90% Gay, 10% Straight
15-6065df31255f8__700.jpg

I am Karl.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
How does Edward Cullen have a driver license? Like, seriously. Does he change his name every time they relocate and somehow come up with forged birth documents?

This is the shit I'm thinking about at 12:21 am in the morning. Insomnia sucks. (Maybe not as much as Edward, though? BA-DUM-TSS)

DiamondJoe

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
How does Edward Cullen have a driver license? Like, seriously. Does he change his name every time they relocate and somehow come up with forged birth documents?

This is the shit I'm thinking about at 12:21 am in the morning. Insomnia sucks. (Maybe not as much as Edward, though? BA-DUM-TSS)
* It's 6 am and then some where I am... :D

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Pineapple Kimchi is a fricking thing, people!!

I have a massive container chilling and percolating right now. Gonna eat it all in one setting, and not share a single nibble.

Also in the works: watermelon water kimchi. Pear and apple kimchi. Also wanna try it with stone fruit. Maybe berries.

Spicy and sweet are my OTP, y'all. See watermelon and thai chili sauce as a favorite snack.

T

T_Lurch

Pineapple Kimchi is a fricking thing, people!!

I have a massive container chilling and percolating right now. Gonna eat it all in one setting, and not share a single nibble.

Also in the works: watermelon water kimchi. Pear and apple kimchi. Also wanna try it with stone fruit. Maybe berries.

Spicy and sweet are my OTP, y'all. See watermelon and thai chili sauce as a favorite snack.
I've had radish and cabbage kimchi and it was delicious. Jadedviolet posted a pic with some pineapple kimchi and I was intrigued. Seems you can make it out of a whole plethora of veggies and fruits.

We get our kimchi from an Asian market a ways from us, but I've yet to see those varieties there as the lady makes it fresh and puts it in the cooler.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've had radish and cabbage kimchi and it was delicious. Jadedviolet posted a pic with some pineapple kimchi and I was intrigued. Seems you can make it out of a whole plethora of veggies and fruits.

We get our kimchi from an Asian market a ways from us, but I've yet to see those varieties there as the lady makes it fresh and puts it in the cooler.

:scream:

@JadedViolet - you knew this was a thing and didn't tell me?

I am wounded! :confounded:

When I my hands on just barely tree ripe peaches gonna be back here to post results.

T

T_Lurch

Only big chonky radishes. Not the Korean one, pale white with a tinge of purple.
Probably daikon radishes. Giant radishes used in Japanese cooking.

Asian pickled veggies are yummy all around. The Koreans have banchan, which are little side dishes of them with their meals.

Reactions: MickeyLee