MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I got sucked down a Botched Results clickbait rabbit hole. One of patients lists occupation as psychic/medium... ummm wouldn't a psychic have a slight tingle in the force that maybe results might vary to the side of suck?

Like, one of those voices coming through might have mentioned TLC Titties as a thing.

Reactions: MisterB

MisterB

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I got sucked down a Botched Results clickbait rabbit hole. One of patients lists occupation as psychic/medium... ummm wouldn't a psychic have a slight tingle in the force that maybe results might vary to the side of suck?

Like, one of those voices coming through might have mentioned TLC Titties as a thing.

Ugh. I've been there down that same rabbit hole.

I lurve me some Doctors Dubrow and Nassif! I really enjoy their banter and camaraderie. Not to mention their compassion and competence. My favorite shows were the episodes with Rajee Narinesingh. I love her spirit!!!

Botched is one of my favorite shows.

That and Long Lost Family.

Oh, and Dr. Pimplepopper!

Reactions: Tight_N_Juicy

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Dog = Melania?

And for the emoji party :emoji_hot_pepper:

He being Snidley Whiplash. He had a dog named Muttley. Muttley like all doggos is fiercely loyal to the hand that feeds/scritches.

Melania is so a cat. She will straight up Benny Hill his face when the time comes.

Reactions: Scarletbegonia

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
He being Snidley Whiplash. He had a dog named Muttley. Muttley like all doggos is fiercely loyal to the hand that feeds/scritches.

Melania is so a cat. She will straight up Benny Hill his face when the time comes.
I was thinking of “begrudgingly.”

Reactions: MickeyLee

MisterB

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I find it weird how some guys here ask other guys if sex is better if you have a big dick. Like, how would any guy know what it's like to use a dick other than his own? What frame of reference could he possibly have?
Yup, another one of the "regular musings" here I just don't understand!

How can one make such a "comparison" to what they'll never know? I ask because I can't imagine getting any more pleasure if my penis were different than it is.

Some of these "boys" and their issues. Or in this case, nonissue. Sounds like an underlying self-esteem issue to me.

Don't. Get. It.

Partner may have gotten exposed to Covid. Coworker they spend the most time with, their girlfriend may have Covid and was for sure exposed to it. Coworker has been isolating/not returned to work since, buuut. This is so stupid. 99% of my partner's work could be done remotely, but they will not let them.

Reactions: Enid

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Modern day value-menu, biggie sized, chain store sexuality has worked my last damn nerve. We collectively need a sexual renaissance with a shift away from consumable and dehumanizing.

Reactions: 286798

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I find it weird how some guys here ask other guys if sex is better if you have a big dick. Like, how would any guy know what it's like to use a dick other than his own? What frame of reference could he possibly have?
The probably one night stand lies that they only heard because they agreed with it.
I’ll admit it...my ego stroking was learned back in the day listening to my gay roomie fuck half of Dallas.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
242456_rgb_768.png

Still time to Register to Vote and Request a Mail in Ballot