Women's Issues Random Thoughts

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I was just in a pretty bad car accident. I'm at the ER now, awaiting the interpretation of my xrays. I hurt everywhere, but I think I'm okay otherwise. Don't think anything broke. Except my car. My car is definitely broken. Side airbags deployed. I have no idea what happened, but witnesses say it was my fault. I only know I didn't see anyone coming, so I executed a u-turn. No squealing tires. No horn. No skid marks on the street. No evidence he attempted to stop. I was driving, then BOOM! And I don't remember much else. I'm a little shaken, mostly because the memory loss is scary.

I would like to cry, but I'm incapable of crying in public.

Okay. I typed all that some time ago and lost signal and never hit send. I'm home now. I have a lot of pain. Nothing is broken.

OH MY GOD!! I am so glad no broken bones. And that you are home. If there's anything you need that I can do, text me.

Reactions: AlteredEgo

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I was just in a pretty bad car accident. I'm at the ER now, awaiting the interpretation of my xrays. I hurt everywhere, but I think I'm okay otherwise. Don't think anything broke. Except my car. My car is definitely broken. Side airbags deployed. I have no idea what happened, but witnesses say it was my fault. I only know I didn't see anyone coming, so I executed a u-turn. No squealing tires. No horn. No skid marks on the street. No evidence he attempted to stop. I was driving, then BOOM! And I don't remember much else. I'm a little shaken, mostly because the memory loss is scary.

Okay. I typed all that some time ago and lost signal and never hit send. I'm home now. I have a lot of pain. Nothing is broken.
So glad you’re okay. Rest up my friend. Sending you hugs!

Holy shit, I'm glad nothing is broken and I hope you heal up swiftly + smoothly

Media

I’m glad that you are home and intact, but wait and see how you feel
In the next two days. I’ve been hit a few times and it doesn’t take much to make you feel miserable for days. Document everything while it is fresh in your mind. Written info. Pictures of your car, any physical damage to you, and the accident site. Check for the skid marks. I was stopped at an intersection and a man drove into me and tried to claim I hit him. I won but not without a lot of run around from his insurance company. I hope you can get through the night comfortably without experiencing too much pain. Take good care of yourself. Here’s an extremely gentle hug.
OXoN.gif

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Oh man, so sorry to hear that, hope you heal up soon :(

lms28

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

So glad you weren’t seriously injured!

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks everyone. I do not know the condition of the other driver. He was sitting up and talking with his feet out of the car, and he looked okay. When I inquired, the ambulance people said they hadn't heard anything about him on their radio. He was about three years older than Methuselah, and said his residence was a nursing home.

How or why he was driving is beyond me. He had to have been speeding. There was a red light ahead. He had to be going so fast that he was further away than I could see and still close enough to hit me. He either wasn't paying attention, or had very slow reflexes. He did not hit his brakes. He did not honk his horn. Based on what I'm able to remember, I am unwilling to prepay the ticket I was given. I'm going to court. I would like his insurance company to pay my deductible ideally. Because of his age, I'm not going to sue for lost wages. But I want the deductible covered, and my driving record restored. I will answer the summons with a motion to dismiss. The Traffic Court judge will decide whether we dismiss it as a civil matter, or go to a trial. If we go to a trial, I will hire an attorney.

I have some soreness, and brain fog. Some of my memory has returned. I wrote out what I could remember over and over, until a memory of what happened after the crash returned. Brain fog is either from a mild concussion, or a side effect of muscle relaxers I was given. I'm supposed to fly west Monday. Doctor said it would be safe to do so.

Last edited:
Reactions: lms28

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I finally saw a lawyer yesterday about the accident because his insurance company is dicking me around and I still don't have a settlement, 5 weeks later. Plus they speak to me so rudely every time I press. It was implied I was going to get very little due to the age of my car and that it sat at the wreck yard for quite a while (THEIR fault).

Lawyer did send me to one of their doctors immediately after my appointment (even though I saw my PCP post accident, she only gave me some muscle relaxers at the time). They want an MRI and a bunch of xrays.

My blood pressure was insane high. Kinda scared me. 160/100. They want to keep an eye on it and maybe give me medication if it doesn't come down. It's not normally that high though. 120-30 to 70-80. All I can think of is maybe it was nerves/pain (my neck is still sore).

Reactions: lms28

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual

Glad you aren’t broken. Did you get glasses prior to?
Memory will return. I’m sure you are getting snippets at least, by now.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
My first churro was in Oklahoma.
Have a reason to be in Norman or OKC?

Those places are a few hours from me. I'm sure the state fair or something could have some.

Reactions: Scarletbegonia

bmik

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I finally saw a lawyer yesterday about the accident because his insurance company is dicking me around and I still don't have a settlement, 5 weeks later. Plus they speak to me so rudely every time I press. It was implied I was going to get very little due to the age of my car and that it sat at the wreck yard for quite a while (THEIR fault).

Lawyer did send me to one of their doctors immediately after my appointment (even though I saw my PCP post accident, she only gave me some muscle relaxers at the time). They want an MRI and a bunch of xrays.

My blood pressure was insane high. Kinda scared me. 160/100. They want to keep an eye on it and maybe give me medication if it doesn't come down. It's not normally that high though. 120-30 to 70-80. All I can think of is maybe it was nerves/pain (my neck is still sore).

Insurance companies are the worst, I hope you heal fast. It’s a blessing you are ok

Reactions: Enid

lms28

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Keep fighting! His insurance company would LOVE for you to get frustrated and accept a lower settlement.

Don’t let the bastards bring you down.

Reactions: Enid

lms28

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I need Eliot Kohek's art work on my body. My right forearm is reserved a memorial piece.

Clickie

I hadn’t heard of Eliot Kohek before, but I’m going to have to start following him on Instagram. It looks like he does fantastic work.

Are you familiar with Nikko Hurtado?

I can’t even imagine how long the waiting list is for either of them.