Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The other day, I wore a new pair of slacks into the office. I really like them. Hugo Boss, very light and drape wonderfully. Anyway, throughout the morning, I "caught" a number of women checking out my groin. It wasn't until I went the the bathroom around lunch and discovered why. The slacks had a very visible VPL, more prominent than usual.

I love the pants and they cost me a fortune, so I'd like to wear them. But I honestly don't know if they cross the line from maybe catching some attention to actually making women uncomfortable.

Can any of you ladies out there render an honest opinion? Picture attached.

Attachments

ArtofDesire

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Honestly, that will make the women think you're very happy to see them, and may make some uncomfortable. Anything you can do with positioning, or try different underwear, maybe something that is compressive, just for when you want to wear these slacks?

I used to work for a man who everytime I walked into his office he would lean back in his chair and grope his penis, it really was very disturbing although perhaps I should have been flattered.

alx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hate VPL's with a passion. I feel like a perv if it's showing, I normally wear my trousers loose and lower than normal as to reduce the VPL.

...also sticking to darker shades will reduce the shadowing effect making it less obvious.

Last edited:

EmJay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well that would be a bit freaky to see at work..You need to do something about your underwear LOlz

But if you have a cute face as well..I say..keep wearing them as is..;-)

EmJay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cant you wear something tight that will keep your dick upwards?

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think they look quite exciting but that's my dirty mind going. At work, I can understand your concern and see why some women were staring. For me it's a great thing to look at but some more closed off women might make them uncomfortable.

I think something that would allow you to hang more downward would be best, so probably boxers are a good start. I think maybe you should try something between really tight boxer briefs and loose boxers. That might hold things in place just enough but let things lay more nicely. Maybe something with a pouch front that's big enough to fit everything?

These come to mind: Calvin Klein Micro Modal Boxer Briefs | Nordstrom.com

enormouslyaverage

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Are you rockin' a softy in those pics? I'd guess like 7" soft from what I see, in which case you're pretty much doomed to display a VPL in those pants. If you are semi-hard, just uhh....don't be. Haha.

Nyseguy70

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
CKU micro modal are my favorite. I wear them almost every day. Here's a pic of me wearing them. Problem with the micro modal is, especially if you have a mushroom head like mine, you can see too much anatomy even through light fabric pants.

Attachments

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
CKU micro modal are my favorite. I wear them almost every day. Here's a pic of me wearing them. Problem with the micro modal is, especially if you have a mushroom head like mine, you can see too much anatomy even through light fabric pants.

I must be psychic or something...or at least too intuitive for my own good. I agree, they show too much anatomy. In the bedroom, that's fun. With a heavier fabric, like jeans or wool, it'd probably be great. At work with a light colored fabric, not so much. Underwear is so difficult with different fabrics which is the problem. I love the slacks though so it might just be a matter of finding the right pair that does the trick.

Have you tried these? I think they (maybe) might help and is also along the lines of what I meant with the CKU ones.

Boss Orange - Striped Cyclist Boxer Briefs/2-Pack - Saks.com

Last edited:
Media
I say fuck it. Enjoy the extra attention and use it to get laid in the future. They will be talking amongst themselves about your dick and then they will fantasize about it that night. I wish I had your problem.

B_Marius567

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hate VPL's with a passion. I feel like a perv if it's showing, I normally wear my trousers loose and lower than normal as to reduce the VPL.

...also sticking to darker shades will reduce the shadowing effect making it less obvious.

just let it show and do not worry about all women Do is look at it.

i like for them to look.

Last edited:

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm no lady. But I think those pants look great. You got it, flaunt it.

Look at it this way: anybody who'd be offended is also going to be afraid to admit he/she was looking. Anybody who enjoys the sight - well, you've just done 'em a favor!

bigsby112

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For as much as I enjoy looking at your package (it looks amazing in those slacks), it may be a bit strange for the office. But you should just feel out your enviornment. If your coworkers seem cool with it, just go with it.

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

Account Disabled
Media
Here's something to think about, too: movement.

There are somethings I wear where when I'm walking, maybe for a moment with each step you can see the outline of my cock.

There are other things I could wear where you would always see the outline of my cock no matter what position I was in.

I'll wear the former but not the latter. If I were showing no matter what position I was in, moving, standing, whatever ... I'd probably skip wearing that stuff to work. But if people get a hint of what you look like from time to time ... that's different.