Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
The door rule:
Is someone over 60? Hold the door for them.
Is someone carrying so much they don’t have a spare hand? Ffs, hold the door.
With your sweetie? In my relationship, I always let him hold outer doors. I hold inner doors, saying fair is fair.
Big group of people leaving some place, hold the door. They’ll speed up! (Not always altruistic)
Person struggling with dolly? Hold the fn door.

My door rule: if a human being is close enough to hold it for the sake of being considerate without making them feel like they need to pick up their pace to be polite in return, I hold it.

They don't need to be holding anything. For true, (as ML would say) after coronavirus shit the fewer hands touching the door the better anyway.

In my relationship, literally whoever is closer opens and holds the door for the other. Sometimes I get there first, so I open and hold it for him. Sometimes, vice versa. There's no conscious effort about it.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Oh, if the door holder is a smoll human, let them. Thank them.

I can let them, but I can't thank them. Even though I want to... Still not capable of that particular action.

If I ever have that happen to me, I expect the second I pass through that door I'll have a mini-panick-attack. I've gotten better at dealing with them, but not better at talking to smoll humans.

Can't even look them in the face.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I can let them, but I can't thank them. Even though I want to... Still not capable of that particular action.

If I ever have that happen to me, I expect the second I pass through that door I'll have a mini-panick-attack. I've gotten better at dealing with them, but not better at talking to smoll humans.

Can't even look them in the face.
My memory as a smoll human is adults don’t really look at you anyway. Thank the spot a foot above them. It’s training a generation to NOT be like some posters here!
Or, assume dwarfism?
(Everyone else, it’s a coping joke)

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
My door rule: if a human being is close enough to hold it for the sake of being considerate without making them feel like they need to pick up their pace to be polite in return, I hold it.

They don't need to be holding anything. For true, (as ML would say) after coronavirus shit the fewer hands touching the door the better anyway.

In my relationship, literally whoever is closer opens and holds the door for the other. Sometimes I get there first, so I open and hold it for him. Sometimes, vice versa. There's no conscious effort about it.

in corona, my foot holds doors open more than hands.
But I don’t tend to think about it since I wash my hands after every person I touch, every loo visit, even to re-bun my hair.
My guy is older than yours, and I have his sense of “being a good man” to respect.
Also, his sense of doing for himself, which is really cranked up post accident.
That’s why I let him get the outer door. Inner doors are my chance. I do use, “well I’ve got the extra hand.”

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I found a cute lavender spaghetti strap shirt yesterday and I'm wearing it with a tan laced thong.

I'm just feeling really cute and spring-sprung. Jiggling my boobies in this cute little top at him, enjoying the look it puts on his face.

I love springtime.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I found a cute lavender spaghetti strap shirt yesterday and I'm wearing it with a tan laced thong.

I'm just feeling really cute and spring-sprung. Jiggling my boobies in this cute little top at him, enjoying the look it puts on his face.

I love springtime.
Love the mental visual of you teasing BB!

You”d hate my spring day. Three inches and still falling. This is, technically, spring here.
You know you are from Colorado when.... flannel is sexy lingerie.
I have, in the 90s, had actual “sexy” lingerie that was flannel. I miss that bra! So comfy. Slightly better support than the T shirt jersey fabric bra I’ll be rocking today....while I shovel.

Call_Me_Dave

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I love springtime.
35F98897-0AF4-4C7B-8EB9-4FC653860F84.gif

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Love the mental visual of you teasing BB!

You”d hate my spring day. Three inches and still falling. This is, technically, spring here.
You know you are from Colorado when.... flannel is sexy lingerie.
I have, in the 90s, had actual “sexy” lingerie that was flannel. I miss that bra! So comfy. Slightly better support than the T shirt jersey fabric bra I’ll be rocking today....while I shovel.

It's supposed to "snow" here tomorrow, likely only in the mountains. If we do get any here in town it'll be less than an inch and will absolutely be melted before the sun goes down. I have literally never shoveled my driveway.

Little greens are already sprouting and the fruit trees (except for the apples, they don't bloom as early as everything else) are blossoming. Yesterday it hit 81°. Didn't get below 45° last night. This time next month I'll probably be melting.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual

Call_Me_Dave

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
With my new twinkly barbells in my nipples I can't help but pull the front down and flash some sparkle at him..

Tis the season for teasin'. :imp::party:
I got a feeling he’s not the only one feelin a lil teased...

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Today is my sister's birthday so we ubered downtown to a cafe for a drink and truffles mac & cheese. The original plans were manipedis and early dinner at a fancy steak (her) and seafood (me) place. But the weather is crap today and birthday girl wants to be home binging Superstore and cuddling with animals.

Thankfully we got over here right before massive rain hit. But now we're sitting here drinking espresso and waiting for heavy rain to pass before getting car back.

Should be thankful for this spring rain because soon enough we be dry (and hot) af