Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The smell of marijuana gives me a splitting headache, which is weird cuz I used to smoke all the time in my youth. I make the boy and his girlfriend open their windows to smoke, cause they are regular with the bong. I rarely drink except on vacation. Look how boring I am!

The smell of marijuana gives me God awful headaches too. I also just think it smells completely foul and am generally sensitive to strong scents. By all means consume/use marijuana, whether medicinally or recreationally... but not around me. I wish there was an odorless variety of it that had all the good stuff in it that people need/want.

I rarely consume alcohol, haven't smoked cigarettes in about a decade, and even my caffeine consumption is minimal. It works for me, though :)

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The smell of marijuana gives me God awful headaches too. I also just think it smells completely foul and am generally sensitive to strong scents. By all means consume/use marijuana, whether medicinally or recreationally... but not around me. I wish there was an odorless variety of it that had all the good stuff in it that people need/want.

I rarely consume alcohol, haven't smoked cigarettes in about a decade, and even my caffeine consumption is minimal. It works for me, though :)
I wear an eau de toilette, but just a light mist, spray-delay-sashay kind of thing. But I have a keen sense of smell. I used to ask them to smoke it outside, but they thought if my door was closed AND their door was closed AND they cracked a window, I’d never know. Um, no. I can smell an unwrapped onion on the counter in the kitchen downstairs, I can totally smell two people lighting up in the room next door three or four times a day.

Anyway, open those windows wide. I’ll take some Advil. Both have anxiety issues, so they say it helps. It’s just I get migraines so it makes it worse sometimes.

Spartan727

Legendary Member
Media
Colorado Springs (Colorado, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Nightcap?
Lol night morning cap afternoon cap anytime cap
Irish cream is very good in coffee, last longer in the fridge than milk....

When I was in Vegas
I had a crown - coke - w Irish cream
It was pretty good

Spartan727

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It's my favorite smell on the planet.

To each their own :kissing_heart:

I’m in a occupation where there are some real offensive scents. I’m so thankful for Vick’s
I’m very picky about smell....
yes to each their own. Whatever floats your boat!!!! Tight n Juicy you’re alright

Spartan727

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I wear an eau de toilette, but just a light mist, spray-delay-sashay kind of thing. But I have a keen sense of smell. I used to ask them to smoke it outside, but they thought if my door was closed AND their door was closed AND they cracked a window, I’d never know. Um, no. I can smell an unwrapped onion on the counter in the kitchen downstairs, I can totally smell two people lighting up in the room next door three or four times a day.

Anyway, open those windows wide. I’ll take some Advil. Both have anxiety issues, so they say it helps. It’s just I get migraines so it makes it worse sometimes.
Does the Advil help?

Spartan727

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The smell of marijuana gives me a splitting headache, which is weird cuz I used to smoke all the time in my youth. I make the boy and his girlfriend open their windows to smoke, cause they are regular with the bong. I rarely drink except on vacation. Look how boring I am!
You’re conservative with abundance of wisdom
Far from Boring

Spartan727

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

My feelings are: anyone should be able to do what they want in their home until it affects someone around them.
What I do shouldn’t offend you and vise versa
I would never do anything that would offend anyone purposely.
Clean air is something we all should have.
Ppl should be considerate of others.

Spartan727

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
One of my Partners I ride with loves Taco Bell he gets gas - god awful gas- we have to stay in close vicinity of a public restroom when he eats Taco Bell.
He just breaks wind & never says a word. I’m dying lol I open my window.. he says nothing. I’m
Totally blown away.

MisterB

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's my favorite smell on the planet.

To each their own :kissing_heart:

The smell of marijuana, especially if I'm out and about and get a whiff, makes me happy. Because I know it's folks having a good time.

Sometimes though, especially indoors in a poorly ventilated room, it can be an overpowering smell. Depends on the strain(s) being smoked I guess.

This is especially noticeable when I've been outside and walk into the room where folks have been smoking their asses off, lol! But I still love the smell because again, I know its folks having a good time.

I've yet to meet a mean pothead. Unless someone's hogging the pipe or the bong! Pass it over...lol.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
My husband said recently if five guys go drinking all night there's a good chance that they'll end up in a fight. But if five guys smoke all night there's a good chance that they form a band.
And if they drop acid together, it’s a jamband.

Geeze. Some people on here can't separate/don't understand that most (perhaps all but one or two) of the women regulars on the site don't hate men. We just intensely dislike or have zero tolerance for a select few individuals. It's not because you have testicles, a penis, and don't have a uterus. It's because of scumbag behavior, bullshit generalizations, stubborn ignorance, and generally crap personality. I would dislike those fools if they had a uterus, tits, vulva, whatever, too. It's not because you're a man. It's because you're a tedious, shitty person.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
"Tofu is tasteless"

No it's not. Tofu is nutty and mildly sweet. Tofu is mad skilled at carrying flavor, but it's perfectly yummy all on its ownsome.

Totes dig a pressed and cubed extra firm tofu to snack on. Throw in some sweet garlic chili sauce? Oh frackin yeah!

"Tofu is tasteless"

No it's not. Tofu is nutty and mildly sweet. Tofu is mad skilled at carrying flavor, but it's perfectly yummy all on its ownsome.

Totes dig a pressed and cubed extra firm tofu to snack on. Throw in some sweet garlic chili sauce? Oh frackin yeah!

I in zero way resemble a vegan or vegetarian, but the Asian knows. Tofu has taste. Om nom nom nom. No shade at those who go animal product free, mind you. It's just not my personal thing. I still consume a fair few soy products, though. Yum

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I in zero way resemble a vegan or vegetarian, but the Asian knows. Tofu has taste. Om nom nom nom. No shade at those who go animal product free, mind you. It's just not my personal thing. I still consume a fair few soy products, though. Yum
I liked stir fried tofu with oyster sauce and green onion. Yum.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sometimes I think LPSG needs a Food/Cooking/Diet sub-forum.

Then I look at what happened to Body Building/Fitness.

Nah. I don't need 100 threads about how to expose your weenier while selecting a bottle of wine to go with your meal

Sometimes I think LPSG needs a Food/Cooking/Diet sub-forum.

Then I look at what happened to Body Building/Fitness.

Nah. I don't need 100 threads about how to expose your weenier while selecting a bottle of wine to go with your meal

I do have a social group for food on here, but it's pretty dead.