Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Tulsi, shut the actual fuck up.

Fucking Gabbard. Hypocrite tool. Take that money to shit on existence. You go girl!

: unamused:

What a turd.

Ana Kasparian saw right the fuck thru you. Transparent as fuck. Get a thicker veil. We all see that shit.

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Feeling kind of sad today. Found one of our outside kitty crew under the house. Hadn't seen her amongst the usual pack for the last 2 to 3 days and it was especially odd as whenever you saw her mom, she was right by her. They were both beautiful calicos, but daughter was unique in having two different color eyes. While it wasn't like she "belonged" to us and neither she nor her mom would let you pet them, but it still feels like we lost a familiar feline friend. The feral life is harsh even when one has regular meals and kitties hide their sickness well. Just having to wait now for Animal Control to come remove her and the longer they take, the worse I feel especially when mom is roaming back and forth outside acting like she's looking for her baby :emoji_crying_cat_face:

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Feeling kind of sad today. Found one of our outside kitty crew under the house. Hadn't seen her amongst the usual pack for the last 2 to 3 days and it was especially odd as whenever you saw her mom, she was right by her. They were both beautiful calicos, but daughter was unique in having two different color eyes. While it wasn't like she "belonged" to us and neither she nor her mom would let you pet them, but it still feels like we lost a familiar feline friend. The feral life is harsh even when one has regular meals and kitties hide their sickness well. Just having to wait now for Animal Control to come remove her and the longer they take, the worse I feel especially when mom is roaming back and forth outside acting like she's looking for her baby
That's so sad to hear.

We had a group of feral cats around our house in Louisiana a few years ago. I fed all of them because I was missing my Baby. I can't stand to se a cat go hungry.

Some neighbors teased me that I was buying cat food for a pet I didn't own. I mean come on, do you really own a cat or are you just feeding it anyway?

One of the younger ones got mauled pretty badly. Probably a coyote. I knew it wasn't going to make it, so I grabbed it with a blanket and brought it to the vet in a nearby city. Sure enough, the wounds were too severe, so she had to be put down.

I didn't even know this cat, but I just burst into tears. And soon enough the whole staff was crying with me.

And now I'm about to cry all over again reading your story.

You did the best you could.

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
That's so sad to hear.

We had a group of feral cats around our house in Louisiana a few years ago. I fed all of them because I was missing my Baby. I can't stand to se a cat go hungry.

Some neighbors teased me that I was buying cat food for a pet I didn't own. I mean come on, do you really own a cat or are you just feeding it anyway?

One of the younger ones got mauled pretty badly. Probably a coyote. I knew it wasn't going to make it, so I grabbed it with a blanket and brought it to the vet in a nearby city. Sure enough, the wounds were too severe, so she had to be put down.

I didn't even know this cat, but I just burst into tears. And soon enough the whole staff was crying with me.

And now I'm about to cry all over again reading your story.

You did the best you could.
Thanks for your kind words. I didn't want to sound like a downer or depress anyone. Even though she was just a part of the hangers-on who never wanted to show affection, we've still come to think of them as part of the extended feline family seeing them on a daily basis, sometimes for years at a time. Having over my lifetime lost so many that did "belong" to me, even just seeing a random animal on the side of the road who met some misfortune I can't help but feel something. My wife in particular was very upset finding her under the house despite her seemingly never giving either one of us the time of day.

I guess it's normal to feel some sort of guilt that despite having did what we could to feed her and give her somewhat of a decent life a feral cat can have, it wasn't good enough and we will never know what killed her. I know it may be irrational, but I think it just the same. Guess we can't save them all as much as we wish.

Thanks again for sharing your story.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Feeling kind of sad today. Found one of our outside kitty crew under the house. Hadn't seen her amongst the usual pack for the last 2 to 3 days and it was especially odd as whenever you saw her mom, she was right by her. They were both beautiful calicos, but daughter was unique in having two different color eyes. While it wasn't like she "belonged" to us and neither she nor her mom would let you pet them, but it still feels like we lost a familiar feline friend. The feral life is harsh even when one has regular meals and kitties hide their sickness well. Just having to wait now for Animal Control to come remove her and the longer they take, the worse I feel especially when mom is roaming back and forth outside acting like she's looking for her baby :emoji_crying_cat_face:

I wish you (all) comfort. I'm sorry this happened. Many, many huggles.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Somebody...and I don' know which somebody...swapped out my brand new charging cable with the same brand but a busted ass one. My phone is beeping harder than a geiger counter in a hot zone/an emf reader in a found footage horror movie.

The Ghost of Chernobyl Diaries from Uwe Boll. Coming in fall 2025.

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Fuck elitest fucking fuck Elon Musk. Fuck cokehead, always will be living in daddy's unloved shadow, Don Jr.
But most of all fuck the fucking apologists who when informed of the latest act of right-wing domestic terrorism will turn around and bring up the one crazy dude caught walking down Kavanagh's street and call it 50/50.

These fuckers' moral compasses are so broken they'd get lost navigating from their Cheeto-filled basement to the toilet.

Media
Fuck elitest fucking fuck Elon Musk. Fuck cokehead, always will be living in daddy's unloved shadow, Don Jr.
But most of all fuck the fucking apologists who when informed of the latest act of right-wing domestic terrorism will turn around and bring up the one crazy dude caught walking down Kavanagh's street and call it 50/50.

These fuckers' moral compasses are so broken they'd get lost navigating from their Cheeto-filled basement to the toilet.

Whether is was a Freudian slip, self projection, or a statement of fact; the twice impeached. disgraced, one-term-too-many, former WH occupant, and KFC and toilet stuffer said “ I love the poorly educated”. That may be the one true statement uttered by—as George Will aptly described the pretender to the throne—the “bloviating ignoramus”—in regards to his campaign of hate, failed narcissistic sociopathic presidency, and the seemingly never-ending ongoing temper tantrum and meltdown fueled and indulged by the “loved poorly educated”, criminals, and Christo-fascists—“Only the best people”.

But “fuck fucking elitist fucks…” works, too.:D

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
New App idea

Rolodix

Keep a record of hook ups and bfwbs. Store up to three pics per entry, along with a field for contact info and notes.

Visually you flip through contacts in a style similar to an old school rolodex. Tabbed and organized alphabetically.

Media
New App idea

Rolodix

Keep a record of hook ups and bfwbs. Store up to three pics per entry, along with a field for contact info and notes.

Visually you flip through contacts in a style similar to an old school rolodex. Tabbed and organized alphabetically.
You do realize that some creative soul might come back with an equally sly title and app for the classic “Little Black Book” called Cuntacts also offering similar features. You go, BatCat.:D