Women's Issues Random Thoughts

My hair is long...down to the crack in my arse long.
Darkest brown/ black and has a body wave.
Wear it up, down, bed head or straightened according to mood and function.
If I want hair colour I'll do a wig or a hair piece.

Spartan727

Legendary Member
Media
Colorado Springs (Colorado, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Mine was, I don’t regret cutting it all off. My sisters kinda tricked me they said they were going to cut theirs off so I immediately did it.
And they didn’t. I get compliments all the time and many from men. In a career where you take a lot of showers, my hair is thick and it’s a lot easier to maintain short.
I’ve never had a wig on or a hair piece.

Reactions: Bonfire

Mine was, I don’t regret cutting it all off. My sisters kinda tricked me they said they were going to cut theirs off so I immediately did it.
And they didn’t. I get compliments all the time and many from men. In a career where you take a lot of showers, my hair is thick and it’s a lot easier to maintain short.
I’ve never had a wig on or a hair piece.

A playmate liked playing dress-ups.
It was fun for a while, then it was a demand.
Then it became a chore, and then I got bored and then he got replaced..
Problem solved.
These days it's too much effort and I have no motivation.

Natural suits my complexion so if it's not broke......

Reactions: Spartan727

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
tumblr_pff8vd5T671suxeeyo1_540.jpg

Richard Rorty, 1998. “Achieving Our Country.”

I love getting fucked in my ass. Never been paid to take it. Wouldn't be ashamed if I had.

Some people are so fucking stupid.

Yep! I enjoy anal with Rem. We love each other and we love the sex we have. He has never paid for sex. I have only been paid for cam work where I was masturbating in the comfort and privacy of my own room. I enjoy ass play on my own. If I'm especially energetic and feel up to doing the prep work, I use a glass butt plug when I masturbate.

I used to do paid cam work. I worked solo and I already would masturbate, so doing it on cam in the past was no big deal for me. I use dildos, vibrators, and butt plugs on my own. I used them on cam too, because they're a regular part of my solo play. Oh no, women can enjoy a variety of things, just like men! Crazy!

SonyToyo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Fuck Brett Kavanaugh.

And fuck the people rushing to the defense of this shitbag serial liar.

Lol.

He’s a serial liar but his accusers aren’t? They can’t even remember what happened, and they refuse to testify.

False accusations are rampant nowadays and they’re supported by feminism. No surprised.

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lol.

He’s a serial liar but his accusers aren’t? They can’t even remember what happened, and they refuse to testify.

False accusations are rampant nowadays and they’re supported by feminism. No surprised.

Almost everything you've said here is wrong. Welcome back from whatever rock you were sitting under.