Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Linsey, Lindsey, Lindsey... You cannot lie to Dr. Now.

Lindsey is fast turning into another Penny/Steven. I'm only up to her first weigh in and she's is terrible.
She made it to surgery. But why, oh, why do they think they can follow their own diet?! Dr Now knows everything and the scale doesn’t lie.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
She made it to surgery. But why, oh, why do they think they can follow their own diet?! Dr Now knows everything and the scale doesn’t lie.

A person can tare a scale, ya can't fool Dr. Now.

She is her own worst enemy. I don't hold out hope for a positive long term outcome. Also worried about the lady who lent her a room.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
A person can tare a scale, ya can't fool Dr. Now.

She is her own worst enemy. I don't hold out hope for a positive long term outcome. Also worried about the lady who lent her a room.
I, too, don’t hold out much hope for her long term success. I felt bad for her husband. And the friend.

Reactions: MickeyLee

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Going out on the coldest day in a decade kind of sucked. -44C/-47F. The airport is -52C/-61F. That’s just not livable temperatures.

I need to move. :confused:

Trump has moved on from there Low Flush Toilet Crisis gripping America. He's now turned hid focus and political might against water conserving dishwashers.

I exist in a perpetual face palm/head desk cycle.
I know the feeling.

Stop the universe, I wanna get off.

Reactions: lms28 and spaj8987

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
i am so over periods. i'm ready for menopause. when the hell will it get here already. i thought 2018 was off to a good start, something like 9 or 10 out of 12 cycles. but 2019 brought all 12 and in 2020 no misses yet. i am almost 50, aren't my ovaries tired yet?!

Reactions: WilliamG

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
i am so over periods. i'm ready for menopause. when the hell will it get here already. i thought 2018 was off to a good start, something like 9 or 10 out of 12 cycles. but 2019 brought all 12 and in 2020 no misses yet. i am almost 50, aren't my ovaries tired yet?!

My wife entered menopause around 52. But it took about three years to complete (zero periods). Ups and downs during that time. She's happy now. Hang in there (says a guy who has no idea about the internals of this).

Reactions: Enid

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It’s wonderful not having periods! So freeing! Mine stopped when I was about 46 - menopause hit early for me. We’re all different, though. Are you experiencing any symptoms?

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
It’s wonderful not having periods! So freeing! Mine stopped when I was about 46 - menopause hit early for me. We’re all different, though. Are you experiencing any symptoms?

Except for the few missed periods in 2018, nothing else commonly associated with menopause. :confused:

Now, there was some weight gain 2018-19, but since it came after mom's death and was the direct result of emotional over-drinking/eating, that was mostly about grief & poor choices and not as much a menopause symptom (far as I can tell).

Also I do regularly get really hot at night, but I've been that way for decades so i hadn't thought to connect that with menopause either. I use turbo fans to cool down :emoji_grin:

Haven't had anything else I can think of like vaginal dryness/pain, loss of hair, osteoporosis, etc

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Except for the few missed periods in 2018, nothing else commonly associated with menopause. :confused:

Now, there was some weight gain 2018-19, but since it came after mom's death and was the direct result of emotional over-drinking/eating, that was mostly about grief & poor choices and not as much a menopause symptom (far as I can tell).

Also I do regularly get really hot at night, but I've been that way for decades so i hadn't thought to connect that with menopause either. I use turbo fans to cool down :emoji_grin:

Haven't had anything else I can think of like vaginal dryness/pain, loss of hair, osteoporosis, etc
You might be having an easy perimenopausal time of it! I spent a long time in overheated mode. I carried a fan with me. I didn’t have any vaginal issues or hair loss. Just night sweats and hot flashes. And my libido was out of control. All good now, though. :)

Oh, Florida Republicans, you never fail to be a writhing fester pit of hatchet wound cunts.

More Anti-LGBTQ legislation up for vote.

Can't you all just drink drano and fuck off to Sky Daddy?
Ah me. It's stuff like this that is the reason why I go out of my way to avoid the news and TV in general. It's too depressing.

On behalf of my state, MickeyLee, let me apologize for the actions of our heat-addled, crusty old Pharisees. Apparently Ohio and Alabama's sickness has spread here as well.