Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Nothing says romance like "I need to get my fuck on!!"

Keep that in mind for next Valentine's Day.

I don't find it romantic, but I have to admit with zero shame or regret that I fucking LOVE IT when @brownballs tells me "I swear I want to fuck you right now, you're gonna get dick if you don't stop walking around like that". I'll just walk in wearing nothing special, no makeup hair a mess... He gazes up and down with a hungry look on his comfy face. It's a great place to sit, 'specially when he's starving for a good nut.

I like it because it's always the right time and place for it when he says things like that. Fucker gets me drippy. I get him hard. Win win, what's for dindin? Oral sex :imp: :yum

There's enough to serve dessert with that meal.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I'm gonna do my makeup soon. Maybe tomorrow. Maybe not.

But I feel a good spackling coming on. It's been like, over a year. Bout time to get that shit going on again.

Blood red lips with a natural face/eye, maybe I'll attempt a bun and go full fall pinup.

We shall see.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't find it romantic, but I have to admit with zero shame or regret that I fucking LOVE IT when @brownballs tells me "I swear I want to fuck you right now, you're gonna get dick if you don't stop walking around like that". I'll just walk in wearing nothing special, no makeup hair a mess... He gazes up and down with a hungry look on his comfy face. It's a great place to sit, 'specially when he's starving for a good nut.

I like it because it's always the right time and place for it when he says things like that. Fucker gets me drippy. I get him hard. Win win, what's for dindin? Oral sex :imp: :yum

There's enough to serve dessert with that meal.
I have throw open a door and proclaimed "commandeering this dick for the next hour. Cancel any plans"

Surprisingly effective
:joy:

Call_Me_Dave

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Penis pics would be more acceptable if dudes experiment with photographic techniques....like Tilt-shift is very under utilized in both verifications and galleries
Using landscape photo skills for a dong portrait=99% of this site.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Tilt-shift macro lens would implode the sph fetish world.

tilt-shift1.jpg

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Tilt-shift macro lens would implode the sph fetish world.

tilt-shift1.jpg
A fisheye lens might add a few more inches (at least at the tip) but might look a little weird, least I give some dudes any ideas.

1670434007557.png

But again, to quote the golden rule: You can't go wrong as long as a toilet isn't anywhere within the same frame as said phallus.