Womens issues form..what a club elite

Kotchanski

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
There aren't enough opinionated women in this thread, thought I'd add to the numbers!

I think there are a few points that need to be made, you are perfectly free to disagree with these points should you wish, you can even tell me to fuck off if you don't like them, but you know what? I don't care :tongue:

1. Yes out of the women who frequently post on this site, the majority of them happen to be of the mouthier variety. They are strong, know their own minds, won't be told by anyone (male or female) what they think, what they should think or how they should behave.

Why are the majority like this? Because most of those who don't fit the above don't survive here unless they want to play the role of "brain dead bitch who gives every man exactly the answers they're looking for" (I want it noted I said MOST not ALL - I can think of two glowing examples of women who don't fit this without putting any effort in!)

2. In my 5 year history here, I am yet to see any of these women demand you all agree with them, or think the same as them... What they do demand, and have every right to expect is that you don't deem yourselves worthy enough to speak on behalf of all of them (this doesn't apply to me right now, they've given me special rights to speak on their behalf when I'm being lovely and understanding... honestly!)

3. Yes some of these women stomp all over threads they don't feel belong in the WI forum. I don't always agree with them, I agree even less with the methods used at times, but have some compassion and understanding for the love of what ever you happen to believe in.

These women have been promised the provision of a new forum, specifically to cut down on the number of threads being started there inappropriately. This promise has been on the table for a damn long time and they've still not got it. It's frustrating and bordering of just plain old fucking annoying to not only have to deal with the same incorrectly places threads time and time again, often started by the same people, but also to have to deal with people telling them time and time again that they're wrong to be frustrated when even the owner himself has acknowledged the issue.

4. People on both sides of this discussion, and the discussions that triggered it need to know something... If you want to go stomping all over each other in threads, you need to grow the fuck up and stop being whiny cunts when people come back and do the same to you!

5. Decisions are not based solely on the number of people who report something. It can certainly play a part when interpretation is involved, and sure if two people are having some back and forth and the only person to report it is an "outsider" it may play a part (else both Patchos and myself would have been banned for some of our comments thrown at each other in chat!) but there is a whole lot more to making a decision than how many times something is reported...

6. There are no rules specifically stopping someone from telling someone else to fuck off. Please don't make "Fuck off" the new "Cunt"

There are many considerations to be made if something like this is reported, and no blanket rule would ever work... I've told Pecker to fuck off countless times!

7. The only group of people who write the rules and enforce the rules in WI is the moderating team. People can state their opinions until the cows come home, they can flood the moderator forum with reports about their opinions too, but guess what? If we don't agree with them, then they ain't getting what they want, and if they don't like that, they can all fuck off, just as anyone else on the site can!

They may not always been happy with our decisions, hell, I'm not happy with some of our decisions, even ones I was 100% behind at the time of making, and they may very well complain about our decisions if they feel the need. We will always look at these complaints and see if maybe we missed something.

To all but suggest we're a bunch of puppets who do the bidding of the evil gobby women of LPSG is to do a huge disservice to both the women of LPSG and more selfishly, the moderator team who have, for years been on the receiving end of complaints because we don't do things as they'd like!

(On that note, I just love how people forgot the countless complaints threads we've had about this, because it serves them well to forget it!)

All in all, this thread is pretty pathetic in my opinion. On the one side we have a bunch of people who've been promised something they've not been given, so are trying to make the best of what they've got right now, and on the other side we have a bunch of people who've fallen foul of that and want to prove a point...

We all have options on here, I personally favor the growing the fuck up, using ignore or finding somewhere else to spend our time ones (again, that's selfish, it means less work for me!)

One person owns the site, 9 people enforce his rules... It really is about time people woke up and realized that each "group" you place people in are only being placed there because YOU have a reason to put them there, be that group "trolls" "elitist women" or "complete assholes" That doesn't make them anymore those labels than you deciding I'm a bloke makes me grow a penis.

I think men that pretend to be a woman or hide behind a woman's profile are full of shit. If the real women catch you (they always do) then I sure hate it for you.

B_quiet_man

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Why can manlybanisters get away with telling others to "fuck off" with impunity?

