Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
In PM's post, I could see some things that I may have been guilty of, as I'm sure many other men can, but that doesn't pigeonhole me into a mold or a clone. I found the comments on this thread interesting and insightfull, until names became involved, that's when all the helpfullness and good intentions sour.

Let people decypher what they want. I think a thread for newbies of any gender or sexual orientation is a great idea, as long as no one mentions any names. Then it becomes just another personal attack thread.

Mackleanen Beebarf

Experimental Member
Media
You really are making this difficult. Ok, i'll explain a bit better.

The point mantis was making in general was about guys, how there are 'different types' of blokes out there who hit on women in different ways.
Each point she made was about a 'certain type of guy' catorgorised, put in a box and then qouting ways to avoid these men.

Again, she offered specific examples of specific behavior specific to each specific type. Saying chickens cluck and dogs bark is not generalizing, it's stating fact.

My point was that i didnt fall into any of these catorgories and that im an individual...
So why get so worked up about it in the first place?

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
20) Last but not least: Men who ask questions that are really just to get them off. Such as "Ladies, how many times have you given oral sex? Please go into extreme detail on each account, how it made you feel, what was going through your head at the time and whether or not you eventually had sex with these men and if you had sex with them, did you enjoy it or did you think it was ok or just indifferent towards the whole event. Thanks!"

I have seen all of PM's castes. The #20 type of guy must be particularly annoying because they want you to write an essay on their bodies, cocks, etc. I think that most women have better things to do than cater to his fantasies without getting anything in return. Cybersex can, rarely, be great, but one-way communication isn't hot for anyone.

So why get so worked up about it in the first place?

I didn't see him get worked up. Maybe you can point out where this happened?

Mackleanen Beebarf

Experimental Member
Media
I didn't see him get worked up. Maybe you can point out where this happened?

How about his first reply, where a simple, "Thankfully I don't feel I fall into any of those categories" would have sufficed instead of the 6-paragraph expose on how unfair the list is and how women just want to play games and be cheated on?

http://www.lpsg.org/2295675-post17.html

Gibson

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Guys, can't we all just stop the finger pointing before it gets ugly? If you have a problem with anyone, take it up with them personally in a PM, don't take over this thread because it has(had) merit...

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
#1, not all men are dicks & arseholes, in fact few are, but it will be the dicks and arseholes who pm you.

#1, no, they are not really interested in your opinions on politics, philosophy or theology and they don't really want to talk about art.

#3, never admit to liking anything! EVER! if you say you like big dicks, you'll get 50 big dicked pmers wanting to cam. if you say you like small dicks, giving head, receiving head, anal, strapons, piss, outdoor sex or bestiality you'll get the same deal.
just. hate. everything.

#4, be an arsehole, but be an arsehole in a witty way.
guys worth knowing will spot the joke and laugh. complete morons will hate you and barely talk to you, which is exactly what you want.

#5, don't expect female posters to be A, any better than men, and B, female.

#6, laugh.

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
Well, i dont fall into any of those catagories, i guess in just me. Not a stereotype or a label, uber macho male or cyber sex pest. Its funny how women automatically place men into these boxes, like we have just come off a production line as clones or toys?! .. behind each guy im sure he has a story to tell about how funny he thinks it is when he reads a page long
overview of a typical male persona coming from a woman who's ego has inflated from the huge amount of attention she gets form these type of website's ... its funny, but arnt we on a large penis website? and of course 'Men think with their dicks'.. what do u expect?

Of course, women are 'Unique', beautiful, sexy, have boobs and vagina's.. such a pleasure to talk to 'about all these issue's'.. ..oh hell yes they can 'talk'... so arnt we just making use of your many quality's?

So.. in a way, women come here to get attention and to feel like they are adored by many and then when they think they've had enough they lock all the doors, throw up the barriers, get out the pepper spray ... and then bitch about it all in the forums?!.. Yay!

Maybe, once the cloud of penises has settled, one hung stud will shine and whisk u off ur feet.. but who may this be? .. oh yeah he's 'Mr right'.
Tall, handsome, funny, rich, drives a car has his own house, has the body of a temple, but never calls.. oh god no. Yeah, cos he's probably fucking some other girl.. but that's what u like.. for some strange reason?..

Oh, its such a hard life, fighting off all these clones to eventually meet the man of ur dreams who then treats u like shit so u can be all girly and cry about it, and then make other men jealous in the process cos they just wanna fuck u too :(

I say.. it would be better for the man to have a guide, so he can play the game better, like the hitchhiker's guide to getting laid.. a pocket size manual, (with pictures) with all the best ways of catching the 'woman of ur dreams' before she runs off with ur best mate...

How about his first reply, where a simple, "Thankfully I don't feel I fall into any of those categories" would have sufficed instead of the 6-paragraph expose on how unfair the list is and how women just want to play games and be cheated on?

http://www.lpsg.org/2295675-post17.html

He wrote that he didn't fall into any of those categories. He then explained why. Who cares if it took one paragraph or six paragraphs? I don't see why you are finding fault where there is none. I carefully read his post and didn't find anything about PM's list being unfair, how women just want to play games, or how women want to be cheated on.

What I read was a calm, articulate, matter-of fact and harmless post. I re-posted it because you may want to re-read it. If you feel that you are defending 'your woman' by being hostile towards anyone who disagrees with her, don't bother. PM is not looking... unless you can do better than Tarzan KOM, which I doubt.

I like PM and I like XS and I'd really like this bickering to stop.

