Women's Issues Random Thoughts

Speaking of facials (AaW)...

What do y'all lovelies prefer?

Clay, peel off, etc? I use a rinse off mask with mild amounts of AHA in it every other day. I have a clay mask I use occasionally. Rem uses... Well, pretty much all my skincare products. We have to buy them more often, now :p

Reactions: LaFemme

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I lurve me a charcoal mask.

The boy is also a beauty product raider. It's hard to be cranky about it when he's so darn cute in a face mask, talking bout pore reducing and hydrating.

I'm doing a huge meal prep tomorrow.
I think the greatest heartbreak for the dog of a vegan is being woefully disappointed with scrap begging.
There is always a chance I'm cooking for them or the boy, which is a huge doggy score.
But some days, the darkest days, it's roasted veg and salad prep.

Reactions: 693987

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I’m a mask whore. Yes, I said it. A mask whore. A clay mask that cracks, a peel-off mask with its satisfying pore cleansing, a rinse-off hydrating mask, pink masks, green masks, black masks, under-eye gold masks, trial-size masks, masks in a jar, masks in a tube, masks in a packet, masks, glorious masks!

I’m a mask whore. Yes, I said it. A mask whore. A clay mask that cracks, a peel-off mask with its satisfying pore cleansing, a rinse-off hydrating mask, pink masks, green masks, black masks, under-eye gold masks, trial-size masks, masks in a jar, masks in a tube, masks in a packet, masks, glorious masks!

Ooooh... if the opportunity ever arises for us to hang out, maybe instead of tea or something, go get facials instead :blush: *waits for some people on the site to explode, due to some women on LPSG talking about getting facials together*

I lurve me a charcoal mask.

The boy is also a beauty product raider. It's hard to be cranky about it when he's so darn cute in a face mask, talking bout pore reducing and hydrating.

I'm doing a huge meal prep tomorrow.
I think the greatest heartbreak for the dog of a vegan is being woefully disappointed with scrap begging.
There is always a chance I'm cooking for them or the boy, which is a huge doggy score.
But some days, the darkest days, it's roasted veg and salad prep.

One of the clay masks we have is this really bright vaguely teal, sort of turquoise-y color. It's always silly fun to see it on each other

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ooooh... if the opportunity ever arises for us to hang out, maybe instead of tea or something, go get facials instead :blush: *waits for some people on the site to explode, due to some women on LPSG talking about getting facials together*
I totally down for facials together!

Spartan727

Legendary Member
Media
Colorado Springs (Colorado, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I totally down for facials together!
Lol well... since you didn’t invite me.... I’m messing up the toilet paper & towels and then hiding the cable tv remote.

I love spa days mmmmm a ladies day at the spa
It’s amazing.
I won this 3 month membership to this relaxing float. It’s a capsule w salt water that you float freely inside for 15 - 30 -45 minutes
I was skeptical, but I went. While waiting you are served tea. There were males and females coming out emotionally refreshed.
You shower before you get in and you are in your bday suit. First time I went for 20, it was interesting, I could hear my heart beat lol.
I didn’t get the emotional release I was disappointed.... the second time I went for 30 it was too long for me.
They say this helps w migraine headaches, helps you sleep better, helps w sore muscles, menopausal issues. Weight loss.
They also have cryotherapy down stairs
That was a bit intimidating not knowing what to expect..
Massage & facials
They have the 14k masks and the charcoal mask
There’s clay full body mask. Seaweed - eucalyptus
The list of options is long
Cool sculpting & Laser hair removal are on the other side of the building. Tanning & teeth whitening. It’s like a full service body tune up spa

