Women's Opinion of Their Own Juices

thingsteal: I'm curious what women think of coming in contact with their own juices.

For years my wife didn't like me kissing her after I performed oral sex on her. Lately, or at least the past several months, her attitude has changed. It's actually changed quite a bit.

Earlier today I posted a story in Sex With A Large Penis about an encounter my wife and I had last night. I did want to describe the situation here in order to ask an open question to the women posting on this board (or the guys who have experienced a similar thing).

Last night my wife and I had sex for a while, then I ate her out. Doing even that used to kind of creep her out a long time ago. She used to think, "How can you put your tongue in the area where your penis was just a second before?" My attitude was, "Why would this bug me?"

After I gave her oral sex, she gave me a blowjob. Her juices from before had since dried, but her female smell was all over. Then she climbed on top of me and we started having sex again. I told her I wanted her to go back down and suck me for a little longer, which she did! My dick was so soaked her her juices and she licked them off and put her mouth around my cock for a while. Then we had sex again and we kissed a big mix of her juices, my pre-cum, and our saliva. It was no big deal.

I find this sex-blowjob-sex thing really hot and I tell her so. I'm certain she finds it hot since she has initiated it. She has no issues with her juices anymore, although I do notice that she doesn't do it unless she has more than a few glasses of wine in her. Maybe it's an inhibition thing.

The only thing that's weird is that she'll do this but she doesn't like me cumming in her mouth and definitely doesn't like swallowing any of it. I've posted about that before and I'm still working on her. Isn't that strange?

So, gals, would you get off your man, give him a blowjob while tasting your own juices, and enjoy it? Have you done it? What do you think? Does your man get turned on? I know I do...

wvalady1968: TS, my taste is so much more bland than his that it's not been an issue. Clean fresh juices from both are sexy and evocative. And I agree that "mixing and matching" is a great turn on, and that that turn on escalates. It does seem to excite him, which in turns gets my heart racing faster.

Thanks for the stories of you and your wife. I love reading about successful, sexy marriages here. So many people [IRL] say that getting married kills sex. It's nice to know that it's not necessarily so.

Allie
:-*

grantstephens: Obviously I'm not a woman thingsteal, but I can tell about my experience with my wife.

My wife has no prob when I kiss her after going down on her either before, during, and after sex. She really enjoys the attention I lavish on her clitoris (the only purpose of a clitoris is pleasure) and she also has no problem (TMJ aside) going down on me during intercourse.

After I cum is a different story though. I admit that I don't go down on my wife after - I got to get over that, because I bet that would totally turn her on, but I'm usually catching my breath. So this would be another question to the ladies I guess - do you like your man to go down on you after he cums?

gicast: [quote author=wvalady1968

Thanks for the stories of you and your wife. I love reading about successful, sexy marriages here. So many people [IRL] say that getting married kills sex. It's nice to know that it's not necessarily so.

Allie
:-*[/quote]

hey! I object! Our sex life only gets better and better. ;D

OK, as to this topic.....My husband used to want to kiss me after he "ate" me. I was appalled. I had a hard time with the oral aspect (on me). This took a lot of time to get used to. While I don't particularly enjoy tasting myself in that way, I have found a way that is much better. After sex, while he is still plently fat and 'supple' I love to softly put him in my mouth so much that I didn't mind my 'taste'. Once I realized that it wasn't gross, I found that I actually liked it like that, but I still don't like it after he 'eats' me. ??? Is that wierd?

Tender: i like all aspects of it.
no hang-ups here...
SB however, has a few hangups...
wont kiss me after ive swallowed him.
sigh.
well maybe someday i hope!

Tender

thingsteal: Tonight my wife and I are watching a Sex & The City DVD and I think it's the first or second episode in season 5.... the Miranda character is seeing a guy through Weight Watchers who gives her great head but after she orgasms he comes up and kisses her. She's disgusted by it. The gals are all meeting up later and Miranda mentions it. None of them seem thrilled with the idea except perhaps Samantha Jones.

I turned to my wife and said, "Wow, they're prudes!" She laughed and agreed.

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I look at it this way, sometimes you gotta eat what you gotta eat to get what you're after. Same girl that asked me if I thought she was fat this Saturday, asked me if her feet smelled. That aspect of the discussion came up and I was all serious in a matter of fact, biological science kind of way. I told her that her feet had their own odor about them, sweat and bacteria react in the same manner for everyone on theplanet. It doesn't start or end with the feet either. And just because I was the candid bearer of bad news, it didn't preclude me from body odor either. We all are self-conscious to some extent, even more or less actually aware of it.