Last edited:

Mackleanen Beebarf

Experimental Member
Media
He wrote that he didn't fall into any of those categories. He then explained why. Who cares if it took one paragraph or six paragraphs? I don't see why you are finding fault where there is none. I carefully read his post and didn't find anything about PM's list being unfair, how women just want to play games, or how women want to be cheated on.

What I read was a calm, articulate, matter-of fact and harmless post. I re-posted it because you may want to re-read it. If you feel that you are defending 'your woman' by being hostile towards anyone who disagrees with her, don't bother. PM is not looking... unless you can do better than Tarzan KOM, which I doubt.

I like PM and I like XS and I'd really like this bickering to stop.

OK, so let me see if I understand. He describes PM's post as generalizing and stereotypical, but no, he's most certainly not saying it's unfair?

He also adds deep amid his narrative of why "women come here"--and I quote--"cos he's probably fucking some other girl.. but that's what u like.. for some strange reason?.." but no, he's not remotely saying these women like to be cheated on.

The only thing I'm defending here is the concept of people actually meaning what they say, and not some twisted and/or rationalized interpretation thereof. First, we had him seeing something that wasn't there, now you're denying things that very clearly are there. At least we can chalk up his to an honest misunderstanding. Apparently, you just can't read worth a shit.

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
OK, so let me see if I understand. He describes PM's post as generalizing and stereotypical, but no, he's most certainly not saying it's unfair?

Correct.

He also adds deep amid his narrative of why "women come here"--and I quote--"cos he's probably fucking some other girl.. but that's what u like.. for some strange reason?.." but no, he's not remotely saying these women like to be cheated on.

Correct.

The only thing I'm defending here is the concept of people actually meaning what they say, and not some twisted and/or rationalized interpretation thereof. First, we had him seeing something that wasn't there, now you're denying things that very clearly are there. At least we can chalk up his to an honest misunderstanding. Apparently, you just can't read worth a shit.

Incorrect.

Mackleanen Beebarf

Experimental Member
Media
Originally Posted by Patrick28 http://www.lpsg.org/images/buttons/viewpost.gif
Correct.

Originally Posted by Patrick28 http://www.lpsg.org/images/buttons/viewpost.gif
Correct.

Well, there ya have it. There's nothing more for me to add at this point.

D_Hyacinth Harrytwat

Account Disabled
Media
Most of us are here for attention. Some of us just got tired of the attention. I'm pretty miffed that so many people have a problem with someone having their fill of ridiculous requests and demands.

I'm replying to your whole post but cut the quote for space.

I honestly don't think that a women can "ask" to be raped, and I don't think that a women on here deserves to be slandered and harassed when she doesn't show her webcam, no matter what the circumstances are. I do think that if you go looking for attention and then decide you don't want it that it's your mess to clean up. I did the same thing when I joined; hell, I think all women made that mistake and they find out pretty quick that you can't be nice to everyone on here.

That's why I don't think the newbie guide is really necessary. Women come in here with a blazing gallery, have some fun, and then only the ones with the thick skin stay a while. It makes for a much more interesting site this way, you have to admit.

I can't really tell if the rest of your post was directed at me or at XS at this point, but I have been in the situation where the attention was overwhelming (ok not 28 pages of overwhelming) so there's no need for me to imagine what it's like.

Also, I've never actually seen you bitch and complain about the attention you were receiving. It's one thing to joke about the moronic PMs you're getting but it's another to openly whine that you're getting too much negative attention when you're still adding new pictures of your pussy in your gallery every day :261: That's when I have to laugh.

The song Raise a Little Hell (YouTube - Trooper - Raise A Little Hell) comes to mind. "If you don't like what you've got, why don't you change it?"

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's why I don't think the newbie guide is really necessary. Women come in here with a blazing gallery, have some fun, and then only the ones with the thick skin stay a while. It makes for a much more interesting site this way, you have to admit.

I disagree.

Yeah, they come with a blazing gallery, have fun, but then leave, with the pics.
How is that fun?
Is the fun in seeing who sticks around and who doesnt?
Because the ones who do stay, will then take down the pics, after learning the hard way.

The whole point of this thread was to get newbie women an idea of what to expect so when the shit happens, which it will, they are prepared for it.

The shit will happen. Period. No one can stop it from happening. I am not even saying it should stop. Im not the LPSG police. But like we say in G.I. Joe, "Knowing is half the battle!"

D_Hyacinth Harrytwat

Account Disabled
Media
I disagree.

Yeah, they come with a blazing gallery, have fun, but then leave, with the pics.
How is that fun?
Is the fun in seeing who sticks around and who doesnt?
Because the ones who do stay, will then take down the pics, after learning the hard way.

The whole point of this thread was to get newbie women an idea of what to expect so when the shit happens, which it will, they are prepared for it.

The shit will happen. Period. No one can stop it from happening. I am not even saying it should stop. Im not the LPSG police. But like we say in G.I. Joe, "Knowing is half the battle!"

Then maybe the idea of giving a men's guide to women makes more sense? If you warn them all with tales of horror, then they won't post a gallery to begin with unless they want to find out what happens for themselves.

I think it's fun to see who sticks around because you get women who can handle the heat and are interesting to talk to. For me, anyway. I could care less about a woman who is only here for the cock but I know the men have a different perspective, naturally.

I do still have a gallery and from time to time, I'll post a new pic temporarily and just ignore all the friend requests and PMs I get. No harm done.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i googled 'world record biggest penis' and got this.
it was my third google after 'biggest breasts' and 'biggest clit'.

i stayed for the charming conversation.