Indeed, and it's not just that she (and the other bullies like her) get away with telling others to "fuck off", but that she consistently posts in a manner that insults and humiliate other posters, particularly men, simply because she enjoys it.

The Terms Of Service says that "members who consistently post in a manner which they know will upset others" are breaking the rules, and will be banned.

http://www.lpsg.org/rules

For some reason, however, these rules don't apply to members of the bullying clique; The moderators happily overlook their antagonistic, hurtful, and insulting posts. Furthermore, individuals that actually respond "in kind" to their insults, and are rude back, often end up banned themselves, for violating the Terms Of Service!

The result of this, is that the bullies enjoy a sense of entitlement and privileged on LPSG (even if they also play the victim card at times when it suits them).

I don't expect to change the status-quo simply by posting about it, but I do think that it should be common knowledge around here, especially for new members; i.e. "don't interact with the LPSG bullies, they'll wind you up then get a moderator to ban you."

Last edited:

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think I am going to win first prize in the fuck off. That is one of my favorite sacred words which needs redeeming. gimme an f gimme a u, gimme a c and a k---

B_chinagirl4u2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Indeed, and it's not just that she (and the other bullies like her) get away with telling others to "fuck off", but that she consistently posts in a manner that insults and humiliate other posters, particularly men, simply because she enjoys it.

The Terms Of Service says that "members who consistently post in a manner which they know will upset others" are breaking the rules, and will be banned.

http://www.lpsg.org/rules

For some reason, however, these rules don't apply to members of the bullying clique; The moderators happily overlook their antagonistic, hurtful, and insulting posts. Furthermore, individuals that actually respond "in kind" to their insults, and are rude back, often end up banned themselves, for violating the Terms Of Service!

The result of this, is that the bullies enjoy a sense of entitlement and privileged on LPSG (even if they also play the victim card at times when it suits them).

I don't expect to change the status-quo simply by posting about it, but I do think that it should be common knowledge around here, especially for new members; i.e. "don't interact with the LPSG bullies, they'll wind you up then get a moderator to ban you."

I think this is absolutly correct. And they hunt as a pack.
, when one takes issue with a poster (any poster ) the pack leaps in.. sending multiple complaints, twisting words, reframing the thread until they win. Its rediculus .

It was said on the avatar thread , to paraphrase, "I posted it here as I would not have seen it in etc..etc..yet they all got on this thread pretty fast.
Some say newbies must just accept,tow the line,earn your spurs...in other words be a happy little ...

Also I agree time after time "the club" has told me to f. off.. no sanctions against any of them , if I would do that to even 1 of them...boom 10 harrassment complaints - banned

For some reason they think they are LPSG Wi,maybe they are and always will be , I dont know.
why its tolerated "big fish in a small pond" , the old guard protecting themselves as their power might fade, who knows.
But I guess the Mods need to think about is it right that they attack, gang up against anyone they disagree with. Is that healthy ?

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, why don't you and all the other women who have experienced the same problems as you get together? Oh wait... Is it just you in this club?

Hmmmmm....

I haven't had time to read this whole topic, and I don't know all the details behind this "drama". But I can say one thing.... this place can be VERY intimidating for newer people like myself.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

That's great! I love it!

I haven't had time to read this whole topic, and I don't know all the details behind this "drama". But I can say one thing.... this place can be VERY intimidating for newer people like myself.

You've actually been here longer than me, but you've posted a LOT less. I went back and read through your posts really quickly because there are just a few. It looks like you and another poster got into a misunderstanding once but you were able to work it out, apologies all around and accepted. It seemed rather ideal for an internet forum disagreement, imo. From what I've seen elsewhere on the internet, it was a lot nicer than elsewhere. I believe that Chinagirl is accusing that person of being one of those cliquish women who hunt in packs, because she has a more difficult time getting along with other women than most do.

Last edited:

@petite - yeah actually, I guess you're right! I forget how long I've been here, I don't really come here often so I still feel kinda 'new'.

LOL, yes I remember that little incident, I can laugh about it now.... But in all honesty I can say that maybe it was I that over-reacted and got too sensitive about it all...

Oh well.. live and learn I guess! Thanks for the reply..