Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What happened to all those statues? I was talking with a friend a couple days ago about them

Most likely Trump tried to sue the guy who made then because he had the nerve to portray it accurately by excluding the balls.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I keep thinking of The King’s Speech.
I know the work that goes into speaking in front of others when you stutter. I thought being on the forensics/debate team would help, and it did for a while. I failed at extemporaneous speaking (the speaking, not content) but excelled at poverty and prose interpretation, where I had a rehearsed intro and (memorized but holding a notebook) read the pieces.
The need to stop, watch my meter, my breathing carried me to state, but not through. Nerves make stuttering worse, and state made nerves.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Now here's a random thought, or dream, as it were:

Last night I dreamt Chad Michael Murray took me on a tour of a forensics murder investigation facility. Everyone who worked there was really cool, and not like the stereotypical trope of the weird gal/guy in a crime show (such as Penelope Garcia in Criminal Minds or that other one i don't watch, NCIS). Like, actually cool. I vaguely remember the lady who was showing us around to the different experiments they were doing. She was passionate and bubbly, but not overly so (and she seemed off the charts smart). One of the things was that she donned the clothes a murder victim was wearing, and they sprayed her with heavy fog or smoke or something...like a fire extinguisher, kinda. And that revealed evidence that told them all this additional information about the crime you wouldn't normally get.

Then, I lost my purse in a bathroom and Chad Michael Murray and I couldn't find the bathroom it was supposed to be in, it's like it didn't exist anymore. So we headed to the front desk area where I saw one of the most gorgeous people I have ever seen. She was like a French model, dressed in clothing that seemed kind of like the women in Prince's Under the Cherry Moon movie. Like a model from a retro Chanel ad. She had hair that was red, and then blonde, and then some other colors. It shimmered with light. She was talking to another desk lady about going on a date with her, and I felt myself blushing because I realized I was staring, and probably drooling. Chad Michael Murray asked her, hey where is Enid's purse, and she looked up a holographic map of the facility. And that's it. That's all I remember. Guess I never found my purse.

But seriously, subconscious, WTF. Chad Michael Murray?!

Last edited:

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
<<<< is wondering who Chad Michael Murray is.

One Tree Hill fame mostly. Kind of like a slightly more recent Jason Priestley from Beverly Hills 90210. Good looking generic Caucasian guy

Like white bread

(Except when he played the crazy cult leader dad guy in Riverdale 2 seasons ago...ok he was more interesting then)

kzr2tDL.jpg

Does that even look like a forensics murder investigation facility tour guide to you. No? Yea, me either.

Last edited:

Mittimer

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
One Tree Hill fame mostly. Kind of like a slightly more recent Jason Priestley from Beverly Hills 90210. Good looking generic Caucasian guy

Like white bread

(Except when he played the crazy cult leader dad guy in Riverdale 2 seasons ago...ok he was more interesting then)

kzr2tDL.jpg

Does that even look like a forensics murder investigation facility tour guide to you. No? Yea, me either.
He played in Gilmore Girls too. I've never watched One Tree Hill, but I knew him from GG.

Reactions: Enid and MickeyLee

ChanelleNo5

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Do you guys ever think getting to know a person is very similar to learning a new city? Like at first glance you think it's a shithole but turns out to have some very cool things about it?

Or a place you thought was gonna be a laid back little town from the outside but ends up being super intense and competitive?

Or a person you thought was so conceited but is actual....just gonna cut this off so I don't embarrass myself further.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Some folks I know are like learning entires countries. You learn the flow, the likely traffic clogs, the local culture, their media, their openness or reservedness toward new, and their own past.

We have our individual geography, for sure.