That said, there are times when I'm too preoccupied with my own horniness, that these odors and secretions become more or less tolerable. I guess that's where this topic was headed.

alien51

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my wife really doesn't mind kissing after oral.she doesn't like to swallow(weak gag reflex),and it's more stimulating if she just uses her tongue and lips when i cum.i'll kiss her.it really is very sexy.she likes to watch me cum,and i've even lapped some up and put it in her mouth when we kiss.penetration,oral penetration,makes it last.yum!of course we've been married 10 years.works for us.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I taste it, give to him to taste it, sit in his bald head and other body parts and rub it and for sure taste it in his penis to.

I do make lots of juices before, during and after and we both enjoy it a lot.

karmen

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like the taste of Karmen. Yummm! I taste like honey and my juices are as fine as wine. Should I say I taste like "honied wine" . Hmmm. :wink:

If I am having a passionate lovefest. I surely don't care if the man who has just licked and sucked me wants to kiss me. It's all about HOT PASSION.

I actually think of it as a bit of a reward for the both of us. He's doing a good job licking and sucking me and he's carried away by passion, as well. He's showing me how much he is into me by kissing me. As long as he gets back down there after each kiss, I'm good to go.

Wow! I'm making myself horney with this message. Excuse me while I go touch myself :rolleyes:

Hugs and Kisses,

Karmen

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL!

Girl! You are beyond a trip! But we wouldnt have you be any other way!

karmen said:
I like the taste of Karmen. Yummm! I taste like honey and my juices are as fine as wine. Should I say I taste like "honied wine" . Hmmm. :wink:

If I am having a passionate lovefest. I surely don't care if the man who has just licked and sucked me wants to kiss me. It's all about HOT PASSION.

I actually think of it as a bit of a reward for the both of us. He's doing a good job licking and sucking me and he's carried away by passion, as well. He's showing me how much he is into me by kissing me. As long as he gets back down there after each kiss, I'm good to go.

Wow! I'm making myself horney with this message. Excuse me while I go touch myself :rolleyes:

Hugs and Kisses,

Karmen

bree

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I love stopping in the middle os making love and going back down on him... I love taste of my juices , his , and ours... We have to do a lot of foreplay before everything is really ready.. a little dipping and then going back to foreplay is our thing.. It is a very great turn on for me...

Yes i think she is more relaxed and i the mood to have great fun with you... Enjoy it... Some will never swallow not their thing..

Me i like it....

And is he turned on... Well after he has cum inside and goes back down... It is when we rest for the next round... It is sexy and hot for both of us and seems to bring things right back up... Tee hee

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
I have no problem at all with my juices. They are mine, they are from me so why would i? and whether it is on his cock or not i couldnt care less.

The only time i refuse to go back and give him head or a bj is after anal.

Pumblechook

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Guest said:
thingsteal: OK, to save space I'm not gonna copy that all, but still quote you.... board etiquette you know

I'm not sure about your girlfriend, but as far as my most recent one, she at first was very weird about me going down on here and "licking her up" :)redface2: ) .. and was like "um, is that not gross down there.?!" .... lol. but I think thats cuz she wasn't really experienced with that kind of behavior, etc. I love to please who I am with, so licking them up is a lot of fun! It turns me on to make my female orgasm. What I am saying is maybe she is like my past gf and not as experienced?... because it seems some of the more experienced gals know what they want and want to get it going... If she is shy about what you are doing... hmm... well thats a tough situation,.. but I honestly say,... if she likes it... for james earl's sake... let her like it!!! If theres another issue.. well then I'll reply to that too., but If i judged it right, thats my advice...

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Most of the time my bf doesn't do oral on me so the "juices" aren't a problem as far as kissing. Oral is kinda boring to me and he doesn't really like it so it just doesn't come up a lot. But I get really, really wet and sometimes I squirt or soak his cock when I cum. I dunno why exactly but I think it's so hot when he makes me orgasm and then he'll pull out and just hold his penis there waiting to go back inside, and I can look down and see him so long and hard and dripping wet.
Honestly I shouldn't post here when he's out of town cuz I get too worked up!:biggrin1:

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow. Down girl!:biggrin1:

tiff86 said:
Most of the time my bf doesn't do oral on me so the "juices" aren't a problem as far as kissing. Oral is kinda boring to me and he doesn't really like it so it just doesn't come up a lot. But I get really, really wet and sometimes I squirt or soak his cock when I cum. I dunno why exactly but I think it's so hot when he makes me orgasm and then he'll pull out and just hold his penis there waiting to go back inside, and I can look down and see him so long and hard and dripping wet.
Honestly I shouldn't post here when he's out of town cuz I get too worked up!:biggrin1:

karmen

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
naughty said:
LOL!

Girl! You are beyond a trip! But we wouldnt have you be any other way!

Naughty:

**Wink** To paraphrase, "The sexual truth shall set us free!" Or at least, make for better orgasms.

Hugs and Kisses,

Karmen

Kat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like the taste of my juices. I get extremely wet during sex and FE a large amount (i.e. soak the towel). My husband loves going down on me so I get to taste myself on his face. But I also just love tasting myself with my fingers.

kat