Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My dogs are playing with each other's feet and having all kinds of adorable as fuck conversations in their kennel right now.

They are chirping, purring, and blabbering at one another in the cutest little voices.

Pitbull-husky noises are too much. Imagine the extensive discussions of a husky, with the super high pitched voice of a pibble.

It's too fucking cute.

No puppy pictures?

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
No puppy pictures?

They always stop what they're doing when they see me grab my phone and point it at them! They're determined to never let me get the adorable shit they do on camera :weary_face:

But here they are after a good round of tug-o-war with me and my fella :blush: IMG_20190713_083539304_HDR~3.jpg

Last edited:

I just had some pickled okra... and I was surprised to find that the one on top (horizontally across the top of the jar) appeared to have both ends tucked in neatly between other pods. I don't think a machine could have placed it strategically like that... so I think it's someone's job to top off the jars... and I wonder if their job title is pickle packer. And it made me think of those "real american heroes" ads that Budweiser had back in the early 2000s. "Here's to you, Mr. Pickle Packer"

Yes, that's how my brain works sometimes... random thoughts.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I need some darn good design ideas for a women's equality day flyer! Ugh I'm tearing my hair out.

I don't want to do a female symbol, Rosie the riveter takeoff, or female fists in air.

Errrrgh.

I'm gonna make a cocktail and go get in the pool. But only for an hour with COPIOUS sunscreen and reapplication.

Reactions: 286798

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Suffragette theme since its an election year?

RBG's collar always makes me think girl power/equality/ go ahead, dude... i dare you to underestimate me

It's the centennial of the 19th amendment ratification. August 26 is women's equality day.

"Please join the history and philosophy department as we recognize the centennial of the ratification of the 19th Amendment. We will have a short lecture about the significance of this event, and of Women's Equality Day. Then, we will have live online trivia regarding women's history and the 19th Amendment, with prizes for the winners! Come learn more about this significant day and have some fun interaction as well!"

Your RBG idea may have spurned some creative ideas. So thanks!

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Do we have new emojis?

Like, have I just been selectively ignoring random emojis?

Cuz there is a :emoji_burrito: emoji. I really feel like this would be an emoji used on the regular by me.

List-oji Emoji

ETA: I've been living a half emoji life!!

Reactions: Enid

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Incoming rant. Sorry. I drank a little bit too much tonight. :emoji_champagne:

Imagine trying to tell a Trump supporter about his term in 2016. Imagine saying to them, "Fine, vote for Trump. But you know what? He won't make America great again. When he's in office you won't get your wall. Hillary won't be arrested. Abortion will still be legal (more or less). The deficit will grow. Obamacare won't be repealed. While the upper class benefits from Trump's lopsided tax reform, the middle & working class will struggle to stay afloat as jobs are wiped out by the millions. The market will be volatile with huge irrational swings. Unemployment rates will skyrocket. The streets will be full of protests and riots. People will be afraid to leave their homes. When they make it out to a grocery store, they'll find the shelves barren of staple items such as toilet paper or Lysol. The restaurant industry will nearly collapse. Even (some) churches will tell people to stay at home because it's not safe.

Police will become pariahs thanks to widespread brutality/murder finally coming to light, which leads to racial unrest and violence across the country. Trump's secret police will abduct people from the streets and throw them in unmarked vans during the chaos. The federal government will set up concentration camps full of over 50,000 caged young persons that they have taken from their families. Countries will enact travel bans against US citizens. He'll produce the worst GDP in history. As the end of his first term looms, he'll try to delay the election amidst historically low approval ratings.

He'll eventually be impeached. On the way to that, he'll wreck agency after agency by putting his idiot friends and family in charge of everything. He'll issue pardons and commute the sentences of his crooked friends. He'll turn a blind eye to Russia attacking US troops. Even Fox News will be calling him out on the air as a liar before it's all over and done with.

Yet here we are.

6inchcock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
They always stop what they're doing when they see me grab my phone and point it at them! They're determined to never let me get the adorable shit they do on camera :weary_face:

But here they are after a good round of tug-o-war with me and my fella :blush: View attachment 19995611

They look pretty much "fuck you, I am a dog" kind of happy.

BB may have to buy a new rope pretty soon though :)

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Incoming rant. Sorry. I drank a little bit too much tonight. :emoji_champagne:

Imagine trying to tell a Trump supporter about his term in 2016. Imagine saying to them, "Fine, vote for Trump. But you know what? He won't make America great again. When he's in office you won't get your wall. Hillary won't be arrested. Abortion will still be legal (more or less). The deficit will grow. Obamacare won't be repealed. While the upper class benefits from Trump's lopsided tax reform, the middle & working class will struggle to stay afloat as jobs are wiped out by the millions. The market will be volatile with huge irrational swings. Unemployment rates will skyrocket. The streets will be full of protests and riots. People will be afraid to leave their homes. When they make it out to a grocery store, they'll find the shelves barren of staple items such as toilet paper or Lysol. The restaurant industry will nearly collapse. Even (some) churches will tell people to stay at home because it's not safe.

Police will become pariahs thanks to widespread brutality/murder finally coming to light, which leads to racial unrest and violence across the country. Trump's secret police will abduct people from the streets and throw them in unmarked vans during the chaos. The federal government will set up concentration camps full of over 50,000 caged young persons that they have taken from their families. Countries will enact travel bans against US citizens. He'll produce the worst GDP in history. As the end of his first term looms, he'll try to delay the election amidst historically low approval ratings.

He'll eventually be impeached. On the way to that, he'll wreck agency after agency by putting his idiot friends and family in charge of everything. He'll issue pardons and commute the sentences of his crooked friends. He'll turn a blind eye to Russia attacking US troops. Even Fox News will be calling him out on the air as a liar before it's all over and done with.

Yet here we are.

*adds booze to coffee* the more horrifying reality? Ya one thousand percent encompassed Trumpty's first term... without mention of the global pandemic, or his complete abdication/dereliction of duty in management of a once in a century *in we're lucky* public health crisis.

Like, everything you listed was still almost the guaranteed outcome of a Trumpty presidency even without a biblical plague.

*refills cup with pure hooch*

seventiesdemon

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Don reminds me of that guy Dick Dastardly

Reactions: 6inchcock

seventiesdemon

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I can go back further........

Or Captain Caveman for your era Ms Lee

I be watching "Heros" at the moment....because I be an avid imagination "explorationist"...and I'd like to refine the dictionary explanation for that word as
explorationist in American English. (ˌekspləˈreiʃənɪst) a person who searches for new sources of oil, natural gas, etc.

Explorationist definition and meaning | Collins English ...

Yet, it defines the word in coal and oil terms? So anyone whom ventures beyond as an explorationist, is defined as one who searches for mineral and fossils energy resources? Huh?

Anyway..........yeah.....Muttley. :) He kept DICK in tow...:)

The best part is....play them all at once :) :)

Reactions: 6inchcock