Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Well.. my sweet Dinky Dog fucked my foot up. Went zoomies right into my foot, wasn't wearing shoes. Her middle claw went straight into the meat between my toes.

She's about 60 lbs now, and was going Full Speed.

I'm currently bandaged and can't walk without a crutch. :emoji_head_bandage:

Reactions: AlteredEgo

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well.. my sweet Dinky Dog fucked my foot up. Went zoomies right into my foot, wasn't wearing shoes. Her middle claw went straight into the meat between my toes.

Oouuuccchhhiiies!

Feel better energy to ya footsie.

Oh the joys of being a humom

Big puppers bodies grow faster than big puppers body awareness. The peril of big puppers. Lil Dude still will forget himself and jump up on me when I'm sprawled on the couch.

Thankfully, he hasn't put me on crutches.

Last edited:

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Holy foot hell! That would hurt like a mofo! And I thought a kitty claw launching off my nipple hurt. At least I didn’t need crutches for that.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
She was very excited. She just wanted a hug. But uh... Yeah :joy:

She fucked my foot up. The wound legit looks like a vagina. It's deep.

Now you gone done it. Some rando is gonna hit you up for pics of ya new cooter

:p:D

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Watching Kill Bill

Fuck Bill

Bill is not a "don't know shit" man. He is very on top of events in his world. He knew the whole time Beatrix/The Bride was being repeatedly raped in long term care.

He knew. And did nothing.

Again. Fuck Bill.

Bill is a piece of shit.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Watching Kill Bill

Fuck Bill

Bill is not a "don't know shit" man. He is very on top of events in his world. He knew the whole time Beatrix/The Bride was being repeatedly raped in long term care.

He knew. And did nothing.

Again. Fuck Bill.

Bill is a piece of shit.

I think the Kill Bill movies are some of my all time faves.

When she wakes up in the hospital... Oh god. Oh, my fucking God that is amazing acting. I cry with her Everytime.

Then the end of the second one, I cry for all new reasons.

Amazing films.

Reactions: lms28

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
That was such a great episode. As a minority woman, I’ve experienced that myself. Until I had a female minority doctor, I wasn’t able to get anything stronger than ibuprofen for pain - not even after major surgery! My caucasian friends are getting opioids for toothaches, and I’m getting Advil after back surgery! My doctor is the one who gave me appropriate pain medication, not the surgeon. And even she only allowed me two a day instead of one every 8 hours as recommended. Oh, well. It’s a work in progress.

Reactions: Spartan727

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
That was such a great episode. As a minority woman, I’ve experienced that myself. Until I had a female minority doctor, I wasn’t able to get anything stronger than ibuprofen for pain - not even after major surgery! My caucasian friends are getting opioids for toothaches, and I’m getting Advil after back surgery! My doctor is the one who gave me appropriate pain medication, not the surgeon. And even she only allowed me two a day instead of one every 8 hours as recommended. Oh, well. It’s a work in progress.

I can relate too, when I had my ectopic pregnancy I was told by the ER doctor who "treated" me that I was just fucking constipated and to take a laxative and sent me home.

When the bleeding didn't stop, and I knew my bowels were working fine (fucking doctor didn't listen to a word I said) and the pain kept getting worse we drove an hour and a half to a different ER, they told me I was damn near about to bleed out and rushed me to get Actual treatment.

The next time I saw that doctor who sent me home, I exploded on her. To her, I was just some poor woman seeking a quick high. Nah, motherfucker. I had an actual medical issue, and she almost let me die.