Women's mind

B_frank969

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
ladies, please give your opinions on this.

I was texted back and forth with my wife, we were both at work. I expressed that i was very worked up and she said is there anyone at my work to help me with that. I asked for real. and she said." If i didn't see it , it didn't happen". I asked really? She said yes.

So is she fucking with me in your opinion or willing to look the other way?

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Doesn't matter now if you take her up on the offer or not... you failed the test.

The correct answer woulda been... are you crazy? why eat burgers when I have steak at home etc etc

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"You failed the test" - What sort of bullshit world do we live in where partners "test" their significent others with bollocks like this?

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I was not referring to anyone's response on this thread angering me. I'm sorry if I came across that way.

I didn't take it that way at all. I figured you were referring to the woman's behavior as described in the original post. Anyhow, I think your clarification helps remove any doubt.

And for the record, I agree with you about the woman mentioned in the original post.

If she says he can have sex with others, then she ought to mean it. If she says it but doesn't mean it, then she's playing games. I'd dump her in a minute just for playing games. Wait, I wouldn't wait a minute. I'd give her two seconds to get out the door. How can you trust somebody that plays games with your mind and heart?

If she really is okay with him having sex with somebody else, I'd recommend a sit-down chat before anything happens. I'd want to discuss safer sex methods, what kinds of sex with others are okay. I'd ask if she prefers the sex to remain "just sex" with no emotional involvement with the other, or if she is okay with him developing emotional intimacy with others as part of the sexual intimacy. I'd emphasize that I care about my partner a lot even though one or both of us wants sex with another. I'd also emphasize that I want my relationship with her to remain wonderful regardless of how good or bad any other relationship is.

There is just no way to discuss all these issues in a simple text message. If she wants to open their relationship up, this is not the best first step at that.