Reactions: 286798

Spartan727

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
That was such a great episode. As a minority woman, I’ve experienced that myself. Until I had a female minority doctor, I wasn’t able to get anything stronger than ibuprofen for pain - not even after major surgery! My caucasian friends are getting opioids for toothaches, and I’m getting Advil after back surgery! My doctor is the one who gave me appropriate pain medication, not the surgeon. And even she only allowed me two a day instead of one every 8 hours as recommended. Oh, well. It’s a work in progress.
Baby steps still count, I’m sorry your in pain. It’s really sad to see ppl in need of pain meds now and not getting it. They have really been harsh on opiates here in colo springs. I think it’s worse to no have enough pain medication.
Starting to see heroine and meth back on the rise again. Medical marijuana - edibles are big as well.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I can relate too, when I had my ectopic pregnancy I was told by the ER doctor who "treated" me that I was just fucking constipated and to take a laxative and sent me home.

When the bleeding didn't stop, and I knew my bowels were working fine (fucking doctor didn't listen to a word I said) and the pain kept getting worse we drove an hour and a half to a different ER, they told me I was damn near about to bleed out and rushed me to get Actual treatment.

The next time I saw that doctor who sent me home, I exploded on her. To her, I was just some poor woman seeking a quick high. Nah, motherfucker. I had an actual medical issue, and she almost let me die.

There’s a ring of hell for those docs.

That was such a great episode. As a minority woman, I’ve experienced that myself. Until I had a female minority doctor, I wasn’t able to get anything stronger than ibuprofen for pain - not even after major surgery! My caucasian friends are getting opioids for toothaches, and I’m getting Advil after back surgery! My doctor is the one who gave me appropriate pain medication, not the surgeon. And even she only allowed me two a day instead of one every 8 hours as recommended. Oh, well. It’s a work in progress.

After having an abdominal surgery with two incisions made into me, all they would give me is Tylenol. Over the counter strength Tylenol... There was so much yanking/pulling they had to do, I had black bruises the size of a dinner plate around each incision, too. So dumb

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Medical marijuana - edibles are big as well.

This is my preference. If ibuprofen doesn't help, I eat cannabis.

It doesn't work for everyone, and those people should be able to decide for themselves how they treat their pain.

Even edibles, so many people assume I got my card just so I could get high. People will flat out ask me "what did you tell the doctor, you have a bad back or what?"

Pisses me right off. No. I didn't just get my card to get high. I could do that with or without it. I got my card so I could have access to more than street weed that I have no idea what strain or what potency it's at. I DO fucking need it, as an actual medicine. Someone here even questioned my use of it, and that guy can fuck right off. I know he's reading this too, he knows who he is.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
After having an abdominal surgery with two incisions made into me, all they would give me is Tylenol. Over the counter strength Tylenol... There was so much yanking/pulling they had to do, I had black bruises the size of a dinner plate around each incision, too. So dumb
A friend of mine got a tooth pulled and was prescribed T-4s. I go to the same dentist and had all four wisdom teeth pulled - Advil.

Spartan727

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A friend of mine got a tooth pulled and was prescribed T-4s. I go to the same dentist and had all four wisdom teeth pulled - Advil.
This is my preference. If ibuprofen doesn't help, I eat cannabis.

It doesn't work for everyone, and those people should be able to decide for themselves how they treat their pain.

Even edibles, so many people assume I got my card just so I could get high. People will flat out ask me "what did you tell the doctor, you have a bad back or what?"

Pisses me right off. No. I didn't just get my card to get high. I could do that with or without it. I got my card so I could have access to more than street weed that I have no idea what strain or what potency it's at. I DO fucking need it, as an actual medicine. Someone here even questioned my use of it, and that guy can fuck right off. I know he's reading this too, he knows who he is.

I see awesome amazing things w medical marijuana and Charlotte’s web oil.
I myself am not found of the harsh smell of medical marijuana.
But it works,

Reactions: Tight_N_Juicy

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I see awesome amazing things w medical marijuana and Charlotte’s web oil.
I myself am not found of the harsh smell of medical marijuana.
But it works,

It's my favorite smell on the planet.

To each their own :kissing_heart: