Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
My next baking adventure: cheesecake. I'm not sure what flavors I want to do yet, I might even fuck around and make one sweet and one savory.

I'm looking for inspiration on Home Cooking Adventure on YouTube. I like this fucker, might try to make one. I think I can.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
So, I didn't have enough money to make the super fancy cheesecake I planned and posted earlier on the thread, but I had enough to make an Italian cheesecake with sprinkles and a graham cracker crust.

I'm sorry to anyone who finds that horrendous. I'm just a 'Murrican PXL_20240421_233243536.MP~2.jpg

Of course I tried the batter raw even tho I'll die tomorrow for it. It tasted good as fuck. I'm super excited.

It's in the oven now. Yay me!

Last edited:

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Next cheesecake I plan to do Italian style again but I'm gonna use brown sugar and brown the butter.

For the top I think maybe some type of fruit like the traditional recipe called for, but browned up I think a creamy caramel topping would work too. Maybe a thin layer of creamed caramel and strawberry compote too? I'll decide when I finish eating the Funfetti concoction I just put in the oven.

I'm living my best late 30's life. Baking like a mofo, ese vato loco.

Reactions: lms28
Media
Next cheesecake I plan to do Italian style again but I'm gonna use brown sugar and brown the butter.

For the top I think maybe some type of fruit like the traditional recipe called for, but browned up I think a creamy caramel topping would work too. Maybe a thin layer of creamed caramel and strawberry compote too? I'll decide when I finish eating the Funfetti concoction I just put in the oven.

I'm living my best late 30's life. Baking like a mofo, ese vato loco.
Estoy disfrutando de tus aventuras en la repostería. Eres muy creativo adaptando recetas. Sin duda, estás viviendo tu mejor vida a los 30. Deseándole éxito continuo.:)

• Love
Reactions: Tight_N_Juicy

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Just pulled it out the oven. Fucker smells so good.
PXL_20240422_010707461.MP~2.jpg

When it's cooled and refrigerated I'm gonna FUCK IT UP

For my first cheesecake from scratch I think it looks pretty fuckin decent.

Last edited:

lms28

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
  • Love
Reactions: Tight_N_Juicy