MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I pushed making dinner back too late, so fuck it and skipped dinner.

Now I am insanity hungry. But its too late to cook anything. And too late to eat cuz I'll be up for hours. But I might be too hangry to sleep.

Dang it!!

seventiesdemon

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

Now I am insanity hungry. But its too late to cook anything. And too late to eat cuz I'll be up for hours. But I might be too hangry to sleep.

Dang it!!
Time to get out the Crunchy Nut. Just don't eat too late before laying your head down for shuteye.....your bod is digesting and working. Wait for an hour or two...then shuteye.

Always keep a box of Crunchy Nut handy for those special occasions...or a quick heat up of a maggot bag.......Meat Pie :) ...Ooops, from memory you be animal free..when it comes to diet anyways........
vege-pie-1.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: MickeyLee
D

deleted924715

Jesus Christ this eye makeup remover is pungent. Just shit myself thinking I'd used nail varnish remover on my eye

Reactions: Sweetlysad

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual

Dang it!!

I had the last of a bag of popcorn for the same reasons last night.

Reactions: Enid

Sweetlysad

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Jesus Christ this eye makeup remover is pungent. Just shit myself thinking I'd used nail varnish remover on my eye

I make my own, and it’s not that hard to do.

D

deleted924715

Mascara is my full battle make up. Olive oil erases it delightfully easily.

Can't use oil on my eyes, I have to prop them open with matchsticks the next day. I use it on my face of a night and if I get too close to my eye sockets the next day I look like I've been in a fight :dizzy:

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Can't use oil on my eyes, I have to prop them open with matchsticks the next day. I use it on my face of a night and if I get too close to my eye sockets the next day I look like I've been in a fight :dizzy:
Use micellar water. Just soak a couple of cotton pads with them and press gently on your eyes for a few seconds. Gets off my waterproof mascara. The other option is a cleansing balm - Banila & Co makes a really good one. Use it as your first cleanse.

Reactions: MickeyLee
D

deleted924715

Use micellar water. Just soak a couple of cotton pads with them and press gently on your eyes for a few seconds. Gets off my waterproof mascara. The other option is a cleansing balm - Banila & Co makes a really good one. Use it as your first cleanse.

It was miscellar water, but not my usual.- couldn't believe the chemical smell! I haven't heard of Banila & Co... Oh lafemme you make me buy all the things :yum

Reactions: LaFemme

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It was miscellar water, but not my usual.- couldn't believe the chemical smell! I haven't heard of Banila & Co... Oh lafemme you make me buy all the things :yum
It’s an addiction! You should see my skincare shelf. You can buy the Banila & Co on Amazon. It’s pretty good stuff. It emulsifies nicely on the skin once you add water. I can’t use oils around my eyes- they blind me.

Reactions: deleted924715

Partner had multiple folks yell at an question them for shopping at our local Asian market (predominantly Japanese, no that it matters). Asked how they can shop there, how brave/ballsy they must be, how they surely will get sick being around so many Asian. Racist idiot fucks also berating/yell at Asians that shop there too, but worse than my (non-Asian) partner.

Self? Haven't left apartment in weeks. Part self isolate n not great immune system. Part so partner does no have to shoot someone.

Really startin' to hate ppl

D

deleted924715

It’s an addiction! You should see my skincare shelf. You can buy the Banila & Co on Amazon. It’s pretty good stuff. It emulsifies nicely on the skin once you add water. I can’t use oils around my eyes- they blind me.

Me too - I'd be a beautifully youthful mole woman :joy:

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Partner had multiple folks yell at an question them for shopping at our local Asian market (predominantly Japanese, no that it matters). Asked how they can shop there, how brave/ballsy they must be, how they surely will get sick being around so many Asian. Racist idiot fucks also berating/yell at Asians that shop there too, but worse than my (non-Asian) partner.

Self? Haven't left apartment in weeks. Part self isolate n not great immune system. Part so partner does no have to shoot someone.

Really startin' to hate ppl
Just now?

Reactions: lms28