women's medical issues

D_Hey Sailor

Experimental Member
Media
Haha, well I guess I would rather be enraged by my details being in limbo when faced with the alternative of quite literally being in medical limbo.

I would switch, but I don't think the doctor I saw today maintains her own practice. She was pretty young, so I think she just does fill-ins around the area for other practitioners.

Funny, I never would have imagined so many other people disliked their doctor as well.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I'm taking bc pills more for regulation than anything else. But my doctor is wonderful. She's very empathetic and has even counseled my husband and me for the need for breast reduction. Now it's working up the courage.

But she's been great at diagnosing problems and seems to have a willing ear for my problems. I've got no complaints other than growing old, which beats the alternative.

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I broke my arm in two places a few years ago while working. The job site had an infield medical center that said it wasn't broken. They did not take xrays and I did not have to show an insurance card. I just walked in because my supervisor sent me. If I was an athlete, I honestly think she would have done some testing and believed my tears were really from extreme pain. Man did it hurt badly.

I got home a week later and went to my doctor. Two fractures.

I'm still kinda ticked off about it too.