Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay

arkfarmbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
LOL I was fucking joking dude.

I knew you were and I meant my response as one, too. I started to write some explanation or add emoticoms but didn't realize it would be necessary.

Sorry it caused Acontum to blow a gasket. I love it how thin-skinned the moderators are when they feel attacked. They will tell others to get over it or take a chill pill but when the tables are turned they go beserk. Maybe they need a delay function on their posts so they have time to think about it before sending it out over the airwaves.

I apologize to you, MR.

aninnymouse

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I knew you were and I meant my response as one, too. I started to write some explanation or add emoticoms but didn't realize it would be necessary.

Sorry it caused Acontum to blow a gasket. I love it how thin-skinned the moderators are when they feel attacked. They will tell others to get over it or take a chill pill but when the tables are turned they go beserk. Maybe they need a delay function on their posts so they have time to think about it before sending it out over the airwaves.

I apologize to you, MR.

You're really itching to get banninated, aren't you?

Here's a news flash. Sarcasm and Irony don't go over well on the 'net. Even when they do go over, many times, they aren't funny. So, get a grip, d00d.

arkfarmbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You're really itching to get banninated, aren't you?

Here's a news flash. Sarcasm and Irony don't go over well on the 'net. Even when they do go over, many times, they aren't funny. So, get a grip, d00d.

Annonymous Mouse

Fuck off and save your advice or wisdom for someone who can use it. Perhaps a site dealing with cheese or other mousy subjects.
Nothing I wrote violates the TOS and I am not having a fight with one person so I am further away from actions that have reportedly been the justification for earlier bans. Is there a rule against criticizing a mod? They all have said that is not the case, in many different locations, recently.
I owed MR an apology and I stated so publicly.

I think there should be a new rule called "only 5 on the pile" in which after 5 people pile on one then no additional of the "me, too" persuasion can jump on and add their often witless and unoriginal insults. It would certainly cut down on the physical length of the threads.

And, you are wrong. The most vile behavior imaginable goes on over the net. Moreover, this is hardly a site covering subject matter dealt with in polite company or at church.

Kotchanski

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
To be fair, I think you're all being a little harsh on poor arkfarmbear...

MR made a moronically stupid post given how much people around here like a conspiracy theory.

We'd all love if jokes like that could be made without fallout, but I'm pretty sure there's more chance that we'll never get another thread started in the WI forum from someone trying to "trick" us into SPH than there is that ever happening!

arkfarmbear responded, apparently also with a joke but given his apology to MR acknowledges that may not have been clear.

I responded to neither of them exactly, just clarified the matter, and no gaskets were blown, but maybe I need to also acknowledge that my manner isn't always apparent when I post either!

I think we should just all fuck off :biggrin1:

arkfarmbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
To be fair, I think you're all being a little harsh on poor arkfarmbear...

MR made a moronically stupid post given how much people around here like a conspiracy theory.

We'd all love if jokes like that could be made without fallout, but I'm pretty sure there's more chance that we'll never get another thread started in the WI forum from someone trying to "trick" us into SPH than there is that ever happening!

arkfarmbear responded, apparently also with a joke but given his apology to MR acknowledges that may not have been clear.

I responded to neither of them exactly, just clarified the matter, and no gaskets were blown, but maybe I need to also acknowledge that my manner isn't always apparent when I post either!

I think we should just all fuck off :biggrin1:

Thanks! Now you are going to blow other people's small minds by not ripping me too shreds!!! I must admit I'm a bit surprised, too.
Hey, maybe those who try to curry favor with others, especially with those in power, with their posts will now all run all over each other trying to post nicey nice comments about/to me, too. I hope not. It'll make me really sick.
It doesn't appear that MR has read my apology and when I tried to send her a PM I was not able to do so. If anyone else has contact with her please pass on my apology.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
It doesn't appear that MR has read my apology and when I tried to send her a PM I was not able to do so. If anyone else has contact with her please pass on my apology.

She's banned, you twat. How would you know if she's read it or not? How would she log in to receive your PM even if you could pm a banned member, which you can't.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
It's time for you to start your own site. You can do it for free at proboards.com.

Annonymous Mouse

Fuck off and save your advice or wisdom for someone who can use it. Perhaps a site dealing with cheese or other mousy subjects.
Nothing I wrote violates the TOS and I am not having a fight with one person so I am further away from actions that have reportedly been the justification for earlier bans. Is there a rule against criticizing a mod? They all have said that is not the case, in many different locations, recently.
I owed MR an apology and I stated so publicly.

I think there should be a new rule called "only 5 on the pile" in which after 5 people pile on one then no additional of the "me, too" persuasion can jump on and add their often witless and unoriginal insults. It would certainly cut down on the physical length of the threads.

And, you are wrong. The most vile behavior imaginable goes on over the net. Moreover, this is hardly a site covering subject matter dealt with in polite company or at church.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:smile: I moved to another table.

Regarding the harassment charge, I don't think she started some of the threads to fuck off the status quo, she seemed to be given as good as she gave, who threw the first punch, I have no idea, but to be honest, I stopped reading the threads that I think were the causes of the problems. See, I just moved tables again.
She wasn't banned for creating a thread. She had a habit of harassing people and then accusing them of harassing her. She would be directed to leave certain individuals alone, and they would be directed to leave her alone; she alone could not comply. So, she's gone. There were several good reasons to ban her; this was simply the one that got handled first. Clearly, you didn't know her.

THEDUDEofDestiny

Experimental Member
Media
How does one who has been permabanned return? Is there a new definition of permament?
A question for the mods, how do you prevent a person who has been banned from returning under some other name? I think I remember a member named "Duder" who was here several times under different versions of this name.

what? i've never been banned.