Women's Jeans

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What styles of jeans look best on women?
I myself prefer a mid rise, darker wash, boot leg with either a zip or button fly.
My favorite jeans are a pair of Electra (as in Carmen Electra) jeans because they are made for women who have "junk in their trunk/bubble butts"

24cm_member

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The jeans you have in the picture here fit real well, and if they were darker, I'd be falling all over myself. Especially if you had a nice pair of heeled shoes/boots on as well (necessitating the boot cut, which I also like).

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I haven't tried the Electra jeans. I used to have a pair of jeans that I really liked - they had buttons on the back pockets, and I thought they showed off my butt nicely. (I have some "junk in the trunk" too. :smile:) I have a hard time finding the right fit though...

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I like dark jeans, I hate really light jeans makes me think of cowboy/girl western wannabe life style. I like a tight well fit dark jean. On a girl dark as well but style depends on body type. While Im a fan of low rise I have known girls who look pretty hot in a high waste skiny jean. As long as it make your ass look good and doesnt hide well shaped legs I wont complain to much.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a relic of the eighties, and as such have grown up with an appreciation for designer jeans.

However, that's not to say that other styles don't cut it either- stonewashed have always gotten my eye(for starters), along with classics like Levis, LEE, and wranglers. You'd be amazed how many NJ girls loved those brands.