harassing me?

Why don't you just leave it and post elsewhere if you don't like WI - why make a big stupid flap about it? Because you want a row. There's no other explanation.

16. aninnymouse

Gold Member

You just have to accept that if you rub someone the wrong way, you will have to pay the price for it, right or wrong.

I think why some people are calling it harassment/feel it's inappropriate for the etc. forum is that it's taking out of one forum, and bringing it into another. In some respects, many of the forums here on this site are pretty self contained. There are people who will only post in a few forums, just because. Then, they consider something happening in a that forum deserves to be something that's kept in that forum, not brought out into the site at large. It's the same as airing one's dirty laundry in public, so to speak.

I do agree that this entire site can be a bit cliquish, (sp?) but that's something to be expected with any internet forum. It's one where you either deal with it, or don't post to the forum any more.

17. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

aninnymouse and others who are seeing this kind of stuff by ChinaGirl4u2 for the first time.....I ask you to please take a look at these other threads she's created since she registered:

http://www.lpsg.org/272819-female-or-feminist-not-the.html

http://www.lpsg.org/272591-ask-your-questions-here-boys.html

She didn't get what she wanted there so she's bringing it here. She also doesn't want any announcements about particular female members on the Women's Issue forum because it's not "A Woman's Issue" and she wants the Sticky at the top of the forum about the Real Ladies Group removed.

Hmmmmm...what's next? Changing the draperies and the paint color?

18. B_chinagirl4u2

yes you did and you said you have reported it as such

and this thread is not in WI if you did not notice

19. alx

alx
    Gold Member

I think you all have a point. Including chinagirl.

20. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

You have clearly misunderstood my post - I appreciate you aren't operating in your first language so that's fair enough.

Draft saved Draft deleted